All Comments on 'Homecoming High Ch. 02'

by busty_fucker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
zombie22zombie22over 15 years ago
Awesome!

Cant wait for the next chapter!

dfwlisadfwlisaover 15 years ago
Making me wet

I am reading this over and over while I sit in My class full of young men and women.... They have no idea I sitting in a puddle, no a pool of my juice dripping pussy... damn, this is better than I hoped for...

I cannot wait for the next chapter...

Lisa

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Wow that get me so hard!!!! While reading

Those another great chapter with Kim, Debbie and Randy. It was fun to read how mother and daughter had fun with the teacher. I can hardly wait for the next chapter to see where you take the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it.

I love this series please please continue it. If you need some encouragement let me know I would love to roleplay it out.

~CumCoveredCaity on Lit

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep it Going, perhaps a great deal more to cum...

Excellent story so far and I look forward to the forthcoming installments, and don't mind the negatives, as "you can not please all of the people all of the time".

Salt

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellant story

hot hot story..i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This chapter sucked.

The threeway should have happened with the mom and kids. Bringing in the male teacher really ruined it for me. Sorry, but thats just how i felt.

lustyreaderlustyreaderalmost 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!

This chapter was so hot that I had to stop several times to calm my cock down. I felt like I was there with them.

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
It's just wrong

Who is the main character in your story? I had the impression it was Randy.

The way you wrote your story feels like Kim cheated on her son and I feel bad for him. She has a crush on him (her words) and she fucks another man.

And why dave and Deb told her about their relationship? unless she is insane she would have Dave fired.

There is no seduction, nothing. He just flip his cock and bam, she commits incest with her daughter. She can resist her son but not him and Deb?

It sure is hot but there is no sense at all.

wagonet2wagonet2over 11 years ago
great diversion

I liked the idea of Mom encouraging her daughter to fuck her HS teacher alot.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Awesome!!! Mother/daughter threways are the best! Time to bring the son into now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
total crap

Don't give up your day job. Admittedly its only a made up fantasy but what the hell is Busty- fucker on

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Kim

I hope that whore ends up in prison with those teachers! That should be chapter 5. Pretty sick story NOT EROTIC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bull

I know this story been out for awhile--and its the first time I am reading it but to throw the daughter and mother in doing a teacher destroyed the story--I would've had no issues the mother and daughter --to make the mother a total slut outside th home was pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The author did a fine job of weaving the various women into the story early on,

but the actual seductions are weak. Mindy, we are told, has been working on Randy all semester and we are promised more of the same, which subtle technique consists of asking him if he wants to play with her tits. Why Debbie is so confident her mother will not object to her affair with a teacher (much less join in) seems a mystery. I will read on, but all in all not living up to early promise.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Ruined it

This killed it for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not the teacher

The threesome with the teacher kind of ruined it for me.

CrevvieCrevvieover 4 years ago
Ruined

Turning Mum into a slut who would fuck anything with a cock ruined this story!

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 1 year ago

Wow wth is with these writers who somehow get the idea that adding another dude to the story is a show stopper, a car crash on a fun drive in the sun.

Hope it gets better, but it's kind of spoiled now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous