Honeysuckle Lingerie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, it's so good," Fran wailed as she watched Stacy's pink feline tongue licking her tingling flesh and flicking back and forth over her throbbing clitoris, sending a fresh surge of pleasure through her.

Stacy slowly increased the intensity, using her experience to steadily drive her ex-girlfriend's body higher and higher. Fran reclined on the couch, her mouth open, eyes squeezed shut, savouring the intense sensations as she rolled her tight nipples between her fingers.

"Don't stop, don't stop," Fran cried urgently, feeling her orgasm approach as Stacy inserted a slender finger into her tight pussy and stroked the inner walls of her vagina as she stimulated Fran's swollen, greedy clit with the tip of her tongue.

"Yes! Just like that!" she gasped, feeling Stacy's fingers begin to slide in and out of her wetness as her tongue flicked back and forth over her throbbing clit.

"Oh, you're gonna make me cum!" Fran cried in a quivering falsetto, as if she wasn't quite able to comprehend what was happening to her. Her whole body was tensed now, her muscles clenched, her breath coming in tight little gasps, as she teetered on the edge of the chasm

"Yes! Yes!" she wailed happily as she climaxed, plunging into the bright void, the hot pleasure consuming her body leaving her spent and breathless.

--

The unexpectedly loud ringtone of her mobile brought her crashing back to reality, and Fran fumbled in her handbag until she found it. She took a deep breath and changed position, sitting up straight on the chaise longue and trying to compose herself as she glanced at the screen.

"Hello, Colin?" she said, hoping she didn't sound as guilty as she felt.

"Hi darling, are you okay? You sound a little breathless."

"No, I'm fine. How are you getting on?"

"Great, I've just finished with the tailor; I've got to come back for a final fitting though. How about you?"

"Good. I found this great little boutique and ran into an old friend," Fran said as she watched Stacy stand and quickly slip out of her smart navy suit. The years had been kind to her, her old girlfriend's body looking every bit as slim and gorgeous as she remembered. Soon she was clad only in a tasteful pair of pink satin panties with a matching bra.

"An old friend? Back from when you lived here?"

"Yes, we're just doing some catching up," Fran continued, reaching out a sliding a hand over Stacy's thighs and squeezing the firm roundness of her bottom.

"Whereabouts? Do you want me to come and meet you?"

"No! Um, I mean, we're just gossiping about the people we used to know. You'd be bored. I'll meet you back at the hotel in an hour or so," Fran said, leaning forward to plant a light kiss on the taut skin of Stacy's stomach as her she felt the woman's' hands sliding through her thick hair.

"OK, fine, see you later then. Have fun," he said.

"I'm sure we will," Fran said, looking up and flashing Stacy a wicked grin as she hooked a thumb under the tight waistband of her panties, and eased them smoothly over the curve of her slim hips.

--

Fran spotted him sitting on a bar stool; he was nursing a gin-and-tonic whilst he stared intently at his mobile. He looked up as she approached and stood to kiss her cheek.

"Hi, sorry I'm late," she said, kissing his cheek as she placed the 'Honeysuckle Lingerie' bag on the floor next to them before and perching on the stool.

"You look flushed. You didn't have to hurry on my account," he said, looking up.

"Ah well, you know me, don't like to be late," she said, using her fingers to comb her hair off her forehead.

"Anyway not to worry, I've been quite happy here with my drink, I guess you had a lot of catching up to do with your friend," he smiled.

"Yes, a lot to talk about," she confirmed, before ordering a martini from the bartender lurking nearby.

"Did you two know each other well?"

"Yes, um, we were very close once," Fran said, with a nervous laugh. "So how did it go with the tailor?"

"Great, he measured me up, and I decided to go with that plain dark grey that you like. I've got to come back in a couple of weeks for a final fitting."

"Oh, you're coming back in a couple of weeks?"

"Yes. Do you want to come along?"

"You know I think I might. There are a couple of other things I really wanted to try at that lingerie store before we get married," Fran said, smiling sweetly as she took a sip of her drink.

12