All Comments on 'Honeysuckle Lingerie Ch. 04'

by nightvoice2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Simply delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aaaargh!

You're killing me! Stacy and Casey do make sure their customers cum first, but every time they're about to get their own honey suckled, you end the story. It's maddening I say. Plus there is still the impudent personnel issue with Casey to be addressed. There really do need to be consequenses for such an insubordinate employee. I look forward to the time you rectify these two issues, though with your teasing, that could be several stories away. A five, though I wish I could give you more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love this story!

It's one of the best here -- thanks for Chapter 4, and bring us more soon! Five more stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love this.

I have never commented on one of these before but I love your style of writing! Keep it up :)

A loyal fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story. Really got my interest. Keep them cumming and I'll keep reading.

The story is really enjoyable.

SB

Grizzly0052Grizzly0052over 8 years ago
OMG

When Stacy's ex-girlfriends visits and she finds out about the so so marriage, that may happen. She should be a FRIEND and talk her out of it. YOU can do better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Misdirection

I love the setting of your story and your first story intrigued me. A little cheesy? Yes. But it would not have been so if you added a little more detail to the characters. Whether it be emotional or physical attributes. You shocked me when you continued the story in the store owner's point of view. It held my interest until I noticed it was becoming more of a series of the same sexual encounter with a slight back story. I think you can go somewhere with the next one and gravitate more readers if you add a plot. As for example: The store owner's relationship with a particular woman shapes her for the better or worse. Maybe the relationship even effects the sister in some fashion. Otherwise its a great start and you definitely have potential for a good fresh read.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Beautifully written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

Please write more chapters because they are amazing!

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123over 8 years ago
Naughty girl

Fran seems a bit of a naughty girl with a colourful & interesting past. This marriage to Colin looks as though it is a disaster waiting to happen, especially if he does not seem to understand some of the nuances of pleasing a lady. She falls into the enticing arms of Stacy rather to easily, & I for one don't blame her!!!

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Wow...

did Stacy forget about that sales' rep package fast! Casey should be grateful for the distraction as it buys her some time before her sister's questioning and likely discipline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous