All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 02 Ch. 03'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I hope that Frank can intervene and make Holly immortal or supernatural like the rest of the family

Frank seems to have a lot of trouble with his memory. I'm glad that some of his powers have come back to him.

No one even mentioned Dom not being not there, like they have forgotten that the was devoured.

A good read, thanks

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks again, DigDaddy.

We may see good news for Holly in a few chapters. :)

Good observation about Dom. These people are good about forcing themselves not to think about anything too unpleasant, aren't they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where are Frank's aunts?

They were there when Jack died. They should have been there when the bubble was formed. Did Frank leave them out or are they at the edges somewhere?

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

They show up again soon, anonymous. Next chapter, in fact. Good question though.

JD

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

For all the magical and/or supernatural powers everyone has, Frank can not make his mother love him in the manner or depth he wants. Even if he can make his mother love him the way he wants, through magic or supernatural powers, a part of his mind will always question or doubt that she really loves him the way he wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES