All Comments on 'Homecumming'

by SisterWife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
More please

what a hot sexy story, hope you can keep going with this.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Her friend was a BITCH.

Loved the Brother Sister friends w/ benefits

Hope you add more episodes

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

Yes, great story ..... Rose has to learn the build up by letting Brent work her up especially eating her pussy and enjoying it all. They have to be careful using their real names and recording so word won't get around. Some added details about their attributes and Rose asking her brother about getting aroused not just being mechanical. Good start and has so much potential. Hopefully Brent has a decent sized cock to do her well etc. She has to learn about foreplay more. Thanks.

IrfonIrfonalmost 6 years ago
Very nice story

Keep on writing - you're doing well !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shaved pussy?

why would a woman want to look like a child???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Shaved? Because it's HOT! My girlfriend loves to be smooth for me. I LOVE fingering her that way. Eating her pussy that way and watching her fuck me that way. Like whatever you want but I love smooth.

It would have been great had Rose been dressed up in sexy lingerie under her prom dress.

I'm not a fan of strapless dresses. Especially when the girl has great tits. Would have been nice to hear about Rose wearing a sheer bra. Satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking big bro.

Rose needs to suck cock, talk dirty about how much she loves fucking. Plus her having fantasized about fuck her big bro too.

Then begging for a facial and wanting to drink his massive load.

I don't understand men not wanting a hot young girl dressed up in Lingerie under her prom dress. That's the night sex is expected. Making a show of it seems perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous