All Comments on 'Honiahaka Pt. 02'

by Keirarose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have been waiting for an update and you did not disappoint! You have woven a well crafted story that really draws the reader in. Please consider keeping the story in one place so that it is easy for us to find. This category suits the story. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There has to be a break.

I got to the point where Arnou attacks Honi after Honi returns from painting. And then I'm fucking done. It's a great story but you can't write unremitting violence, pain and despair and expect readers to still follow you. At some point there has to be something positive or its too depressing.

KeiraroseKeiraroseover 6 years agoAuthor
I wish you would have continued.

The very end of this chapter brings Raoul and Honiahaka together as a mated for life pair. I intend to continue the story, building on their relationship and differences and how they come to love each other. I'm sorry you couldn't keep reading, I really wanted it to be intense so the reader could understand Honi's desperation and heartbreak and how Raoul is going to care for him, piecing him back together, helping them fall in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love

I love this story. Please write another chapter maybe about the morning after. I am sure your readers would love another chapter of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Five stars! I love it!!!!! I love yaoi!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 Can you please write more story like this!? BxB and Alpha/Omega!!!! I'm begging you!!!!

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsover 4 years ago
More Please!!!!

Wonderful!! Can't wait to see what happens next!!!

sm1982sm1982almost 3 years ago

Great story! I was rooting for Raoul to be the one to mate with Honi! I wonder if this story is updated somewhere else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous