All Comments on 'Honest - I Didn't Know!'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AhazuraAhazuraover 7 years ago
I thought this was good.

I was engrossed with the story wondering where the relationship was going. Technically speaking there were some issues I thought but it was easy to overlook as far as I am concerned. Thanks for sharing!

Ahaz

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Welcome to pros and cons of dating winsome waitresses

Unfortunately waitresses are like most people ...as faithful as their options and a comely young tapstress bearing hot food on tray with bright smile and gift for small talk have more choices then most. One thing though , I grew up on a farm and have worked in restaurants. Being a good waitress is no easy job, but being a farmer's wife will make that taxing service industry gig seem like Shangri-La.

Debbie must have thought ruefully of just having to trundle trays when she was dunking decapitated chicken in boiling water to facilitate plucking the feathers.

She was probably misled by Eva Gabor in ' Green Acres ' to even consider that vocation swap. I thank laptop writer for unpretentious but evocative story.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

This happens sometimes only both parties know whats going on!! I think it's called friends with benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why is this in LW? There is no WIFE, Erotic Couplings, I thought one of the better writers on this site would realise there is no WIFE in HIS story.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

this was better than two eggs over easy with corned-beef hash, hash browns, and sourdough toast. thank you!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
See This crap

This shows that there are some very rotten people in this world. This fucking skank cheating cunt was stepping out on her fiancé with a man who had no clue about her intentions. He was falling in love and she was just a disgusting cunt. Hopefully her betrayed man realized she was just a cheater and broke off the engagement. I won't go any further. The young man she used will recover and find another. Fucking cunt.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Denial

There are weak people out there that can justify almost any behavior. They lie to themselves and that makes it easier to lie to other people. The sad thing is that once they start this pattern of behavior it is hard to stop. To stop, they would have to admit that they had been chronic liars. Their weak personalities can not deal with such and admission. So, instead they tend to dig themselves in deeper with the lies. The older they get the more they lie and the more irrational they appear to the outside world. By the time they hit middle age, they usually are considered "nuts" and have left a string of relationships in their wake.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
I totally agree with Betrayed

What a vile woman.

Hopefully the karma train ran her over !

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Never

Never judge a book by it's cover or a gift by the wrapping.

timm10827timm10827over 7 years ago

It is vile to lead somone on into love. Sex is one thing, very true. However when a person is falling in love with another there are signs. It is very obvious. I can't see this as anything other than deceit & betrayal.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Informative!

More informative than entertaining I'm afraid. Other than the standard sex scene which 90% of readers speed read or skip completely (a truth for sue) this one really wasn't up to your standard excellence. Thank you for not paining us with the husbands character. Some characters should not be written, as should some stories. Still a real fan of your writing though

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a read

You have written some great stories, but this one you must have written to unburden your self.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
After some reading I even thought she was already married...

After some reading I even thought she was already married...She was one of those persons who have no conscience. For her cheating wasn't bad it was a normal act, as for some people kill others is an act like have dinner or take a bath. That's why she never slept in his house: she fucked, had her fun and as soon as she went away, all was forgotten, and she was the fiancée again. This kind of people don't love anyone except themselves. She was going to marry that man, just because he could give her a good life, and with that she would never again had to be a waitress. Her fiancé finding out her cheating means that she had to be extra careful about it after being married. I would say she could have been a damn good politician, because almost all of them are just like her: they don't have a conscience or any moral. 3*

Rocco1960Rocco1960over 7 years ago
Women!

This is a good story, it's makes me wonder if you can truly trust any woman. Somethings just not right with them.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Nice Touch

I thought it was a nice touch to have the "other man" feeling hurt and betrayed. The only thing I had trouble believing was that he was still pining for his girlfriend after 3 years. Not at that age, surely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great slice of life

Many of us both female and male have traveled this road thanks 4

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Irrational

Her illogic about not giving it up for the man you're going to marry makes no sense!

And how is her fiance going to feel now that the woman who wouldn't fuck him is giving it up to some stranger? I'm surprised he didn't dump her, except that she seems to be a little above his pay grade!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok

not much of a story. certainly not your best. ***

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 7 years ago
another great story...

love your work, plain and simple, one of the best author's on lit. i liked this story, not long or too short, just right. more of a story about what life can throw at you and very real for so many people. well written and well said. 5.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
A slice of life

You crammed a lot of narrative into a two-page story! I appreciate the way this story is told, and the insights you provided into these characters. It's hard not to connect with the narrator and feel his pain at the end.

I think most 21-year-old men would be perfectly content with this fuck-buddy arrangement. It's hard to fathom a woman having an affair because she wants to deny her fiancé sex, but hey, it's fiction. (Unless we take your author's note at face value.)

Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There are women like this

Mine was a redhead, she was also a waitress. We actually did go out, then it became a thing. But always weekends, she was always "busy" during the week. It took me quite some time to figure it out, but she was playing musical men, is the phrase.

Yes, there are some women like that. Now some men could maybe do the "friend with benefits" stuff, I couldn't.

nignog01nignog01over 7 years ago

Laptopwriter, I haven't even read the story yet but I know it will be good. You are one of the top five storytellers on Literotica.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Taking you at your word that this is a true story just confirms what every man knows and that is the fact that a lot of women are completely fucked up. Somehow their brain does not function like ours and explaining it away as hormonal falls more than a bit short of reality. Yes, he got great sex, but she had to know he wanted more and it was inevitable over time that he wanted her. I would have a very hard time believing that this marriage to the farmer would work out long term. But, then again if she was capable of this kind of deception you were better off without her IMHO.

Well, true or not, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your story sounds familiar

Many years ago, I frequented a restaurant that was owned by a friend of mine. There was a cute waitress with a nice figure with big boobs. Her name was also Debbie. She gave me a blowjob and fucked me on our first date. She was engaged to a guy who lived 70 miles away. She told me about him right away. She loved sex and was very open about it. We had a great time for many months. Then I met the girl I would eventually marry. I loved my time with Debbie and think the guy she married was a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Should have

Ended it like that heart song. Until one day he bumps into her and sees his own eyes in her child

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad To See You Back

The title says it all.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
NIce job

You have to get on social media and find her, curiosity would be killing me as to how her life turned out.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 7 years agoAuthor
@ patillie

I thought of that but I never even knew her last name. Who knows, maybe she reads Literotica, will see the story, recognize herself in it, and make contact. :-) I've always wondered what happened to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Fine Story

Well done. That was a fine story. 4 Stars.

slamdog1slamdog1over 7 years ago
Welcome back

I've already read everything in your submissions thrice. Another gem to savor.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 7 years ago
got that empty feeling

You could at least give us some conclusion :)

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Good story as usual...however...

I could only give it 4 *'s. Your writing is good, you bring good descriptions and pathos, the conflict of the broken heart is there, but there is one thing I don't understand on this site. It is Loving Wives section. To me, an engaged woman is not a wife, unless you take it to a Biblical interpretation. I have noticed other writers writing stories as a fiance being a wife. Would not this better fit in Erotic Couplings? That is the only reason I left off the last star.

I am glad though that you listed it hear because I usually only check this section, and maybe Taboo and Incest occasionally. I would have missed it otherwise.

MullendersMullendersover 7 years ago

sorry but did not like it as is it feels as there are 3 more chapters to this story

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
It's hard to forget memories like those

It is good you didn't look for her, it really is better not knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Great. But for me, I would to continue his story. Two women have betrayed him.

What's next? And does his highschool gir! Reappear?

To end here is !saving it with the poor guy betrayed and probably avoiding women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deja vu

I had a very similar experience when I was in early 20s. Took a long time to get over her. To this day don't like the name "Bonnie"

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THOSE ARE NOT QUESTIONS

they are pleadings to assuage your ego. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's so hard today to marry a girl who I wouldn't consider a pig. Woman act like men today when it comes to sex and feel like they can just fuck whoever they want but a guy like me doesn't want some used up 20 something who fucked ten guys before she hit 28. The number would normally be if a guy said ten it was really five and if a girl said five it was really at least ten . I'm not a guy who thinks like the past is the past. Our action stay with us forever and that slutty pig behavior will come back to haunt you down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So you left us In limbo.

Where is the rest of the story ? She used him for her own sick reasoning . Her fiancé was used and older and a farmer. Just weird . So how does he go with his life after two women hurt him. You made him a super guy. Strange story with no ending.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
True Story Problems!

IF We-The-Readers want to believe LTW's claim of this being an autobiographic scenario, the complaints about 'unfinished' and related complaints are misplaced. If Our Author is reporting the TRUTH about this Sweetie, then he cannot make it come out ANY different from how it DID!

That, folks, is the problem with recounting a real experience ... it cannot be adjusted, spiced up, come-out-the-way-WTR-would-like-it-to! It has gotta come out like it did! (yeah, it's a repeated phrase ... double your money back!)

I liked it ... Sweetie was misguided and stupid ... Our Foto-Hero was deceived ...she never sat him down and explained the situation. OFH deserved the opportunity to decide to pre-cuck the farmer, or to have enough integrity to turn down the Best-Pussy-Ever. (Not telling how LDS would have voted! At that age ... or Now!)

5*

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Tablet tapper, or is it a beer tap.

Well I would of liked your dick down her throat wnen you tied her arms up. When we my son and I were getting our hair cut the barber noticed him looking at a Playboy he went over and took it away giving him a Boys Life in place of it. On the way home I asked about the Playboy " don't worry dad I didn't read any of the articles".

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
ugg..

Of course I liked this but the mystery is driving me crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well written, until end

quote"Over the months that we were together I'd gotten to know her as a kind, generous person who wouldn't hurt a fly."quote

She ripped out 2 guys hearts because she is screwed up, but she would not hurt a fly?

Who cares about flies, she callously hurts PEOPLE.

Why did you feel you had to put this stupid and obviously not true comment in at the end?

enjayemenjayemover 7 years ago
it is finished!

Despite what other punters think, the story ended when he walked out of the cafe. Its a slice of life, and believe me, lifes just like that.

Good tale and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid story

I normally like your stuff. I've read 'But Honey, It Was Just A Dance' numerous times and was delighted when you gave us an extended version of it. But this abortion...what was the point of it? The ending was like a turd plopping in the toilet. It was a waste of time to read.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 7 years agoAuthor
Geeze people...

Does anyone understand the concept of a "true story?" It's true...as in...really happened. I know because it really happened to me. It ends that way because that's the way it really ended.

If you read an article in the news paper do you criticize the way it ends?

Sorry this was so disappointing for my readers. Yes, this really happened and I thought it would be fun to write about an actual happening for a chance.

From now on I will stick with fiction.

lihplihpover 7 years ago
Please don't

"stick with fiction" (from your previous comment) - fact or fiction, this was a great little story.

Whilst I was disappointed that the story wasn't longer, I think it was a perfectly reasonable ending - sadness, disappointment and a little regret are my take on the ending. I share some of these feelings myself over people I've lost contact with (although, I was never as involved with them as in this story)

Phil

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
Good read, sad though, gave it a five, but...

I met the girl of my dreams when I had just turned nineteen. We're still together. It's hard to relate to the girl, or girls, you lost not in a real way, not when it never happened.

I still liked the story, true or not, but like all the loving wives I read and even write to me they're just fantasies, might as well be writing and reading about werewolves. I mean I can write an infidelity story, but can't imagine it ending without reconciliation so to some that makes me a wimp.

Thanks just the same

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
A Suggestion

It's supposed to be a true story so I can't really complain about the plot decisions, it is what it is. Doesn't mean it is a satisfying narrative that ending is just depressing, and as you said there were a lot of unanswered questions.

I think if you had added how you wished it had ended as well as adding possible answers and made it clear to the readers what was fact, and what was fiction in the Author's note, it would have been better received.

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
Must have been quite a while ago .....

..... because these days, I get the impression girls like to show off their skills and kinky side to just about anybody they date, whether he's husband material or not.

You weren't to know that she was taken and it says nice things about you that it bothered you.

Wonder if she made it to the alter with her fiancé ?

5 * ....... I like a true story now and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It is what it is

I have read other people's comments and I really do believe they miss the point of reading a nonfiction piece of work. Once you change the context or meaning of what went on it becomes FICTION. Then and only then can you bitch like little girls about the context of the piece. this story was piece of a man's life. The fact that he chose to share it with you in this of all venue's speaks volumes for the man. It was a good piece I gave it 5* for the enjoyment, quality, the guts it took to air that piece of his life here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bummer.....

Sure it's fiction, but that poor main character couldn't catch a break. After a couple relationships like those a guy could be messed up in the head for quite some time. I like reading all types of loving wives stories and I will give this: ***** But still if that stuff really happen to someone, I would hope that they would seek some kind of therapist to heal their mind.

naxos65naxos65almost 7 years ago
WHAT'S THE POINT ?

YOU MAY AS WELL HAVE SAID " THERE'S A CAR COMING DOWN THE STREET AND IT CRASHED ! "

angeldoctorangeldoctorover 6 years ago
Eager for more

You know, this sounds like its connected to the Brent from The Last Chimes of Fall and if it is, I really wish you'd write a story where Brent meets Tanya again. If nothing else, it would give him some closure and heal some of his wounds both from her near callous tossing him aside (really, for all her proclamations of love, it only took five months for her to find someone else) to what Debbie did to him. For some reasons, I love stories that deal with the aftermath of stuff like what Tanya and Debbie did. Basically, stories about picking up the pieces of a broken heart and the eventual reunion between the protagonist and the one who broke their heart. I think the latter is essential for any real healing to be done. Still, you said this actually happened and if you never actually reunited with Tanya then I imagine you wouldn't be able to write a story about it. Though I hope you can use your imagination to fill in the gaps.

Anyway, loved the story!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment Angeldoctor

The last part of your comment is exactly right. I'll let you in on a little secret. The first chapter of Chimes is almost all true. For the most part it was an autobiography of my high school sweetheart and myself. I saw her only twice after our break up, once was very briefly. The second was at our 25 high school reunion. By that time she had been married 3 times already and was single at the time of the reunion but engaged to number 4.. We danced the night away but that was the last time I saw her. That was almost 25 yrs. ago.

This story is 100% true.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
SHIPS IN THE NIGHT STILL HAPPEN

usually they are much closer to the homesite. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Been there, lived that

Funny how life works out. In my life I've been both fellows. After than bedding more than my fair share of married or attached women I found myself more forgiving when I found out my new wife might be cheating, or had have cheated on me. When I called her on it she confessed. It was her ex, the ex I stole her from. He is out of the picture and we are still married

magmamanmagmamanabout 6 years ago
I suspect

That ALL stories are based as least loosely on truths, even if those truths are simply fantasies from the deepest recesses of one's mind.

Nice tale, brought back a memory of a short three day long affair I had with a bartender gal a long time ago.

Imagine my surprise when this Gorilla type showed up at my door one morning. Could of been bad, though.. he wasn't mad at me, he was mad at her..

But then.. so was I after that.

If that happens to you, realize the women offer clues. They never want to go anywhere in public is a big one..

Thanks,

MGM

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Strange story.

Sometimes truth is really stranger than fiction.

Top ratings from me.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
curiosity?

Did you ever talk to Tanya? The whole getting her mother to talk to you would have pissed me off enough to make sure I confronted her. A friend of mine had a similar situation as you had with Debbie. Men and women are wired differently, if you think you can understand them, you will get proven wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He worked for a news paper......

You had all kinds of resources to find out about her....

caught ya

nice story, kinda got bull shited like that some, well maybe more than some.......bill

5

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

Good flash story. Wonder what the.farmer had going on.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
IF YOU CANT BE WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE

this next line is self explanatory, TK U MLJ LV NV

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
That was great!

That truly us a piece of life well told. I learned my lesson many yrs ago looking downa pistol barrel. I didn't know either but that cured me of fukkin around with a married or taken women. If I ever laid one again I didn't know it ...and I asked.

I married a cheater whom I truly loved and was devastated when she left me. In the end the unexpected consequences really worked out great for me almost at once and got better as the years passed. Didn't work out for her at all. Now, I know she's a cat lady sharing the can with her cat. That is just fine with me..extra fine really.

