All Comments on 'Honey Hollow Swimming Hole'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Magical

I've read a lot of your stories and even commented on some. (Positive, of course, don't leave neg.) Some of your stroke stories have been quite enjoyable and hot, and some of your stories impressed me in other ways. But this story is head and shoulders above the others I've read. I realise this is simply subjective personal preference, but I loved the plot, loved the slow seduction, even though I knew he was going to turn out to be who he was. It was the way that you used words that grabbed me. I laughed at the "mounted" and "ride" as you used them, very clever. When the narrator got to the swimming hole though, you used words to weave a magical spell, both allowing me to see the setting and feel the hypnotically calm way that Lance seduced him. The ambivalent feelings of the younger man rang true. The descriptions were beautiful. The picture you painted of Lance's beautiful body and the way the narrator could hear his own cries from a distance, just lovely. "He was pulling me with him through the opening in the rock into the first, more confining, more private pool—the pool with the cascading waterfall that filled my ears with the sound of rushing water. I was crying out as Lance's hands raced across my body, finding curves and crevices and making me tremble and twitch and feel oh so aroused and concerned and needy and reluctant and violated all at once." Absolutely stellar, you wove your usual themes of dominance, submission, control and compression (tightness? The way men enclose whilst taking? Confining?) together in a subtle and lovely way. I am very impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

I like the fact the story was steamy but not too sexually explicit. Jake was torn between society's restrictions and his his own emotions. Contrary to Lance who loved who refused to let society dictate who he could desire. Jake and Lance were hot

joshprimjoshprimover 13 years ago
great seduction story

One of the best seduction stories I've ever read and I keep returning to it. I'd love seeing another story featuring that seducer of young men.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

The horse whisperer who is also a gay virgin whisperer, what a wonderful idea. Such a nice seduction to show him the way he needs to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sorry, I usually like your stories, but I just can't wrap my mind around an old guy who would pay another dude to seduce a kid. It seems a bit pervy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love this story, but would have loved t hear about Collins too

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I would have gotten a phone number

especially if it was that good.

LapliquirLapliquirover 2 years ago

I had a similar experience, whie hitchhiking RT50 from Easton to Ocean City, MD. It wasn't my "breaking-in", but it was my first experience of seduction by an older man. Another with that soothing, mellow singsong voice that just made everything... Cool and ok. Great story! Now I'm off to read another of your delightfu boner causing tales of mischief and lust,!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...