Homesick Pt. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to just calm down and pay attention to the monitor. I looked down and Sam was giving Sarah a shoulder rub. Wow. I had only stopped paying attention for a minute. He really works fast. Interested to see how Sarah reacted to this obvious proof of Sam's intentions I turned up the volume even louder.

I heard Sarah breathing heavily and she said, "Wow dad that feels great. I had no idea you had such strong hands."

I couldn't believe my ears. I knew it was such a cheesy thing to say but the fact that Sarah was playing into this for the bet astounded me. Did she really want to move this badly or was she still in denial about the whole thing being real? I kept watching as Sam started making his way down Sarah's back.

"Oh yeah I'm a pro at massages. I've had lots of people tell me I give the best massages, especially in the lower back area. That's where people carry most of their tension you know."

Sam's hands made their way down Sarah's back and Sarah moaned a little. "Mmm dad you're right. That feels amazing. I could really use a lower back massage."

Sam smiled and said, "Oh I could never give you a proper massage in here. You'd need to be laying down to really feel the benefit."

Sarah said, "Aww that's a shame. That sounded great."

I assumed Sarah thought she just made it out of the woods but then Sam turned her towards him and said, "Well these seats are so long that actually, they might make a good massage table. Would you like to try?"

If Sarah was worried about this curveball, she did a good job covering it. She said Ok and she began laying down carefully so her dress didn't ride up. Once she was laying on her stomach along the seat Sam got to work.

"Let's just take your shoes off too." he said. "No point in you not being totally comfortable."

Sam removed her shoes and socks and started rubbing the bottom of her feet.

Sarah sighed and said, "Wow dad, this is really nice. I feel bad about making you work like this but I can't tell you when I last had my feet rubbed."

Lies. I just rubbed her feet two nights ago when she was complaining about all the work she had been doing to prepare for her dad. I was hoping it would buy me a night of sex but she fell asleep while I was rubbing. That didn't matter though since her dad bought it.

He said, "Oh it's no work at all. It's a man's job to take care of this stuff for the women in his life."

Ugh I wanted to gag. Sam needed to cool it or all the bets in the world weren't going to help him. Sarah either didn't notice though or was a damn good actor.

She said, "Oh dad I agree. 100%."

Sam enjoyed hearing this and moved back up to Sarah's lower back. He massaged my wife for a few more minutes through many moans and groans out of Sarah's mouth. Then he started making his move. His hands gradually started lowering little by little until I could clearly tell that Sam wasn't anywhere close to Sarah's back anymore. With every squeeze I could see Sam grabbing Sarah's ass through her dress. Sarah was still letting out small approving moans which just emboldened her dad.

Sam started speaking again in a soft, soothing voice, "I learned that this kind of massage is the healthiest way to relieve stress in the body. But you really have to be hands on for results."

With that Sam gripped Sarah's dress and started to inch it up little by little. He didn't do too much at one time, which I secretly commended him for. He would only move it up an inch and then continued massaging. At this point I had wet my new diaper and could feel my cock straining against the inside of my cage. Part of me wished that Sarah had relieved me in the bathroom but a bigger part of me was glad that I hadn't cum so I could fully enjoy this show.

Sam had inched Sarah's dress up another inch and now I could clearly see the bottom of her ass cheeks on display. Sam obviously could as well because he seemed to get over eager with his next inching and ended up pulling Sarah's dress up to half way up her cheeks. Sarah's breathe caught in her throat and Sam stopped what he was doing. For a second I thought she would put a stop to this no matter what was at stake.

Sam seemed afraid of the same thing but bravely asked, "Are you OK sweetie?"

I knew this was over now but Sarah shocked the hell out of both of us. Her voice was trembling but she covered her breathing by saying, "Yes dad. It's just that I'm wearing some embarrassing panties today."

As soon as I heard that I knew she was in this for the long haul and would see this bet through to the end.

Sam took her statement as complete consent and said, "That's OK sweetie. I'm sure they're nothing that I haven't seen before."

With consent given, Sam pulled Sarah's dress up well past the top of her thong and halfway up her back. His hands returned to his daughter's perfect bubble butt and began massaging again. I was so horny by this point I wanted nothing more than to press on the front of my diaper and explode. I could feel cum dripping from my cock but I knew there was no chance of a real orgasm as long as Sarah had me locked up. I kept watching Sam rubbing deep into Sarah's cheeks, as if he were kneading dough.

It was then that I heard Sarah's breathing increase and looked closer at the monitor. I couldn't tell what changed at first. I looked up at the road and realized that I was swerving into the other lane a little too much and quickly corrected back into my lane. When I looked back at the monitor I instantly realized what happened. Sam's hands were still on Sarah's ass but his thumbs were between her legs.

It didn't look like he had made it all the way in yet since Sarah's legs were still closed, but he was definitely working on it. I saw him try and try again to push his thumbs in between her legs and time and again her thighs didn't budge. I knew what that meant. I'd been on the receiving end of clenched thighs before and that meant that she was closed for business. I wasn't surprised that she didn't go through with it. I knew I wouldn't hold it against her. After all, I always respected her comfort level before and, bet or no bet, I would respect her decision to end it.

I was about to crack the window open and announce something that would help her out of this situation when I saw Sam take has hands off her ass and start rubbing her thighs. As he did this he pushed his hands inside her thighs and this time they gave way. I took my finger away from the window button and decided to let it play out some more. If Sarah hadn't reached her limit yet, then who was I to jump in? I continued to watch as Sam rubbed the inside of my wife's thighs. Having just attained access to this new place I knew he would take his time before pushing a new boundary.

I observed him massaging deep into my wife's smooth supple skin and with my left hand I unbuttoned my pants and pushed my hand into my wet diaper. Sarah's comments about not having sex with babies and saving herself for a real man came back to me and I knew that if that damn cage wasn't there I'd cum in a second. It was so hurtful and yet, so deliciously humiliating. I played with the cage for a minute trying to see if I could derive any pleasure at all and then gave up. I resigned myself to the good feelings of the wet diaper and focused back in on the monitor.

Sam was getting bolder with his rubbing and I was sure he would make his next move soon. We were about 50 minutes from the house at this point and as much as I was enjoying this, I desperately wanted to watch the real deal. As if he were reading my thoughts, Sam made his move on my wife. It was ever so slight but I could see one of Sam's finger had made contact with the outside of Sarah's Pussy. Not only from his hand placement but by the electric shock it seemed to send through his daughter.

Sam didn't say anything and neither did Sarah. He just moved his hands up on her ass so that his thumbs were positioned right at her pussy. He then started slowly caressing her through the sheer fabric of her thong. Sarah's breathing increased again until Sam slipped a finger into her thong strap and started sliding it down her legs and off her feet. Sam tossed his daughter's panties onto the seat across from him, where they fell to the floor of the limo. Sam returned his gaze to his daughter's glistening wet pussy, which was now fully on display for him.

At this point I expected him to put his hands back up and return to where he left off. That's what I would have done. Sam had other plans though. Not able to resist the sight and scent of his beautiful young daughter, Sam leaned his face in and pushed his tongue deep into my wife's pussy all at once. Sarah let out a small yelp and immediately clenched up.

Sam's soothing voice was back saying, "It's OK sweetie. Just relax."

Sarah layed back down flat but instead of clenching, spread her legs even further apart and let one leg fall slightly off the seat. This was all the invitation her father needed and he buried his face into my wife's wet twat. I heard Sarah moan like she never did at home. Sam had his hands on her ass cheeks again for leverage and was now pushing a thumb into his daughter's asshole. It was obvious Sam was greedy for every part of his daughter, and she did not disappoint him. Sarah pushed her ass slightly into the air and Sam's whole thumb vanished into her.

I couldn't believe Sarah was still willingly consenting to this. It couldn't possibly be about the bet anymore. Knowing her passion as I did, I was beginning to suspect that Sarah's logic wasn't in control anymore and that her lust had taken over. This would be interesting for the rest of the bet. That's right... The bet. I wished now that I had made the goal for any penetration because I would have already won. With over a half hour to go it was anyone's guess if Sam would finish before he could penetrate Sarah or not.

I continued to watch the show, slowly pushing against my soggy diaper in the process. Sarah's moaning was getting more intense and I knew no matter what her intent was, she was going to cum soon.

No sooner had I thought it then Sarah started groaning louder and shouting, "Right there! Yes stay right there!"

Sam was more than willing to oblige and I saw him take one last deep taste of his daughter's pussy before her moaning reached it's apex and she went limp. Sarah stayed laying on the cushion with her face down. Sam stayed planted right where he was, taking small licks of his daughter in between her panting.

Finally Sam said, "How was that?"

I didn't actually expect them to speak to each other in such an obviously awkward moment but Sarah replied, "That was... amazing daddy."

She sounded breathless, she sounded sincere, and she sounded beautiful. Sam must have thought so too because he simply said he was glad and then reached down and started unbuckling his pants. Sarah heard the sound and for the first time since the massage first started, she pushed herself up on the seat to face him. Sam stopped what he was doing and they simply looked at each other for a moment. I couldn't tell what was going through Sarah's head but I knew what was going through Sam's. Fear that he had gone too far and that the fun was over.

Sarah waited just a second longer and then leaned in and kissed her father long and deep. As she was kissing him her hands went to his belt and she finished the buckles and buttons for him. Sam kissed my wife back passionately and started pulling her dress off over her head. The last bit of my wife's dignity now thrown onto the floor, Sam's hands finally made it to the last sacred place on my wife's body. He slipped off her bra with ease and started pinching and rolling my wife's perky nipples between his fingers. Sarah let out a moan into her father's mouth and then pulled away. She sunk down onto the floor of the limo and looked up at her father. He looked down at her and then nodded his head.

Sarah pulled Sam's pants down to his ankles and then slowly and nervously reached her hand into her father's boxer shorts. I could already tell from where her hand stopped that her dad had a long cock. She let out a small gasp when she felt it and looked up at him again.

He said, "Go ahead sweetie" and Sarah looked back down and pulled her father's cock out.

I couldn't believe the size of it on the monitor. It had length, probably a good 9 or 10", but it also had girth. It was obvious that it wasn't even erect yet and this massive dick already put mine to shame. Suddenly I felt very aware of my small babyhood trapped away in my diaper and chastity device. I felt ashamed but I couldn't stop watching now. I looked down at the monitor and felt another dribble of cum leak into my diaper. Sarah was staring at her father's cock in her hand and she was now slowly inching it towards her mouth. She leaned in and kissed the head of Sam's cock and then opened her mouth and let as much of the monster as possible enter her lips.

I had never seen anything as sexy as this in my life. This was the woman I loved for the past three years of my life and she had her father's cock in her mouth. As her head started bobbing up and down over her dad I realized that I didn't even care about the bet. This was the hottest moment of my life. I watched my wife try to get more of her dad's cock down her throat. We've done a lot of kinky things up until now but she never practiced deep throating because she never had to with me. She began to choke a little and she pulled the cock out of her mouth.

Sam smiled and said, "That's OK sweetie. Take your time. It's probably much bigger than anything you're used to."

I was immediately offended by his remark but I knew it was true. I watched Sam inch closer to his daughter's face and tell her to relax her throat. She swallowed hard and then took a breath and opened her mouth. This time Sam took his own cock in his hand and fed it slowly into his daughter's mouth. He put his hand on the back of Sarah's head and pulled her into him and began feeding more and more of his cock down my wife's throat. He reached a little over halfway and began thrusting back and forth. It was gentle at first but soon he was fucking his daughter's face with little regard to the sounds of choking and slurping coming from her mouth.

I started getting worried when her face grew redder and tears started streaming down her face. How could this this guy be her father? It was one thing to engage in sexual activities with her but he didn't seem to be all that concerned that he was coming the poor girl.

Just as I was thinking about intervening, Sam asked brusquely, "Do you need me to stop?"

Sarah shook her head no and kept letting her father abuse her throat with his massive cock.

Sam smiled and said, "Good. You're doing such a good job sweetie. I'm really proud of you for taking so much of it, but I think your daddy wants to cum somewhere else. What do you think?"

Sam let go of the back of Sarah's head and she pulled back gasping for air. Tears were still coming down her face when she turned around and slowly nodded understanding. In sure Sarah knew that this would be game over for the bet. I honestly don't think she cared though at those point. She wiped her tears from her face and turned and bent over the limo seat. I almost couldn't believe this. She knew it was over. She didn't have to continue this. But here she was, pushing her ass in the air and presenting her father with his choice of holes to cum in.

Her father kicked his pants off and pulled his boxers down.

He positioned himself behind her and said, "That's my girl" as he chose her pussy with his cock.

As soon as the tip touched her lips Sarah's breath caught in her throat. Sam paused and fit the first time, he seemed aware that his daughter might want a say in this.

Sam said, "You know I'm going to fuck you now, right?"

Sarah kept her head down and said, "Yes daddy."

Sam replied, "Are you sure you want that?"

Sarah was silent for a moment. Then she lifted her head and whispered, "Yes daddy. I need to know what it's like to be fucked by a real man."

Sam nodded his head and said, "I thought as much."

Then he began to slowly sink into his daughter and she gasped with every inch. At about 3/4 of the way in she began moaning loudly and that's when Sam finally finished his conquest of fucking his daughter. I listened to Sarah moan and groan as he fucked her and I continued to listen when she started yelling, "Fuck me harder daddy please!" I must have had three unsatisfying orgasms in my own soaked diaper and realized that I didn't have anything else to leak out.

I continued listening until Sam said, "Does your husband feel this good?"

I heard Sarah's near breathless reply, "No daddy his baby cock is not even close to your big manly cock."

Sam smiled and asked his daughter if she had ever begged her husband for his cock. Sarah shook her head and said no. Sam pulled out a little and told Sarah that if she wanted her daddy to finish inside her she would need to beg him.

Sarah, well past the point of self respect or caring, yelled out, "Daddy please cum inside me. I don't want my husband's cock, I want yours. Please give me your cock daddy!"

With that, Sam plunged deeper into her and both father and daughter finished their long awaited orgasm together in one long loud moan. I felt sick to my stomach with what I just heard. I knew Sarah was just in the moment and playing a part. Hell, this whole thing had been my idea in the first place. But I wasn't ready to hear that. I don't know why but I left the monitor on while they were enjoying the after glow of their sex. I smelled smoke a few seconds later and realized that Sam had lit a cigarette as he was holding his naked daughter on his lap. The last thing I heard before we pulled into the driveway was Sam asking my wife if she wouldn't mind cleaning him off with her mouth and then seconds later, the sounds of sucking and slurping.

12