Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was soft and loving and went excruciatingly slow.

He relaxed me with sweet loving words and rubbing my ass and pinching it occasionally. We communicated on what was nice and what wasn't working. I rocked back and forth allowing him to go in deeper. It started to feel really good and with david, well he started moaning at the start. David still being soft goes a bit faster, "Is that okay baby, are you in pain?"

"No, god. That feels really good... I can't explain it. Ah." I moan out, feeling amazing.

David moaned as he went faster inside of me. Rubbing my cheeks as he did.

"Ah fuck me, fuck my ass, mmm." I moan out, now caring what I was saying or noises I was making.

Things escalate after many minutes, I start rubbing my clitoris. The room is filled with moans, whimpers and the sound of skin slapping together.

"Oh baby, oh liza, oh god, ah." David groans out, making me even more hornier. Then I feel it, my rectum is flooded with his glorious seed and the warmness and wetness sends me over the edge, giving me one of the most indescribable and pleasurable orgasms you can't imagine.

After a while of recovering david pulls out of me collapsing onto the bed panting and sweating as much as I was. He pulls me down on top of him. We pant together, for a long time.

Our words that night before falling into sleep were,

"Wow, fuck I love you."

"Ditto, I love you too baby." I say drifting into sleep, safe, in my husbands arms.

12