All Comments on 'Honest - I Didn't Know!'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
I totally agree with Betrayed

What a vile woman.

Hopefully the karma train ran her over !

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Denial

There are weak people out there that can justify almost any behavior. They lie to themselves and that makes it easier to lie to other people. The sad thing is that once they start this pattern of behavior it is hard to stop. To stop, they would have to admit that they had been chronic liars. Their weak personalities can not deal with such and admission. So, instead they tend to dig themselves in deeper with the lies. The older they get the more they lie and the more irrational they appear to the outside world. By the time they hit middle age, they usually are considered "nuts" and have left a string of relationships in their wake.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
See This crap

This shows that there are some very rotten people in this world. This fucking skank cheating cunt was stepping out on her fiancé with a man who had no clue about her intentions. He was falling in love and she was just a disgusting cunt. Hopefully her betrayed man realized she was just a cheater and broke off the engagement. I won't go any further. The young man she used will recover and find another. Fucking cunt.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

this was better than two eggs over easy with corned-beef hash, hash browns, and sourdough toast. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why is this in LW? There is no WIFE, Erotic Couplings, I thought one of the better writers on this site would realise there is no WIFE in HIS story.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

This happens sometimes only both parties know whats going on!! I think it's called friends with benefits.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Welcome to pros and cons of dating winsome waitresses

Unfortunately waitresses are like most people ...as faithful as their options and a comely young tapstress bearing hot food on tray with bright smile and gift for small talk have more choices then most. One thing though , I grew up on a farm and have worked in restaurants. Being a good waitress is no easy job, but being a farmer's wife will make that taxing service industry gig seem like Shangri-La.

Debbie must have thought ruefully of just having to trundle trays when she was dunking decapitated chicken in boiling water to facilitate plucking the feathers.

She was probably misled by Eva Gabor in ' Green Acres ' to even consider that vocation swap. I thank laptop writer for unpretentious but evocative story.

AhazuraAhazuraover 7 years ago
I thought this was good.

I was engrossed with the story wondering where the relationship was going. Technically speaking there were some issues I thought but it was easy to overlook as far as I am concerned. Thanks for sharing!

Ahaz

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous