All Comments on 'Honey, We Have to Talk'

by tericd

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 3)
tralan69ertralan69er11 months ago

@Ruttweiler,

Another shitty copycat story.

I can tell by the number of original stories you have written and posted here that you have the right to put down anyone that writes a story.

Congratulations you are "The Man"!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too many holes, the most glaring of which was her letting herself back into the house following her return on the Sunday - in spite of his having changed the locks and the garage door code

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the last Anon commenter- I am sure the husband left the door unlocked, so they could talk. He didn’t want her to know, about the figurative screwing HE was going to give her tomorrow! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So many of these stories require the wife to be dumber than a box of rocks. This one had a real doozy of a dummy. But it was decently told.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If my wife came to me with this same proposal I'd let her. I'm more like little Frank as I have a small penis and never get my wife off. The other man would ideally have a big cock which my wife's pussy would fall in love with and become completely his.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She was delusional beyond all reasonable measure. There was absolutely no reasoning with her. Hard to believe someone can be that fucked up in the head but these stories tend to portray the wives like that. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So so…. No basis for anything..and no common sense!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You were doing so well until the last paragraph.

James G 5James G 54 months ago

"I also came to the conclusion that if she went through with this we were finished."

No, jt was finished as soon as she asked. None of this "if she changes her mind" bullahit.

That would just leave her sneaking around behind jis back.

Also RE the "his wife is ok with it" part, why don't the women in these stories EVER check that?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Frankly I think if I received the we need to talk, the talking would be over. Regardless what she did from then on would not matter, unofficially at that moment we were no longer married with divorce ASAP. With this said if there was no hidden schemes, and she wanted to spice up the marriage, I'd certainly welcome that discussion.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just a thought, what if the we have to talk, talk when the husband said no way, what if the wife responded then I won't do it because I value our marriage?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"Little Frankie" didn't ruin his marriage, she did!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous