All Comments on 'Honest, It's Not What It Looks Like'

by RaoulDuke1971

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Hilarious

Funny, it wasn't "hi-jinx gone wrong" it was hi-jinx gone right. Funny shit.

Five Stars

yowseryowserabout 9 years ago
Fabulous

Love it. Except for the part about "happens more often than you think." Oy.

Now I am hoping we get the rest of the story?

Sweet.

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 9 years ago
Been there...

Different set up, but had the neighbors call on the wife and I. Got out of it with a lot of those looks cops give you, that mocking, self righteous pose..

Your story was fun and moved along well, had a great air of fun to it and I like we didn't get the details, this was meant to be funny not erotic.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cute

This was funny and well-written, but you should know that people generally get vilolently ill when shut in car trunks in moving vehicles. The thought of her being covered in vomit when he takes her out is not so erotic.;)

RaoulDuke1971RaoulDuke1971about 9 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

She was in there for about 4 minutes! It was literally around the corner.

redslaveredslaveabout 9 years ago
Loved it

That was the funniest story I've read in ages, thanks for sharing

Sammael BardSammael Bardabout 9 years ago
Good Read!

Loved the premise in its entirety. It was a pleasant read for me.

Thanks for sharing.

BTW, I either vote a 5* or I don't vote at all, and I think your story deserved the former. =)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous