Honeys, I'm Home!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers

Wendy noticed Tim's hardness, and decided that he deserved a reward for his help. Slowly she stood, allowing her lover's cock to fall from her freshly filled pussy. A quick turn and she was standing in front of her husband, facing him with her wet crotch at eye level.

"Did you enjoy that Timmy?"

Tim nodded. "Yes, that was really hot, honey. The hottest thing I've ever done!"

"Would you like some?"

Memories of tasting her cummy pussy last Halloween made Timmy start to shake his head no. He did not want to do that again. Fortunately, she did not wait for him to respond. She straddled his lap so that his cock slid into her without resistance. It would be hard to describe the feeling of sloppy seconds; especially right after Wendy'd been fucked by a cock that made Tim's look small. First he felt the heat as she settled all the way down on his lap so that she could feel it the whole length of his member. Then she started her shimmy, contracting and relaxing around him. She was so stretched that to Tim it felt like a butterfly fluttering up and down his most sensitive parts. The cum that lubricated her took away all sense of friction at the same time that it heightened the feeling of being completely buried in her.

A hand behind his head pulled his lips to her breast; he liked sucking her boobs as much as she did, and she knew it. Without a thought his lips sought a tender nipple, which she guided to his mouth. Little flicks, tongue tip against nipple tip; his touch made both of them more excited.

This was his favorite position, the one that always made him harder, but he was already as hard as he would ever be. Tim could feel her getting ready to cum again, but he was not able to delay his own orgasm for her. He started to thrust as hard as he could, lifting her with him as he strove to get as deep as possible before cumming himself. Her arms encircled his neck and shoulders, pulling him hard against her breast. He thought he was going to nibble on her nipple, but at that moment he started to cum. It was like electricity shooting through him, beginning at his ass hole and continuing right up his cock. He stiffened, he held her close; he bit down on the nipple between his teeth. That was the last thing that Wendy needed to push her over the edge. Her orgasm made her buck and shake like she'd never done before. Even with her stretched out pussy Tim could feel the waves of contractions squeezing him as she came. Slowly she collapsed on him, and he held her close as she melted into his arms. As he held her and stroked her hair, he realized that it was obviously the best sex they'd ever had together.

Tim was awfully glad that Ron dropped by today.

timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers
12