Hooked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

Letting herself down on her back, she nodded in sweet delight, hugging his midsection with her calf. "That's it, hon..." she praised him. "Up and down. Just like that. Up and down. Up and doOHHHGOD!!"

He had again given her a start unbeknownst to her. He had taken the liberty of bringing his thumb to the forefront of his manual task, lightly brushing, lightly tickling her clit. The sensation caught her completely off guard. The activation of one of the sweetest of the girl's sweet spots grabbed hold of her mental powers and spun them out of control. Her back arched, and her head hit the mattress, rolling back, fluttering her eyes.

The power of her authority had been somewhat compromised by Zack's stroke. He had unintentionally located one of her most vulnerable weak spots, forcing her to melt in his hands like putty upon contact. For a spell, she forgot about the rest of the act and the following movements, drowning in that momentary delirium.

When Zachary saw this reaction, he naturally could see he was doing somethingveryright, and so he of course kept going. Bella had not yet told him about this weakness of hers, rendering her only more and more powerless the righter the mood was, and he could tell he was somehow making her quite happy. In turn, he became happy, and her sexual frenzy soon hardened him to a full erection.

After about twenty or thirty seconds, however, the part of Bella's brain that resisted the temptation to greedily gobble up all the passion and dizzy pleasure for herself intervened. It reminded her that she had mentally scripted—or at least outlined—the structure of this activity, and while she was open to creative outside ideas, she wanted Zachary to be able to experience ecstasy the likes of what she was experiencing. So she forced herself to push his hand away.

"Oka-...o-...o-okay, honey, stop...just sto—babe, stop, just...for right now, stop...Zack..." she breathed. She took a deep inhalation, sat back up, and focused her vision. "Oh my God...okay, well, I think it's clear you now know how to get my attention," she remarked. "But I do still want to makeyou feel heaven like you've never felt before too, so we're gonna have to hold off on the clit for just right now."

It was a bit disappointing, Zack highly enjoying watching her writhe and quiver the way she was. But she explained how if she made herself wait longer to finally come, she would be all the more eager to reciprocate, hopefully prolonging the act until the final result proved forever unforgettable.

"But aren't women able to have multiple orgasms?" he asked.

"Yes, but usually, for both men and women, the orgasm gets better the longer the buildup lasts..." she explicated, "...and the closer you push yourself to the edge before you bring yourself back again. It's called 'edging.' Y'know, just think about it, if you just rub it out for five minutes and make yourself come right away, it'll feel, well, kinda nice...not incredible. But if you give it to yourself and stop right before you come, and you do that over and over again, then when you finally do, it's gonna feelamazing; it's gonna feel like a fucking lustquake. Those, the really spectacular ones, I like to call them 'mega-gasms.'"

She paused for a breath. "So even though women can have multiple orgasms, it doesn't always mean we want them all."

Zack looked puzzled. He couldn't imagine not wanting every single orgasm one could possibly grab ahold of, and then some.

"Trust me, babe," she said, "Your dick might not be able to fire off ten times in a row, but by the time we're finished, working up the energy to do it again will be the last thing on your mind." She knew it sounded immodest, but she also knew how long it had been since Zachary had been with a woman, and, facing it, Bella Theresa Moretti was far from an amateur in this department.

She returned his hand to her now vibing wet cunt and he resumed petting her kitty, as she in turn started to foreplay-fondle him, from his foot up to his thigh. His penis had dripped a drop or two of its own lubrication, which she noticed starting to run down the side of the shaft. It was a lovely sight to her eager eyes.

"Zack, keep stroking me, hon," she instructed him as she leaned up beside him. Her hands tenderly rubbing his leg and his waist, she slipped out her tongue and lovingly slicked the pre-come off his cock. He gave a moan and a shiver himself.

"That's it," she said, returning her voice to whisper-level, tasting the pre-come. She licked her own lips inside and out to generate more liquid, wet her fingers with it, and started petting his cock, smearing it with her saliva. "That's it, honey," she repeated, barely audibly. "Ehhhhhxcellent..." she exhaled in ecstasy.

They mutually fondled each other, producing more heat and more moisture. Bella soon added the touch of sucking on the head of his cock, which made him emit a groan that filled her with such joy she just lip-hugged him harder. When she finally decided she was ready—or rather, when her vagina finally decided she was ready—she turned back to him.

"Honey," she called over to him, just loud enough for him to hear, "It's time for the pièce de résistance."

Zack gazed up at her to hear her tell him, "My dear, we are going to orally love each other. I am going to get on top of you, and we're gonna vertically sixty-nine."

He wasn't quite prepared to hear that. His eyes widened. She smiled with a nod. She pushed herself up on the mattress, arched one leg over him and sat up over his head to straddle him.

"There you go...now kindly start licking that pussy, my dear," she gently ordered.

He raised his head just high enough to reach, and separated her vaginal lips, and then took her hips in his hands, groping and squeezing her thighs. He delivered a first, sublime stroke of the tongue, and he heard the reward of her pleasured gasp. Starting to feel very confident and proud of himself, but trying to remind himself not to become too...well, cocky...he repeated the gesture. Soon he felt her hand on him, rubbing his erect dick.

Zachary, who had practically reverted to a virgin by this point in his life, was unable to believe everything that was happening. He was tonguing a young woman's vagina, as she was simultaneously stroking his penis. He could feel her grazing his shaft with one hand while her other hand cupped his balls, rubbing them between her fingers. He thought he remembered her saying she was going to fellate him, but his attention span had shortened considerably by now.

But he was correct. A few moments later, she repeated, "Keep licking, honey, go ahead," and she lowered herself further down horizontally to reach his cock with her mouth. This also eased the work for Zack, as her stretch spread her pussy wider open and enabled him to lick her without having to lean upwards very far.

Finally, he experienced the heavenly warm sensation as she took him all the way into her mouth. He grabbed harder onto her thighs with an exhilarated moan and pushed his tongue up inside her as far as it could reach.

The entirety of the situation had been taken up a few notches. Zack and Bella were both emanating overjoyed muffled squeals. Neither of them, not even Bella, could have fathomed how splendid and rich their passion was becoming. The essence of the thoughts running through Bella's mind was, Oh, this is the loveliest this has felt for me in a long, long time. I'm so glad you came over, Zack. That of Zack's was, My God, where the hell has this been all my life?

There was just a little bit of space between the parts of their bodies that weren't pressed in contact, and they could practically feel each other's hearts pounding in their midsections. Zack felt Bella deep-throat him with a gurgle, and then slid her lips back up again, and the next thing he felt was the air tickling his wet cock. He suddenly realized he had just been licking the slit of Bella's cunt, but he hadn't been trying to reach her clit. He wondered if he could from his position. He tilted his head forwards, let go of her thighs, spread her labia apart a little further from his mouth, leaned into her and pushed his tongue out to see how far it would go.

To his surprise, he reached it. It was warm and swollen. And he knew he reached it, because he felt Bella's mouth pop off his dick and let out a shout of inflamed desire. He almost panicked reflexively, momentarily afraid he'd hurt her, until she added a, "Fuck, yes! God, yes, my angel, YES!!"

Ah, so he had again cashed in on her deadly weakness. This time he barely even cared if she ceased sucking him or not. This time if she told him to stop, he wasn't going to listen. He decided if this thrilled her, it thrilled him. Her reaction to it was incredibly flattering to him, and was doing wonders for his ego. Besides, he reasoned, if he made her come, there would be plenty of time for him later. The meeting coming up in just a few hours and the plane trip had completely vanished from his mind. Oslo vanished, the Norwegian partners vanished, the business project at hand vanished, everything vanished...except Bella Moretti.

He suddenly realized this was no longer just about the girl's soaked, craving vagina, it was about all of her: her heart, her mind, her body, her soul. Now he understood what she'd meant when she had been describing how beautiful and intimate sex could really be if only it was allowed to be. He was feeling an amazing closeness to her that was foreign to him as he'd never felt it with a woman before, but yet was familiar at the same time, as he realized it was something he'd always wanted in his life. He started to wonder if she was feeling the same way. But then he reminded himself she had infinitely more experience engaging in this kind of thing, and that led him towards the conclusion that she probably didn't become as emotionally attached. Little did he know how wrong he was.

He abruptly decided it perhaps wasn't a great idea to keep thinking about this right now. He concentrated on Bella's pussy, licking up and down, and stroking her with his fingers where he wasn't licking. He'd deal with all of this later. Right now, he wanted to just relish the utter joy he was bringing the girl, and so he continued right on licking and slicking and flicking her ladyhood, slit to clit.

At least he could form cohesive thoughts. Bella was lying over Zack's body, gripping onto his thighs, going wild. Each tongue-lashing he administered lit off another in a show of fireworks going on inside her body and brain. She was incapable of thinking straight; every time she tried, against her slid his tongue again, and out she flipped again. Oh my good God...honey dear...you are gonna get soooo many flowers.

Finally, she mentally pushed her way through the madness to sputter, "Oh, God, I...I can't...I can't take it an-...anymore! Plea-..."

Even if she was begging him to stop, he couldn't. He was too engrossed. This was too captivating to just stop.

Her shouts grew into falsetto shrieks. She could have woken up occupants of rooms nearby them, but didn't care one jot. She was careening up the Climax Expressway, faster and faster, until she was about to hit the no-return point. There wasn't any turning back now. If Zack suddenly stopped licking or fingering her, for any reason, her vagina would cry out for contact to release her. Her own pussy would magnetically yank her hand down there itself, bypassing her brain completely, to finish herself off.

But he would have been insane to have stopped. He was so inexperienced at this, he had to see what would happen next. He could see a more translucent, whiter fluid secreting from inside of her now. Girl-come? he had to figure. His knowledge on it was fuzzy. He wasn't sure he'd had any idea such a thing existed. That is so cool! he mentally exclaimed. Women's bodies are amazing!

He was indeed finding her intoxicatingly fascinating. So intrigued was he now by this new development, he almost missed her actual monstrous hell of an orgasm, which finally hit just a few seconds later.

But she didn't allow him to miss it. She gripped onto his thighs even harder and squeezed them more powerfully than he'd ever had any part of his body squeezed in his life. It wasn't really quite hard enough to wound or injure him, but definitely more than enough to grab his attention.

"AHHH! GOD!! F-...FUCK!! OHHHHOLYFUCKING..." She drew out the final exultation in one long unfinished word string. She hadn't exactly finished the thought, but it was okay; he got the gist. She unsteadily tried to raise herself from her lying position on top of Zack, but tilted to a perpendicular angle and immediately fell back down, floating on seventh Heaven's ninth cloud.

She wasn't exactly lying on top of him anymore, just her right leg draped over his chest. Having trouble believing she'd really mind, he lifted her leg from his body and rolled out from under it, letting it drop on the bed. He sat up and looked down at her.

She was only half-conscious, her quivering breasts heaving in her hard breaths. Bella hadn't exactly planned things quite this way. She had more of a mutual situation in mind, both the fellatio and cunnilingus being shared in an equal declaration of devotion. But she also hadn't counted on Zack's wandering tongue exploring her deathly delicate clitoris. She didn't see that coming. That was more than she'd bargained for. Still, neither of them regretted it one iota.

Bella wasn't thinking about any of this as her virtually numb body absorbed the spongy softness of the mattress. The only thoughts her mind would allow were, Afterglow...sweetness, beauty, wonderment, heaven, divinity, nirvana, joy, fantasia...as well as peace, tranquility, stillness, serenity...happiness...

Zack's penis wasn't standing at a completely full erection anymore, though it was still three-quarters stiff. He looked at the sleeping creature in the bed. Her body was glistening. Her vagina was reddened, puffy and moist. Her eyes had fluttered closed. Her hair was randomly stuck to her forehead. Her mouth was open, a trail of salivation trickling down to her chin.

He'd never seen anything so beautiful in his life.

At the same time, he was still unquestionably aroused, so he got to his feet and staggered into the bathroom, where he retrieved two white towels. The hotel staff might be a little nonplussed, he thought, but all they would have to do's launder them, and he thought it probably also wasn't the first time it had happened.

He returned to the ample-sized bed, where he laid one of the towels flat on the bed, half-sat and half-laid down on top of it himself, and placed the other over himself, closing the face of the towel sandwich. He was tempted to slip himself inside and penetrate her, but he didn't, among other reasons feeling too much like he'd have been overstaying his welcome, so to speak.

He positioned himself at an angle where he could relax and be comfortable, and also take in Bella's sleeping body as he jerked. Being no sort of contortionist, he couldn't achieve self-fellatio, so he had become a pro at traditional masturbation. The only difference right now was, he had an actual, real, living, breathing (though unconscious) naked woman lying not a foot away from him. He could touch her, but he didn't want to disturb her. He tried to shake the bed as little as possible stroking himself.

The strokes were long, slow and thorough. As a habit he usually jerked off a little more rapidly, but several factors played into the extra time he was taking. He wanted to savor this evening/night/twilight as long as it lasted, just in case one such didn't come again. The excitement of thrilling Bella the way he had had drained him of some energy. His body was still naturally tuckered, despite his zombie-like lifestyle. But most importantly of all reasons, he went at this pace because it felt right. Appropriate. And good.

The tender fondness he was feeling towards her right at this time aligned itself in his mind with a more gentle, easy masturbatory technique. He kept about as tight a grip on himself as he normally did, only the speed was altered. He gazed at her rising and falling breasts, and a bit more blood left his legs. He lowered his eyes to the light patch of fluff transparently covering the cunt and the clit he had licked and licked until he'd driven the sweet girl out of her mind. His dick hardened more, and more, until fully erect once again. He knew it wouldn't take very long, and he was right. After eleven and a half minutes spent with his hand on his cock, both towels were christened with his essence.

It went without saying that the intensity of his own orgasm knocked him out cold right along with Bella. He didn't think it could have compared to hers, but her curvy physique, in all its naked glory, gave him a tremendous arousal and release. He did have to fight himself a bit to resist the allure of her pussy while pleasuring himself, but he did. As he dropped to sleep right along with Bella, no longer sure if this was a dream or not, the only thought running through his sensate mind was—

"Getting lucky" doesn't even come close to covering it.

***

June 1st, 8:18 a.m.

The sun had been up for roughly two hours. It peeked into room 225 just a little at first, then eased all the way in. Bella and Zachary both still needed a little more slumber before their minds would allow sunlight to awaken them. Eventually, Bella was the first to wake up, understandably, as she'd collected more sleep in the previous ten hours than Zack had. When her eyes opened and told her brain the absolute first thing she saw was her naked body and the body of a naked man in her bed, with an off-white-stained towel half-kicked over his leg, a familiar queasy feeling welled up in the pit of her tummy. She didn't normally like it when guys stayed over. But it took only seven seconds for her to recall the details of the last six hours.

"Oh!" she wordlessly sighed in relief, catching her breath in her chest. "Thank God," she whispered. For once, she'd been with a man she genuinely liked, and from whom she would refuse any money. And she had never been so happy not to be paid. She sat up, gazing with adoration down at Zack. Sweet little lamb, she thought, caressing the hair around his ear. Needs all the sleep he can get.

She'd have preferred to float right off the mattress to reduce the chances of waking him to nil. But she slipped off the bed without waking him and pulled the nightgown up and over her head. She popped the back of her hair out of the nightgown and let it down her shoulders. She adjourned to the bathroom.

Five reviving minutes and one very invigorating yawn later, a cheerful Bella Moretti returned to her room. She gazed down at the gentleman with whom she'd spent this fateful twilight. When she'd first propositioned him on her Wellings-Cherrywood corner, she didn't have time to appreciate the nuances of all his features. She could have mentally come up with flattering adjectival descriptions for the varied enjoyable parts of his body, but she'd rather just drink them in and enjoy them.

She visually slid down to his penis and balls. She felt a twinge of bittersweet remorse when she remembered that she hadn't gotten to orally please him to a beautiful climax, but then she also remembered she didn't have much of a choice once he'd brought her clitoris into the mix. She closed her eyes and blushed when she soaked up the fact that he'd inadvertently located and triggered her one really big, really fragile weakness. She couldn't help wondering if he had any weaknesses, whatever or wherever they might be.

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers