All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 08 Ch. 06'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

This is a fine story, JD. I suppose it will be a few months before you put the next string up. I will be watching for it. Thanks for writing. An Hoa Rifleman

jdnunyerjdnunyerabout 11 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it, Rifleman.

It will indeed be a few months before the next installment.

justjoeaveragejustjoeaverageabout 11 years ago

i too enjoyed the read. i hope it wont be to long before we see ya return

i do fear that you may have to many characters at this point, so it might be time for some violence.

its a nice touch that the remaining monarchs in league with Daph loath that they are so enthralled by her... they know she using them and still they follow.

also cant help but feel there was forth wall being broken (or at least knocked on) in those first few chapters talking about mortals into magical sex and porn. i found that amusing.

(not in this chapter but i wanted to mention it)

i give you credit for having the heroes kill two kids just so they could swap in their children into good families while they were in fairy...that was cold, i know you explained it away that echo world people arnt real people. Pets and children get a pass in most fiction you bucked the trend so i acknowledge the deed . but it was a shade too ruthless for me.

joe's crackpot theory: she's farming them for enough power to get to the real world isn't she.

jdnunyerjdnunyerabout 11 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it as well, JustJoe.

I didn't mean to break the fourth wall there, but I can see why you'd say that. Your other comments are reasonable as well.

JD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well worth the wait!

I can't get enough of your story. I feel I'm starting to understand your train of thought because I find myself guessing what the next twist in the plot will be and often end up being right ir somewhat close.

I also enjoy the change in point of views for each of the different courts. Autumn's story done entirely by Frank's view. Summer's story done from the point of view of several characters throughout each chapter. And now Spring mostly from Cahill's view, but then changing the point of view to other characters at the end of each chapter.

Thank you for part 8 and I can't wait for part 9.

-Myers

jdnunyerjdnunyerabout 11 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed part 8, Myers.

I hope I'm not growing *too* predictable. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What I like about this series is that it's not just a stroke story (although it is that), but there's actual characterization, character development, and plot. I find myself thinking about this story even when I'm not reading it, and wishing I could keep reading on my lunch break or commute. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES