All Comments on 'Honey Ko'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Excellent Story

Never fails each story is as good or better than the last one.

treborvatreborvaover 16 years ago
Flashbacks!

Having spent many years in the Philippines, I can relate to this story! Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I spent 3 years in the at Clark from 77-80 loved every minute of it. Your story brought back many old memorys. I am writing this sitting in a papa-san chair.

Ray

Baba8Baba8over 16 years ago
PI series

you need to write a PI series. this is a good read. i remember that you worked hard every day. but i can't remember the mornings, well, except for leaning against the hangar and spitting up yellow puke generated by brown bottled manila. i was lucky and drank with a fine gentleman named Ed who warned me of the evil nature of manila vs PI. your stories are laced with a good potion of local lore. readers that lived thru this era love it new reads can learn about it. my first "ex" the WOP used to say "you never had it so good" "wrong PI 69"

the first time i came home sober the 17 year old maid i had was not fast enough. she quit working the next day. i hired one big and ugly with 10 kids. but she could carry two cases of beer under her one arm while luging around her lastest kid under the other.

every day was Jimmy buffet thursday, hoping and knowing you would live to roar again each night.---hetz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it

I wish I had a good lover like the gut in your story.

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
too short again

It is hard to critisize a wonderful romantic story but - once again, I wish it would have been longer and with more background and build-up - I may just be a male chauvinist but I just love Bassbelly's stories and wish they could come thru.

Whatever happened to a man being a man and a woman exactly that, a WOMAN - guess that all belongs in that past :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what is it

with all the chicken shits afraid to be a virgins first on this web site?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous