All Comments on 'Honeymoon Pt. 01'

by deedeefree

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A very visual read. I imagine the author as the "woman next door" whos mind just wanders a bit during her day. Her fantasies are quite realistic. I hope she writes more.

Texas77Texas77about 9 years ago
Very nice

Good work, chapter 2 please.

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 5 years ago
I Loved This Story!

Hi Dee ... I finally found this story and read it. I love how well-written it was; it seemed like I was right there in the bedroom wit you (which I would have loved, by the way, to watch). I love how you so explicitly describe the oral sex in the first half of the story, detailing the 'sweet saltiness' of his semen and the taste of his cock's skin. I love to hear/read a woman describe sucking a guy, to get their perspective and sense of the experience. In part two of the story, I love that you didn't wear panties to the wedding. I am a fellow 'non-underwear' wearer, and identify with the freedom and delicious naughtiness it provides. I never wear them and enjoy free-balling in public, always very tastefully and discretely. I loved the playfulness of the dining room scene, almost flashing the waiter as your husband fondled you under the table. I love to play like this discretely too, and have done it many times. Overall, I love the romantic and proper way the sex was described in the first part of the story, and then the shift to a more biting and dirty style in the second, yet both being wonderfully and erotically explicit. Again, great story, and can't wait to read the next one!

chthonicjourneyschthonicjourneysover 1 year ago

Your writing is so deliciously vivid with every sense engaged. It's all in the details. You handle the wetness of arousal and release so beautifully I can't get through one of your stories without having to take a pleasure break. Truly lovely work. Your sonnets are just yummy as well with every sense alive. Please deedeefree another sonnet, another story and if not thank you for the gift of these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeedeefree@deedeefree
11 Followers
I am an older woman finding more and more to be excited about the older I get. I am a romantic at heart, but occasionally my romantic longings get rather risque. I really like receiving comments on my work. It helps me to know someone else is enjoying it. And I need the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Honeymoon Series Info