All Comments on ''Honey' 'Sweetheart' & 'Sugar''

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 8 years ago
Great story. Keep it up.

Yes you do have a few issues but overall the story is a fun and entertaining read. I will look forward to the next installment. Is there a story about the Lady Cop/SGT?

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyover 8 years ago
I LOVED IT

I loved that Valencia meeting Dan and Jenna and finding love became a catalyst for her entire family finding love. Don't disparage your writing (there are plenty others here who will do that), feel good having the gift to write!

MaserBladeMaserBladeover 8 years ago
What a great story!

I normally prefer "harder" stories, but I was totally enamored with your tale. I would strongly encourage you to keep writing these sorts of stories. They are truly a welcome addition.

avidreader123avidreader123over 8 years ago
Great!

I loved your characters! You developed them and made me want to find out what would happen next. Keep it up, and I love your disclaimers to the haters.

Lulu222Lulu222almost 8 years ago
Loved This

It was to hard to keep up with all the people. This was something different which I liked. Would love to read more of your stuff

Bbump41Bbump41over 7 years ago
A lot of characters

A little hard for this 55yr old fat man to follow. Lol. By I got there and loved it

mrkw69mrkw69over 7 years ago
good story line

I found the story to be quite interesting. Some say it was hard to follow, we must have like minds because I had no problem following it. Glad everyone ended with someone the loved.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
walk away if the restroom is dirty

Hell yes, you should walk away from a restaurant if the restrooms are dirty.

If they don't keep the parts that customers can see clean, what makes you think they'll keep the parts customers can't see clean?

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Got five for the story and its great content. Lost one for disjointed lines bounced around too much, but great anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stop berating yourself

Nice little story. Fantasyland. We should all visit now and again. *****

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 6 years ago
Great story, fun issues

and so many happy endings.

Loved it.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
finaly read it

I passed by this story many times but I finally read it and im so glad I did thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laugh a lot

This is a great funny story. Laughed alot throughout it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A breath of fresh air.

So wholesome and full of love, and I loved every second. Thank you so much for sharing this.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 4 years ago

Unbelievably beautiful story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
War and Peace

Tolstoy's War and Peace would have been a lesser work if he had succumbed to brevity over quality. The same applies to this rambling tale. Yes you could have trimmed a page or 2 but would it have improved the story? I think not. We were transfixed in their lives and the interwoven side threads . The story needed the time and space to be told properly.

GeorgyPorgieGeorgyPorgieover 4 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for sharing this story... Disregard all the anonymous critics, hell if they could write half this good, they'd be twice blessed and half as envious, or still just A$$h0le$... Keep writing, leave being "perfect" to the anonymous Trolls still living under the bridges waiting for an empty basement room by their parents....

newpiegirlnewpiegirlover 4 years ago
Great read!

I loved all eight pages of this story. It sucked me in so quick and then it had side stories and comedy. This was fabulous, I would love a part two - sort of like an epilogue or update a few years down the line. Don't pay any attention to the haters, they are jealous of your talent and let that be the fuel to produce more great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Probably the best story I have read in many years on this website

Yes there all lots different characters, but that adds to the whole composition in my humble opinion.

Personally I would love a follow up.

It's rare to read a storyline on this site that pulls you to wish the character's well and is not just a fuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THE UNIQUENESS OF JIMBOB

At the beginning of this story, it seemed the relationship between Jenna and Dan was a little formal in an overly gooey sweet way.

But my sweet tooth said: Yum.

The author slipped Valencia into this rose-colored atmosphere so subtly that there was no formal point of change, but rather she blended in with hardly a ripple so that she became a naturally assumed part of the whole relationship. Paul

She just belonged.

Clever.

As I read, I was impressed that there was a very defining difference in the characters -- that none seemed like the others

-- nor even like characters in other tales by this author. JimBob has a talent for depicting characters who clearly are their own person, with enough individual traits -- and often quirkiness -- to make them interesting.

His characters vary so widely, that reading his stories gives you no clue as to what characters will be like in the next story. Except that they will be interesting, and possibly probably not the usual Literotica personalities you might expect.

Better than most 5 star stories.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yea, it jumped on occasion and the number of characters toward the end was a little challenging. But, I really liked it and encourage you to write more. Thank You!

I was a bit surprised how easily Valencia agreed to what was suggested to and of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the entertaining story. I enjoyed the many characters and the changing plot. 5 stars.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Your Author's notes, are almost as funny as your incredible stories, I have seen many people , correcting the Author's, are these teachers, who read these, when they don't have papers to correct? Or maybe Just think , they are better than you, or smarter than you, but couldn't write a story, because they are to perfect, to have a mind, that anyone would read, but it would be perfect English, Thank you for such great story, & I didn't see one mistake in it!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

well done.. i liked it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5088 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.