Homelands Pt. 06 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," he said. "About everything."

"It's okay," she forced herself to say.

That didn't really answer her question, but it was a whole lot better than the reaction she'd feared her question might elicit.

"Didn't mean to come on so strong just now," he added. "Eric just really gets under my skin sometimes. Thinks he's so much better than everyone else."

It took everything Patty had to keep from laughing in her cousin's face.

He wasn't entirely wrong. Eric had always talked down to Kurt. Nick too, if not quite to the same extent. But at least he didn't think his blood purer than everyone else's.

"How...does this work?" Patty asked.

Kurt looked at her softly, but didn't respond.

"What exactly do you want from us?"

He looked away. Where a great and powerful angel had stood just a moment before, she now found her cousin, scared and confused. His skin remained golden, but his eyes turned blue as they had once been.

Something stirred in Patty, and she remembered why she'd fled Summer with him in the first place. She reached up and pressed a hand to his cheek.

His eyes snapped back to her, and she thought he might pull away. Or smack her hand down. But he didn't. Just pressed his own hand atop hers.

"It's not really about what we want," he said. "This was my grandfather's idea."

"I thought it was my father's," Patty said.

Kurt shrugged. "Maybe it was. Grandpa didn't really explain. At any rate, we're here because he wants to curry favor with the ancients. And, for whatever reason, helping to establish a temple in the outer Homelands will apparently do that. I've no idea why."

It was the same all over the Homelands, from Summer to the Eternal Garden. Those with power rarely bothered to explain anything to those without. And however privileged their position here might be now that this stupid Temple of the Sun had been erected, Kurt and his family were pretty far down in the pecking order back in the Eternal Garden.

"Mostly, my mother wants to go back to the Garden and start a family," Kurt said. "Liv would probably prefer to stay here, I think. She's not entirely sure what she wants, though."

"And you?" Patty asked.

Kurt looked her in the eyes. "You've met someone else."

She wished he hadn't asked that. But after a moment's hesitation, she nodded.

"It's all over you," he said.

He probably knew she was pregnant then too. Even though their kind carried children to term much more quickly than mortals did, it would still be a little while before she started to show. Physically, that was. Her Libido was another story.

Still, her cousin didn't say anything about the child growing within her.

"What's he like?" Kurt asked.

Patty sighed. "Perfect, really."

Her cousin winced, but the expression came and went so fast that she'd have missed it if she'd so much as blinked. "Good," he said, voice warm and soft. "I'm glad to hear it." He ran his hands through her hair. "You deserve no less."

"You'll meet him, sooner or later," Patty said. "Every one of us has to come pay our respects, right? Even the king and his children?"

Kurt nodded.

"His name's Mike," Patty went on. "We have the same father, but his mother is my Aunt Nina. The king's sister."

Nick and Veronica thought that's what all this was really about. Giving the king cover for violating the one taboo their kind had. It seemed all of them were carrying purebred children now, though. That made it hard for Patty to remember that the rest of the Homelands still frowned on that. Used a different word for it. The way mortals did.

"So I guess he's my brother, even though he's also my cousin," she continued.

"It's the closest connection that counts," Kurt said. "At least, my grandfather says that's how we see it in the Garden."

Patty took note of his choice of words.

"We."

He was truly lost to her. If there'd ever been any doubt, it was gone now.

Not that it mattered to her. Not really. She was happy with Mike. And it no longer struck her as odd to think of herself as a member of House Moody. She'd never felt so close to Eric. There was always Nick and Veronica too. They saw her as no less a sister just because she belonged to a different house. Wasn't as though there was anything missing from her life, in other words.

Still, she couldn't help feeling a little sad.

Much as she'd dreaded this visit, in the back of her mind, she'd still hoped that maybe she'd find the old Kurt waiting for her. That he'd have seen the folly of his grandfather's bigotry. Given up on finding his place in Solopolis now that he'd returned to Summer.

No such luck.

"Anyway, he's easy enough to tell from his brother," she continued. "Troy's black."

She'd almost added that Mike was a dragon. But he wasn't anymore. Not often, anyway. Increasingly, he wore his natural form. Since their father had given his blessing for them to return to the Playground, asking only that they wait until the child was born before leaving, Mike had started to see himself differently.

His mother was less enthusiastic about the idea. But to his credit, that didn't matter to Mike. If their father wasn't king, Mike might not even have cared what he had to say.

"I see," Kurt said, sounding a bit confused.

Patty started to explain, but stopped. Her cousin didn't seem terribly interested in learning about her new lover and his family. Understandable enough, really.

"How's your mother?" she asked.

"Anxious to leave," he said.

"Already?"

Kurt turned away from her and took a few steps nearer the center of the courtyard. "This feels as unnatural to us as it does to you," he said.

Somehow, Patty doubted that.

But it had been a stupid question. He'd already told her that Aunt Zoey wanted to leave, that she was eager to start a family. Which presumably meant bearing his child, come to think of it. In her haste to change the subject, Patty had all but asked for him to take that impatient and condescending tone.

She came up behind her cousin, running her hands over his back. The smooth silk of his white tunic felt strange, but the hard muscles beneath did not.

"What can I do to help?" she asked. "What will convince the ancients that you've all done a good job here?"

"I don't even know," he said. "But I appreciate the thought."

His Libido had gone cold. The empathy and warmth were gone, as were the flashes of frustration and the faint hints of desire. Patty sensed nothing at all.

That wasn't possible.

It could only mean that he was masking her Libido from her somehow. She'd never heard of that, but it had to be true. There were some men she couldn't read unless strong emotions filled them. But Kurt was not one of them. Brief and tragic as their history together was, it was enough that she ought to have been able to read him without any trouble.

Before she could ponder what her cousin might be hiding from her, he turned around, placed his hands on her shoulders, and gave her a soft kiss.

It made her heart flutter.

There'd been a time when her cousin could do that to her with such a simple little kiss. But that time was gone. She felt her knees buckling and lips tingling and pussy quivering because Kurt was pouring energy into her like his life depended on it.

Patty could have resisted. It probably wouldn't have done much good, but she could have. If she'd wanted. Her cousin was less than subtly nudging her in a certain direction, but if things took a raunchy turn from there, she was far from blameless.

"That's it," she panted as her beautiful sunlit cousin threw her back onto a lounge chair that hadn't been there a moment before and spread her legs apart. "Give it to me, Kurt."

Her cousin was suddenly stark naked. As was she, for that matter. One moment, he wore a silk tunic and a fortune worth of pure gold, while her body was covered in a modest sundress. The next, they were not.

Kurt was pressing his raging hard cock against her opening. He hadn't bothered to warm her up with his fingers or his tongue or anything. But Patty was more than okay with that. Just at the moment, she wasn't sure she could stand to wait through any foreplay. She needed to feel his dick inside her and his strong hands groping at her. Needed to feel his breath warm against her neck and his soft lips pressed against hers. To look up into golden eyes and find them glowing with passion.

It would be the goodbye they should have said to one another. The stupid little kiss back in the Eternal Garden wasn't going to cut it.

With her hands cupping his hard little ass cheeks tight and her teeth nibbling at his golden neck, Patty silently implored her cousin to give it to her properly. She didn't want him to make love to her. She needed him to fuck her, good and hard.

And he did.

#

Eric couldn't so much as imagine ever again questioning his mother's perfection. But for a while that afternoon, Olivia reminded him of why he'd once been so infatuated with her.

It wasn't because she was incredibly, breathtakingly gorgeous. She did indeed have the prettiest face he'd ever seen, but that wasn't it. It wasn't because she was so thin. Her tight little body, whose only curves came from hard muscles, made her seem less than a woman.

No, it was because she was such a creative, unpredictable, wild lover.

Eric had found that, most of the time, when a girl prided herself on being wild, that meant that he was in for a performance that belonged in an audition for a bit part in a horror movie. What made girls think that guys wanted them thrashing about chaotically, screeching at the tops of theirs lungs, while putting their teeth and nails to work in ways that inspired fear more than they did sexual excitement, he couldn't have said.

Olivia wasn't like that.

Her teeth didn't always behave themselves, to be sure. Nor was she shy about using her nails. But she didn't go overboard with that stuff. And, more importantly, she understood that it was the uncertainty about what might come next that mattered. If she behaved like an animal the whole time, it wouldn't have done anything for him. What made sex with Liv so exciting was that Eric never knew when she was going to play it slow and seductive, passionate and aggressive, or tease him within an inch of his life. He never felt entirely safe with her. Never knew when his poor little guy might next feel his cousin's hard teeth bearing down upon it. But neither did he feel like he was at war.

A few minutes in, it all came back to him. Though his cousin could never rival his mother in his heart, she certainly knew how to get his blood flowing. And she'd learned a few nifty tricks since he'd last seen her too.

Another reason he found himself remembering how he used to feel about her was that she changed her appearance. The glittering gold skin became smooth and bronze. Her yellow eyes turned blue and her full lips ruby red. The little barbells she used to wear in her puffy nipples returned, as did the zipper in her navel.

The gorgeous little slut sucking his dick enthusiastically reminded him no more of an angel than she did a picnic bench. If not for all the gold and marble surrounding them, he could almost have forgotten the whole sun worship business.

"Atta girl," he said, running his hands through the only part of her that remained golden. "You're a good little cock-sucker, aren't ya? Fuck, I love watching you gag on that fat dick."

Her eyes gave as much of a response as she could muster, what with his oversized slab of meat being so deep in her throat. That pointy little nose of hers had been buried in his pubes a moment ago, before she'd backed up a few inches to make eye contact with him.

There was something more than a little satisfying about watching her swallow his entire length. But lest he be forced to settle for that alone, Liv made her throat vibrate unnaturally, sending little waves of pleasure along his shaft. She'd also sprouted a mouth in the palm of her hand so that she could gently suck on his balls while he fucked her throat. And, on top of all that, a dozen little fingers caressed him from head to toe. They were insubstantial, wispy, as though they were made of something just a bit more solid than a puff of smoke. Every little tender touch sent shivers down his spine.

When she finished him off, not more than a minute or two after she'd put all her little flourishes into place, his cousin swallowed every drop of his cum. Eric had been tempted to give her a facial, but it felt so good to have her warm mouth wrapped around his shaft, just below the foreskin, while her tongue relentlessly lapped at the sensitive underside of his helmet, that he just threw his head back and let her milk him.

"Damn, Liv," he said, after his dick finally slipped out of her mouth. "That was...I think maybe I missed you."

Still sitting on her haunches, Olivia looked up at him, eyebrows raised. "Maybe?"

Eric gave her a sly grin. "Don't tell my mother."

"Not me," his beautiful cousin said, reaching up to give his still hard cock a few lazy pumps. "I've never been one to kiss and tell."

"Right," he laughed. "You're the embodiment of modesty."

"You doubt me?" she asked as she rose to her feet. "If you knew how many guys thought we had something going, even though I always told them I wasn't looking for a commitment."

Eric brushed one of her nipples gently with a thumb. The piercing was cool to the touch, unlike her skin. It made a nice contrast. "Poor saps," he said.

"Brothers, roommates, RAs," she said. "Even a son, in one case."

"Professor?" Eric asked.

His cousin nodded. "Some of them eventually started to suspect. But most didn't. And at least one of the other guys I was banging would always be someone they knew."

"You're sick," Eric said. "I like it."

"I know you do," she said, taking him in her hand again.

A second Eric appeared behind her, cupping her shapely ass cheeks in his hands. It was the one part of her that bordered on curvy, and the girl knew how irresistible it was.

"Mmm," she purred. "Don't look now, but I think we've got company," she told the first Eric. Then, turning her head to the side, she asked the second, whom she apparently took to be Kurt, "Finished with Patty already?"

"Not exactly," the second Eric said.

"Oh," Liv replied. "Forgot you could do that."

Eric winced. "Lowly little lesser immortal that you are," she might as well have added.

No, that wasn't fair. She wasn't her brother. Olivia didn't think she was better than him just because she had some sunlit blood in her. So what if she didn't remember every little trick he'd mastered before she left?

The first Eric tilted Liv's head back and kissed her deeply while the other continued fondling her round little treasure while nibbling at her neck.

Kurt did join them, and not long after that. But he wasn't finished with Patty either. Eric's sister trailed behind him, holding her cousin's hand, looking almost as excited as she would have been back before this all began.

#

After proving to Patty just how much he'd changed, succeeding fantastically at the task he'd once struggled with, Kurt suggested that they go find her brother and his sister. Though Patty would have been perfectly content to remain in the courtyard with her cousin, lamenting the death of the sweet, goofy kid she'd not long ago thought herself in love with, while at the same time savoring the confidence and expertise of the new Kurt, she agreed.

As they walked through the dark halls of the temple, Patty found herself struggling to believe that the guy leading her by the hand was the same boy she'd grown up with. Riding their bikes around the block, screaming childish insults at each other, she'd never have guessed that she'd one day discover that her cousin could trace his lineage directly back to the first inhabitants of heaven. If anyone had described him as angelic back then, it would only have been in reference to the innocence he possessed and his sister so utterly lacked.

Of course, the little girl who used to bicker with her cousin endlessly, yet would whine and complain fiercely whenever her mothers told her that she couldn't go over Kurt's house to play, also would have a hard time imagining that she'd one day discover that she herself was immortal. That she possessed unfathomable supernatural powers. And that those powers were fed by energy she harvested from her lovers during the moment of climax.

It was all just too weird.

Some parts of it, she'd started to take for granted. As odd as it all would have sounded to her then, she could scarcely even imagine a life without those powers now. The thought of trying to hide who they were when she and Mike returned to the Playground to raise their child filled her stomach with butterflies. But as natural as some of it seemed, she still didn't quite believe in Solopolis, or the race of angelic immortals who looked down their noses on the so-called lesser immortals. She'd been to the stupid place, and yet somehow was still convinced that it had all been a dream.

How could her cousin do this to her? How could he come back to Summer, looking as good as ever, finally knowing how to please her, yet every bit as lost to her as when she'd left him in the Eternal Garden without knowing if she'd ever see him again?

Part of her hated him, part was glad for him and the sense of purpose he'd discovered, and part wanted nothing but to mount him again and ride that golden cock til she burst.

And he knew what a mess he'd made of her emotions. It even seemed to amuse him.

"I'd lay even odds that they're fighting," Kurt said over his shoulder. "Liv's pretty ticked off at your brother for not offering her much of a goodbye the last time they saw each other."

That was news to Patty. Did that mean that Eric was unaware of how their cousin felt? Or just that he'd kept it to himself? Neither would surprise her, but her money just might have been on the former. She loved her brother dearly, perhaps more so now than ever before, but he could be damned oblivious at times.

Turned out, though, that Kurt would have lost that bet.

When they walked in to the otherwise empty sitting room, they found Olivia sandwiched between two Erics. She rode one cowgirl style while the other crouched above and shoved his stovepipe cock into her tiny little ass.

The sight took Patty's breath away.

She'd taken two dicks at once herself, and had come to enjoy it a lot more than she was entirely comfortable admitting. But watching it happen as a detached observer was an entirely different matter. It looked so impractical, so extreme, so depraved. Patty almost wished she was disgusted by it. Maybe even was, a little. But mostly, it had her blood rushing to her nether regions and her skin tingling most pleasantly.

"Does that excite you?" Kurt asked, unnecessarily. The grin on his face told her that he already knew the answer. "Would you like to try that yourself?"

Patty blushed.

Her cousin chuckled to himself. "The Homelands have changed you, haven't they?"

Was he trying to goad her into telling him what she thought of the new and not necessarily improved Kurt? He couldn't really be blind to the irony of these comments, could he?

"Can be nice to be the center of attention," she said, avoiding his gaze.

"Hmm," Kurt said. "Just the one guy, even if he's in two bodies," he observed.

Well, in this case it was. But a few racy memories came to Patty's mind. There was the one time, right after she'd returned from the Eternal Garden, with Eric and Nick. Or, more recently, with both Eric and Mike one day and Mike and Nick another.

Then her cousin divided himself in two. One of them got down on the ground and gestured for Patty to climb on. The other went to relieve the backup Eric.