Honeymoon Surprises Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rojany
Rojany
30 Followers

"Yes, I love your fucking cock in my little cheerleading cunt. I want my brother's fucking cock in my fucking cunt. Fuck you little sister." I couldn't help it I continued screaming profanities at my brother, telling him to fuck me and how much I wanted my brothers cock.

We continued on for what seemed like hours. Every fiber in my body was aching with pleasure. All of a sudden, my brother's cock did something that I would have never expected. It grew even bigger. Had that happened the other night, and if it did would I have even noticed?

"Oh Fuck, I'm going to cum." He screamed.

"I want to you. I want you to fucking cum in your fucking sister's tight cunt. Give me your fucking cum" I think I kept yelling at him but I was lost in one of the biggest orgasms I had ever felt in my life. I felt my insides get hammered with shot after shot of what could only be my brother's gooey cum. Every time a shot hit me it felt like my orgasm would just start over. "Oh god, give your sister you cum, I want every last drop in me."

Finally he collapsed on me, completely spent. We just laid there for a while pretending to admire the stars above but really we were both reveling in what had just happened between us. After resting a few minutes we decided that we should probably head back to the hotel. I know I wanted a good repeat of what had just happened without worry of rental prices. We got up and got dressed. I could still feel my brothers cum deep inside of me. We picked up the towel and hopped back onto the moped. The ride down was very interesting as I could feel my brother's cream oozing out of my sore cunt. The vibrations of the moped really didn't help and I quickly soiled my bikini with the mixture of our fluids creeping out of me.

We returned the moped and grabbed a cab back to the hotel. In the cab I was remembering the taste of my juices on my brother's fingers. I couldn't help but imagine the taste of my juices on his cock. "I want you in my mouth." I whispered to John as I was rubbing his cock in the back seat of the cab. "I want to taste my juices on your hard cock."

John looked at me with surprise at this, and just nodded. He started rubbing on my crotch. My cutoffs were starting to get damp from all of our juices being trapped inside of my bikini bottoms. This seemed to turn him on as well as I instantly felt his cock get even harder.

We returned to the hotel and returned to our room as quickly as possible. The whole time we were trying to maintain our composure. "I want you now" I said as soon as the door to our room closed behind us.

"No, I want you too but first we should clean up a bit." I knew he was right but I still wanted him. I started kissing him passionately. "Shower first, then we can go again" he said when he finally pulled away. I knew that nothing was going to happen until after at least a quick shower.

Without wasting any more time I lead my brother into the bathroom and started to undress him. I made sure to rub his cock a little bit after removing his shorts. Now it was my turn, he started rubbing me while he took off each piece of my clothes. His eyes glazed over when he took my cutoffs off and realized how soiled my bikini was. He took off my bikini gently rubbed my soaked clit.

We climbed into the shower and took turns washing each other. "You trust your big brother right?" he said shortly after we rinsed off.

"Of course I do, I've always trusted my protective big brother." I said, not knowing where this was leading.

He went down to his knees and started kissing on my tummy. I could feel my juices starting to flow all over again, despite the fact that we had water running down over us. Then he gently kissed my swollen clit. He continued to lick and suck on my clit until he finally grabbed my ass and lifted me up about a foot. Without thinking my legs wrapped around his head and he positioned himself with me on his shoulders. My brother seemed to just go crazy licking and sucking my pussy and clit. "Oh my god I'm going to cum" I said as I grabbed his head. Without thinking I grabbed his head and pulled him closer.

"Not yet." John said as he pulled away and lowered me to my feet. Upset, I knew that there was nothing I could do about it so I resorted to trusting my brother and that he wouldn't just leave his little baby sister to suffer like that, he turned off the shower and we both dried off. "So have you ever sucked a cock before?"

"No, but I do want to learn. I'm just kind of afraid that I won't be any good." I responded, forgetting about being left just shy of an orgasm.

"Alright, well I will try to teach you at least how I like it. But I warn you I can get really physical when I'm getting a blow job."

"What do you mean?" I said starting to get scared.

"Well you're my baby sister, and I don't want to hurt you or force you to do something you don't want to do. So I want you to do something to me first, don't worry I'm just concerned for you."

We went back out to the main room. He took off and he grabbed a pair of socks. "I want you to tie my hands to the bed post so I don't grab your head while you're sucking me off." He said handing me the socks.

I really didn't think that would stop him but I trusted him, he is my big brother after all. I proceeded to tie his hands to the bed posts. His socks were long enough where I was able to get a pretty good tie with them. Since I told him that I wanted to taste myself on his cock, he told me that the best way to work into a blowjob would be to ride him for a little while and then lick my juices off.

I agreed and positioned myself over his rod and slowly impaled myself on him. This was entirely different then when he had fucked me on the mountain. I felt in complete control, especially since his hands were tied back. I felt my juices flowing around his cock just from the thought of this. I started riding his cock nice and slow. "You like your sisters little cunt?"

"Oh fuck, I love my sister's cunt." He replied. This got me even hotter.

"Oh I love your cock in my tight little cunt."

"Fuck your brother's cock. Teach it who owns it." He said.

"This is my cock, not yours. My brother's cock is for me only." I demanded.

"Oh yes, fuck your cock, fuck that cock hard."

I found myself riding him hard; I could feel him slamming deep inside me, allot farther than earlier. I rode my brother's cock harder and faster until I finally came. My juices quickly exploded down his shaft as I clinched down onto it with my pussy.

"Ok Sara, you need to stop now. I know you don't want to but you need to now." John said, almost scolding me.

I slowed down my stride. "Why is that? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, but if you don't stop I am going to cum in you again, and I think you want to save that for your mouth right?" He said in a 'matter of fact' way, in-between my thrusting down on him.

He was right though. I do have to give him that much, I wasn't even thinking of anything but fucking him at that point. I slid off of my brother's cock and he instructed me to lower myself and to lightly kiss his cock.

I did as I was told and without even thinking, I just started kissing and licking the sides of his cock trying to suck up all of my juices off of him. I quickly realized that it was the passion of the acts that had made me taste so much better, earlier and I just let go on his cock.

"Oh god Sara, you feel so good. Now I want you to put the entire head of my cock into your mouth." He panted.

I did so and he instructed me to lower my head down the shaft. I started slowly bobbing my head on his shaft without needing instruction. I licked under his shaft as I lowered myself down. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. I started sucking harder and harder. I didn't know what was coming over me. All I could hear was my brother moaning away and it drove me to suck that much more. I slid his cock out of my mouth and started sucking on the side of his shaft. I went up and down just getting completely into the moment.

"I'm going to cum" I heard my brother scream. Without thought I shoved his cock back into my mouth. I slammed his cock deep into my mouth. I felt the head of his cock slam deep into my thought. I started coughing a little as his cock slid back out of my thought, trying not to bite down on it. Without stopping I continued sucking my brother's cock until it swelled up extra big and all of a sudden hot goo slammed into the back of my mouth, followed by another. Shot after shot filled my mouth. With my brothers seed dripping out of my mouth I continued to milk every last drop out of his cock.

I lifted my, cum drenched face and looked at my brother for approval. He looked like every bit of his energy just shot into my mouth. He looked back at me "Oh my god you're good. Now swallow."

Nervously I looked at him with horror. He just asked that I swallow this stuff that just came out of his cock. I didn't know if I should.

"You don't have to if you don't want to sis, just go spit it out into the toilet or something then rinse your mouth out. It's just so much better when you do swallow. Trust me."

That seemed to do the trick. I didn't feel pressured nearly as much anymore. I took a deep breath and swallowed my brothers cum. It really wasn't all that bad, it was very salty but tasted really good once I got over the fact that it just came out of my brothers pee hole.

"Mmmm, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." I said as I started cleaning my face with my finger.

"I was kind of hopping you'd say that. You're going to be quite the cock sucker with a little practice."

With that I licked his cum off of my finger, and untied my brother. Both of us completely spent, we snuggled into each other and went to sleep with the gratifying knowledge that we would remember this night not only in the morning but for the rest of our lives.

Rojany
Rojany
30 Followers
12