Bur I did learn a valuable lesson. Never lose yourself to another person. Im happily married now to a woman I love and care for but if she walked out the door tonight, sure I'd feel bad but I 'd also shrug my shoulders, maybe wonder why but I sure as hell wouldn't be devastated. Shit happens. That's life. We're only here for the experience.

Oh LTW, my phone gave it one star, IDK why. I rate this 5☆s as I do with almost all your writings.

sirelcsirelcalmost 5 years ago
Powerful story

I don't get broken people like that. FWB without the F. Passion is a thing that grows between friends. Betrayal is obvious here.

The not knowing is also a part of life. Not knowing sucks. Sometimes it is so much better than knowing, and sometimes not. We aren't privy to all secrets.

breville1breville1over 4 years ago
Farmer? What farmer?

She was older than him. She enjoyed sex. They flirted regularly. She decided to satisfy her urges. When he started to ask her out, she knew his feelings for her were growing. To get out, she invented her engagement to the most unlikely guy, the middle-aged farmer sitting in the corner!!!

Life can be so miserable!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

LTW day, reading again. Just a good story from someone who can actually write unlike the backs filling ME everyday now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Hope She

Likes grubbing in the dirt, she earned it. He would have been able to find her if he really looked even before the net, but why bother. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
THE FARMER KNOWS....

And is still willing to marry this fucking skeezbag that won't fuck him but is a total slut for someone else? You paint him as a deplorable, weak, pathetic asshole. I guess they deserve one another because she is just as disgusting. What could possibly be her motivation for marrying this stupid piece of shit? Why would a true slut like this cut things off with the least disgusting person in this piece when she knows she'll be fucking anything with a dick days if not hours after she's married. The future spouses have the bile rising in my throat they are such poor excuses for human beings.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No

He found out she fucked around while being in a committed relationship?!

And kept looking for her!

Does he have cuckold tendencies?

Sure looks like it!

Breaking up and then fucking OK

She cheated on him what would she do if you found her! No question!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CORRECT CATEGORY

At least two commenters disagreed with the category.

Below is a reproduction of a comment (10-16-18) that I submitted for Michelle and Matt by Ohio:

Loving Wives, while a misnomer, is clearly the category for cheating, as shown by Literotica's description (in part) being "married extramarital." Engaged is the normal precursor to marriage and implies exclusivity. Dating with expressed exclusivity is the normal -- though not universal -- precursor to being engaged. Since Loving Wives is the only category that fits for breaking exclusive commitments, it is the proper category for this story (as well as for cheating boy/girlfriend stories).

Also, while it might be possible to categorize these stories as Erotic Coupling, Group Sex (when threesomes or more are involved), Non-Erotic (if no explicit description of sex), or Novel/Novella (if in multiple chapters in the Submissions listing);

if I am looking for a cheating fiancee or girlfriend story, I would not look in those categories but in Loving Wives. Other categories are not descriptive of what I am looking for.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. Story is 5 stars,

if for no other reason than originality of plot.

Also because it's true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really ? What a bitch.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Sad for you...

Great story, great sex... Too bad she was a cheating slut. I understand you were an unwitting cheater... Sad...

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 4 years ago
I’m just curious...

You knew he was a farmer! How? From the cows shit on his boots or the hayseed he was chewing? Maybe it was from the grain chaff in his hair? Or do we assume that the thinning hair and the pudgy middle were a giveaway? How totally insulting to us country boys! Here I thought we cleaned up pretty good but I guess you city dudes have us figured out after all! Most of the young, middle aged or seniors are in better shape and condition than what your over stuffed bankers, lawyers and doctors, etc can ever hope to be by chasing around in their hoity toity big gyms!! JEEZ!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"Women don't sleep with the men they're going to marry. We have to play hard to get." - That makes ZERO sense. Once you're engaged, you've been gotten!

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 4 years agoAuthor
@ nobullal JEEZE!

Before lashing out with ridiculous comments, you should READ the story! Here are a couple of excerpts.

"Do I know him?"

"Not exactly, you've seen him around. I know you've talked with him a couple times over coffee."

"I did recognize him and from the few conversations we'd had, I knew he was a farmer."

You don't think the fact that he was a farmer would have come up in conversations? Next time try actually reading the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
he is lucky!

So if she truly was engaged and not just saying that to him this guy (author) dodged a bullet. Imagine if he married a woman with no morals and such low character as to cheat on her fiancé so easily and with apparent no remorse! She shed a tear for Brent and not Farmer fiancé.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Great story, but...

...talk about dodging a bullet. I'll take a faithful, if less adventurous, woman anytime!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A sad story. If this hadn't been real life then you would have found her and she would have dumped her fiancé and married you. If what you've written is really true then it sounds like you had made a connection with her beyond the physical and it was moving into an emotional connection as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ughhh. Beginning is disconnected from the middle and there us no decent end. What a wasted time reading this.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

While this tale could be true (certainly reads that way), I did not care for the very casual end of story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well if the storyline is based on the authors actual experience then it was better to discover what type of morals Debbie actually had before getting further involved with her. The farmer, the fiancé on the other hand was being made a cuckold before he actually married her, if he were smart he should have kicked her to the curb as soon as he found out. She is the type of girl that would sneak around and cheat on you and then wonder why you kicked her to the curb when you caught her. The writing was excellent and the story flowed well right up to the end. 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Solid writing as usual. Leaves you wanting more.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago
Nice Girls

Make you put it in yourself but good girls put it in for you. Always, always make it about her and remember that nice guys finish last. He did, she did, but she wasn't the kind of good girl I was referring to.

In another bad version she'd come knocking on his door begging him to take her back and he would. LTW isn't going to subject us to that, enough others have already done that.

If this really happened LTW, no matter how much you got hurt, think about that poor farmer. If he did end up marrying her, think of the heartbreak he had then and even more down the road. You got off cheap and easy, she was just cheap and easy.

*****'s Signed: BTW

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

You were lucky to discover her truth. Kink is fun. But utter complete and coldly calculated betrayal reveals that her core is utterly selfish. Every action she took was strictly for her gratification. Then you have the final reveal. She has the feckless gall to cold cock you while her fiancée sits at the end of the counter silently passive. He is already a wimp cuckold of the worst type as she blithely humiliated him in public. Her choice of setting and timing reveals her utter contempt for both of you.

Like I said you dodged this bullet. She is a sociopathic serial slut utterly and permanently unable to function in any type of loving relationship much a marriage with children. The real tragic character in this story is the now cuckolded farmer who apparently will assent to the worst form of married hell on earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Number One - No one believes this is a true story. Number Two - No one believes a high school boy would pine over a girl for three years. Maybe three weeks. And then fall for a girl who is engaged??? And know nothing about her? That's nuts!

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

If this is a true story she is one sick young woman.

The terms self centered selfish and nervous systeic don't begin to come close to tagging her.

The man may not realize it but he got off God different lucky.

I wish I could say as much for the other poor bastard.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years agoAuthor

I may be a fiction writer but that does NOT make me a liar. I said the story was true because it IS true and I resent being called a liar. If the story had been fiction, I would have ended it much differently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Consider himself saved from a slut like Debbie

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Sure this is a true story and a good one. Believe it or not women like to fuck just as much as men, as long as they are given true and unselfish satisfying attention. I’ve been around a long time and I know a couple of people who experienced similar interactions. One had an exclusive boyfriend and the other was married. A very well written story.

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 2 years ago

Yeah but she was going to marry somebody in their 40s. What the fuck is up with that? Most unbelievable part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's quite common for women to wait to have sex with a guy or ration it carefully if they believe there is a potential long-term relationship.

It's common for women to automatically look at guys as potential partners even if they're in a relationship.

A guy I knew who was very successful with women would tell women up front that he was only in town for a short time and therefore they knew there was no chance of a long-term relationship and were much more open to having sex on the first night.

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Heard of a guy who went through something very similar! Loved this one, LTW! Great story! My third time with this story.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Great story, needs a fuller end to make it exceptional

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

People have funny ways of stabbing you in the back. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, I don't know if this story is true or not, but it sounds true. It's a well written, melancholy tale, which reinforces my belief that people, in all their glory, are strange.

RodzzzRodzzz9 months ago

Women........ has anyone figured them out yet?

BAnde53507BAnde535077 months ago

I get what you are trying to do with the ending, but it feels incomplete. It's a great story otherwise.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous