Honey Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilianna softly moaned as Dae-Hyun gently pushed her black medium-length hair to the side and planted soft kisses along the side of her neck. Dae-Hyun's hands rested on her waist before gently sitting her down on the bed; he continued kissing on her neck as he carefully removed the dress from her body.

He took his time scanning every square inch of her black lace lingerie-clad body with his dark almond-shaped eyes, he then said, "Smart, sociable, and sexy...I like that in a woman."

They continued to passionately kiss each other's lips until Dae-Hyun gently broke the kiss to take off his shirt. Lilianna was extremely impressed with the sight of Dae-Hyun's body; he didn't just have ripped abs, he had ripped abs for days! He had the kind of abs that Lilianna could grate a whole block of cheese. Along with a pair of toned arms and a firm chest, Dae-Hyun's body was completely fit. Lilianna then returned his kissed as she laid him down on the bed. While they kissed, they ran their hands all over each other's bodies, Lilianna slowly grinded her hips against his lower body while on top of him. Dae-Hyun slid his hands up to her body and unhooked her bra from the back.

Once the bra came off, Dae-Hyun gently fondled her breasts before pleasuring them with his mouth. He started taking off his jeans as he kissed his way down Lilianna's body; he carefully removed her panties and took his time orally satisfying her chocolate pussy. He tasted her like she was a slowly melting vanilla ice cream cone topped with hot fudge. Lilianna's oral experience became intense when Dae-Hyun not only held both of her hands while going down on her, but he also looked into her dark brown eyes.

As soon as Dae-Hyun was without jeans, Lilianna got a feel of his fit and firm ass in her hands. To Lilianna, Dae-Hyun's body was like honey-dipped sin and she wanted a taste; she kissed and licked his frontal body till she stopped at the waistband of his dark blue Polo Ralph Lauren boxer briefs. Dae-Hyun laid his back against the headboard of the bed as Lilianna slowly pulled off his boxer briefs inch by inch till she revealed his manhood, which was long in length. He had a nine inch dragon between his legs, Lilianna was amazed and impressed that Dae-Hyun broke two myths that night: that sexy Asian men don't exist and they that have small cocks. After thinking up a way to wake up his dragon for a brief moment, Lilianna took initiative by licking his length while stroking him. She took her time waking up his dragon while Dae-Hyun moaned in response; Dae-Hyun stroked her silky, black hair with both of his hands while being pleasured by Lilianna's hand and mouth.

Once his cock became nice and hard, Dae-Hyun sat up and deeply kissed Lilianna's lips. He then took out a condom from the pocket of his jeans, Lilianna watched in desirable anticipation as he put the condom onto his nine inch dragon cock. She looked into Dae-Hyun's dark almond-shaped eyes as he deeply and slowly slid his cock into her chocolate pussy. Lilianna gasped at the feel of him inside her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and squeezed her pussy lips tight around his cock.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" Dae-Hyun asked her.

"Don't stop, it feels so good. Keep going." Lilianna replied.

Lilianna moaned and groaned loudly as Dae-Hyun's cock hit her g-spot perfectly. At the same time, Dae-Hyun rubbed her clit in circles with his fingers, taking her pleasure level over the edge. They then switched into the arch position and Dae-Hyun continued to stroke Lilianna's pussy just right without losing his hold on her body. Lilianna stroked his body with her hands as her moans become pleasurably intense; her dark brown eyes turned dark chocolate in the heat of intensive passion as she looked into his eyes. They moaned out each other's names as they went into a sexual climax, beads of sweat dropped from Dae-Hyun's body onto Lilianna's stomach.

"Ohhhh...ahhhhh...I'm coming! I'm coming!" Lilianna moaned audibly.

"I'm coming too...Come for me, Lilianna...Come for me." Dae-Hyun groaned in response.

A few seconds later, Dae-Hyun took out his cock, removed the condom, and splashed his Asian man milk onto Lilianna's stomach. He passionately and deeply kissed her lips; he then placed his hands onto her hips and tasted her pussy once more, making Lilianna have another massive orgasm. Lilianna stroked and played Dae-Hyun's dark hair as orally pleasured her pussy; she also had another orgasm from looking into his eyes while he tasted her. Once Lilianna came, she and Dae-Hyun laid beside each other on the bed; their naked bodies perspired with lust and pheromones and their heartbeats slowed down as they rested.

"That was great, Dae-Hyun." Lilianna said as she lightly kissed his neck and collarbone.

"It sure was, Lilianna." Dae-Hyun replied as he held her hand and kissed it.

The next morning, Dae-Hyun cooked breakfast for Lilianna while she was asleep in her bed; he cooked bacon, cheesy scrambled eggs with salsa, and some Nutella peanut butter and banana stuffed French toast waffles. He put the breakfast onto a tray along with a glass of orange juice as he carried it to her bedroom. Lilianna awakened to the feel of Dae-Hyun's kisses on her face.

She sat up on the bed, looked at her breakfast, and said, "Wow, everything on here looks so delicious."

Dae-Hyun placed the tray onto her lap and sat beside her on the bed. Lilianna took her time and savored each bite of her breakfast. Once Lilianna finished her breakfast, she said, "I really enjoyed my breakfast, Dae-Hyun."

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it." Dae-Hyun happily said to her.

"I enjoyed it just like I enjoyed you last night." Lilianna replied as she kissed his lips.

"Let me bring you the Sunday paper. Don't worry about the kitchen; I'll clean it up for you." Dae-Hyun as he stepped out of the bedroom.

Lilianna sat up in her bed and thought to herself, "Ooh, I can't wait to tell Rosalie all about my date last night. She'll be so amazed."

THE END

12