All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 01 Ch. 12'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I was a little confused when I first started reading the chapter

But I soon found that Brie had put a veil on the whole family again, and the situation that Frank was in, is just another guise that she has created.

I hope that he learns to stay away from his cousin.

The sex between Frank and his dad's sisters was very erotic and kinky, but I was hoping that he would use more of his powers to win over both of the women to his camp, and have at least someone other than his mother as an ally.

Brie is definitely out of Frank's league at manipulation and knowledge of the clan, and he has to acquire a safety guard that keeps him safe from that bitch.

With getting new chapters daily, it's like the old radio days, listening to some of my favorite series.

It gives the reader a chance to think of all of the scenarios that could happen to the good guys.

Thanks for the chapter.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, DigDaddy, as always.

The comparison to the old radio programs is most flattering.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

As a romantic, the closest thing to love appears between Frank nd his mother. Some readers may find the sex the main factor in whether they like the story or not, For me it is the chemistry, love, and emotional sensitivity between characters. With thaat said, I have rated chapters 1 through 12 a 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES