All Comments on 'Honeymoon Surprise Ch. 01'

by Libra1982

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The End

This was the honeymoon? This is the beginning of the end. The husband is a dud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So cheating ok if your SO cuts you off?

Great news folks, it's ok to cheat if your SO cuts you off. I can just step out and have some fun next time happens.

Seriously, why wouldn't she and Jeff just divorce? They don't communicate, and she appears to not have any problems stepping out on him. So why are they married? Economic support and someone to do the dishes? That's a pretty crappy reason to be married.

I think my problems with the story are that it's a tale of a failing marriage which isn't at all an erotic subject. He's not connecting with her needs and she's cheating!

HamsterHamsterover 13 years ago
Suspension of Disbelief

Well, what can I say? The setup for this story was just too unbelievable. A newlywed husband acting like he's been married 20 years, and then the size DDD breasts, in a bikini, no less. What is it about DDD breasts, anyway? Sorry, but I could not suspend my disbelief to get past the DDD's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's a story!!

When did everyone get so critical? It sounds like a good start to a "story"! I'm suprised that Anonymous is reading erotica on the way home from church!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
This should be titled....

...."Man-hatin' Marriage" -(cliches included). But it's salvageable. Then again, that's what they said about Afghanistan.

linda1234linda1234over 12 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful, sexy story. One of the best ever! Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sissy wants

Very intrigued... Would love to read the conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous