Homelands Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

She smiled. "You didn't have to do that."

I ran a hand through her hair. "Tell me, why haven't we done this more?"

She punched my arm. "Like you ever had eyes for anyone but Mom! Jerk."

I laughed. "Now, wait a minute. As I recall, you weren't exactly chasing after me either."

"But I'm the girl. I shouldn't have to chase." She shrugged. "That doesn't matter anymore anyway though. We're both back in the swing of things now. Let's try to remember to make more time for each other this time around."

"Deal," I said before stealing a quick glance over at the coffee table.

"I don't really care, you know," Nat said. "About you and Mom. It's actually sweet. So I was cast in a supporting role in the story of your life. That's okay. I've got my own story."

I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

We sat there, recouping, while the others kept going at it furiously.

"Pretty crazy, huh?" Nat said. "This is how every Christmas should be."

I mostly agreed. Preferably with a little less murdering of family members though.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers