Homecoming Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take my finger slowly spreading the lube and playing with her clit. I stick my finger in her ass slowly and hold it there to allow her ass to get use to the size. I slowly add in another one. Slowly but surely I manage to get three fingers in. The lube moistening the walls of her asshole. For good measure I add in more lube to the gaping hole. I am now ready to make my assault on her beautiful ass. I bring my cock to her gaping hole and insert the tip slowly. I slowly insert more pausing to allow for spreading. Eventually, I am buried to the hilt and God does it feel so great! Nice and tight! I begin to stroke in and out admiring her female form. She lays in a pose from a painting. I should draw her in my memory. She moans and groans with each pump I give her. Its music to my ears.

I slap her ass and grip her hips harder. I pull her hair and bring her head up. Then I slide my hand around her throat. Griping it, but not to harshly pulling her face to mine. I kiss her lushish lips with renewed vigor. I bite her lip playfully and kiss her cheek. I grip a bit tighter on her neck. Press my cheek against hers. I thrust harder and harder. Her ass rippling against my pelvis. Her ass gripping my cock harder with each thrust. I find her ear with my lips. I say, "Your ass is now my play thing. You are mine!" I pull out and force her onto her back.

I kiss her passionately again and again as if it will be the last time to kiss her. I slide my hand around her throat gripping firmly. My free hand wonders her gorgeous body stopping at her pleasure points breast and clit. My lips slide over to her cheek and then down her neck. Biting a deep bite. They continue to move down slowly. They come to rest at her perky breast. My teeth and tongue play with her nipples teasingly. They continue down her body. Slowly teasing her along their way. I bite her sides playfully.

I moan deeply. His smile cracks into a mischievous smile. "What is he up to?" I think. His mouth finds my pussy, but his lips hover over it. Making me orgasm and lose my insanity. He observes and I can tell he urns for my tight walls to grip his cock again. I hope he doesn't resist! I want his cock so bad!

My lips continue their wondering ways finding her inner left thigh. I kiss slowly up and back down hover and tease her clit some more. They find her inner right thigh and slowly kiss up and back down. My lips stay hovering over her clit. I slip a finger in her soaking hole. It feels so good! My tongue finds her clit and slowly begins to move in clockwise circles. Wetter and wetter she gets moaning and trembling more and more. After she has had enough. My lips slowly find their way back to her perfect lips. We kiss ravenously for a few seconds. I break off and stare deeply into her eyes. She is beneath me and I am in charge. I cradle my slave in my arms embracing her. My cock again finds her moist pussy. I slowly insert my stiff shaft into her tight hole.

I lean back bringing her with me. We are kneeling on the bed in a deep embrace, melting into one. She grinds on me our kissing deepens. My climax draws near I pick her up, pulling out, and stand. I force her head down on my throbbing cock. I ram it deep into her throat and make her hold me deep in her mouth. She begins stroking and taking me on her own free will. With a fist full of her hair and my cock in her mouth. Her eyes find mine saying, "I hope this pleases you Master." With that look I lose it all. I force her head deep down on my shaft and fill her mouth with my seed. She swallows all of it and cleans the rest of my cock.

We collapse together on the bed entangled in each other. I am still urning for more but am almost too exhausted to go on. Master embracing me in his arms. Caressing me with his presence and touch. My head lay on his chest listening to his heart beat and breathing rhythm hypnotizing me. I have missed this. It had been months since I left for my business trip. We lay there awhile neither one of us wanting to get up or leave each others presence. He kisses the top of my head and I kiss his chest. Leaving goosebumps where my lips had caressed his flesh. He runs his hand through my hair comforting me if he keeps it up I will fall asleep, and every time he does this it seems to happen without fail.

I remember we have dinner plans at 8:00 tonight. I check the time it is 4:29. We have time to just lay here and enjoy each other for awhile. Plus, we will take a shower together and save time. I have missed just holding her and her head laying on my chest. Running my hand through her gorgeous blonde hair. Her lips on my chest giving me a little shock when she kisses it. I have to be careful not to let her get to deep for she will fall asleep always seems to happen I comfort her too well. I miss the feel of her soft flesh beneath my touch. 5:00 Shit! Time to get a shower and get ready for dinner time always flies to quickly for us.

To Be Continued...

12