All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 05 Ch. 06'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I feel like I should've caught on that Hank was lying about the kidnap earlier on, but I honestly didn't put it together until I read this chapter. As for fathering his sister's children, that I saw coming but still somewhat surprised. Part 05 was well worth the wait and I am looking forward to part 06 in the next few months. And I have decided on what you can call me now. I'm sure I can speak for your fans when I say keep up the good work jdnunyer.

Meyers.

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Meyers. Glad you enjoyed Part Five. And I'm glad you didn't find Hank's surprises to be either too obvious or too hard to believe.

JD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome Finish!!!

This story is a powerful example of dynamic characterization. At the start Gabriella is a so-so skag that Eric just isn't into in a big way. He honors her with the perfunctory pity fuck on occasion (she is his Mom after all) but would always prefer his sister. We see Erick growing and maturing against the back drop of the events unfolding in homeworlds. Erick acquiring both an appropriate lust for his mother and his man hood is the real story here. By the end of the story, Erick and Gabriella understand that nature had made them to be together, to breed a family. Erick uses such sweet, committed language in his thoughts when he began to realize that his mother was the only woman for him; poetically beautiful words and phrases that leave no room for doubt as to who his Queen is. Gabriella can scarcely keep herself from allowing a pregnancy from starting whenever Erick is spraying her snatch with his seed. She recognizes that her vagina is her son's playground as his birth right. Ahhh....the world as it should be!

I certainly hope it doesn't take long to get No. 6 underway. In great admiration: the AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Simply amazing

Awesome chapter. All I can say is that Eric is one lucky bastard. Who cares about the throne when you already have the best prize a man could ever get?

_Einar_

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, Rifleman and Einar. I'm glad Eric's evolution as a character and his appreciation of his mother come across. Who needs the throne indeed, Einar.

I have begun work on Part Six already, Rifleman. But I've still got a ways to go. It's possible that it'll be posted some time in August, but it may not be until September.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very, very good story.

I thought days of cumming twice in a row were just a fond memory for me but you proved me wrong.

Thank you.

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

You're quite welcome, anon. And thank you for the compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
liked it

i always feel a little hollow when i come to the end of a good read

1st i called it. hank i never trusted, iva might be fooling me but not hank

2nd .eric didn't evolve like frank did maybe it was that he never lost,he heedlessly charged and it was Wes who died. kurt new he made mistakes eric not so much

3rd annie seems ....insignificant ironic since that's exactly how she feels about herself and what drove her into daddy's arms

4rth is it weird that i think the orwins relationship is healthier then the moodys they seem less screwed up.

good monolog though about happy endings, good guys, wicked stepmothers, and fairy tales...because as we all know fairy tales are for children, and children don't last in the homelands

i hope to see another chapter soon (keep the quality though) i know how hard it is to stay inspired with only goofy internet praise as sustenance

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Hey, anon. Thanks for all the comments and for the kind words. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I've been busy the past couple days.

You've raised a lot of excellent points. Looking back, I wish I'd done a few things a bit differently. But I'd also say that you might change your mind about some of the characters after Part Six... :)

Speaking of which, I'm not much more than halfway done with the first draft of Part Six, so it's going to be a while before any more chapters get posted. Probably around the end of September, unfortunately. But hopefully it will be worth the wait.

JD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES