Hooked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
616 Followers

At the angle he lay half on his back and half on his side, his cock hung dangling over his thigh and his balls were wholly visible. Her eyes fell on them, she took in the tableau of his whole genitalia, and she remembered something. She turned, walked to the closet and knelt to look in the corner.

Yup, there it was.

She heard a groan. She poked her head back outside the closet and saw him slowly bringing his hands to his eyes to rub them. She looked back into the closet. She shouldn't, but...oh, she just couldn't resist. She couldn't resist, and he'd just woken up. She had to hurry. She had exactly one split second to do it. She went for it.

It was part of one of her uniforms, a French maid's. She grabbed the feather duster from the corner and plucked a single feather out of it. She hastened back to the bed as quickly and quietly as she could, took a nanosecond to make sure he was awake, and...oh, she still knew she shouldn't, but...she couldn't help it. She very rapidly swirled the feather back and forth across his balls.

Zack was abruptly jolted to life with a high-pitched squeal, and her face contorted into a quiet burst of laughter.

He finally looked back up at her. Trying to cover her ear-to-ear smile, she guiltily waved the feather at him. "Goochie-goochie-goo," she murmured.

He blinked at her a few times.

She waved it again, trying to explain. "Y'know...tickle your balls with a feather, particularly balmy we-...eh..." She let it trail off.

Zack didn't know how to react to what she was doing. Suddenly, Bella felt stupid. She covered her eyes. "God, I'm sorry," she mumbled. "That was so dumb. I'm-...I'm just sorry."

He made his brain form thoughts and his mouth words. "...No, no," he disagreed, sitting up. "That was...uh...was kinda...fun."

She sheepishly turned back to him, blushing again. "...Really?"

They just stared at each other a bit. She waved the feather again with a little smirk. "You...liked that?"

Zack curled his lips up into a smile. "I like you."

Bella's smile started to spread back out to both ears again. Then Zachary's expression changed.

"Wait a minute. Oh my God," he said panickedly, looking out the window and clearly seeing sunshine. "What time is it??"

Uh-oh, she thought. "It's...about 8:30 or so..."

"8:30?!" he shouted. He jumped up and started frantically looking around for his belongings. "Oh, God, I missed the flight! I missed the flight! I m-...oh, damn it! What the hell was I thinking?? Where are my clothes??"

He was looking on the wrong side of the bed for them. Indeed, it was the wrong side of the bed on which he'd gotten up. And then his panic made her start to panic.

She dropped the feather. "Okay, Zack, just cal-calm do-Zack? Zack, honey..." She tried to stop him and take his arm. "Honey, it's o-Zack! Calm down, babe!"

He calmed down.

"It's all right, it's all right," Bella said in a reassuring tone.

"But I...I missed my fl—"

"I know! I know, and I'm sorry!" she said. "I'm sorry, Zack, but...but..."

She suddenly couldn't finish.

Zachary paused long enough to throw out a sigh. "But what?"

(Pause) Her voice and eyes softened. "Please don't go," she implored after a minute.

He looked into her pleading eyes. He looked away next, tossing out another sigh. "I've...I've gotta g-..."

Bella tried to hold on to his arm as he kept looking for his clothing. He slipped out of her hand. She abruptly got apprehensive. She put her hands on her cheeks. She looked at the hotel room door. Suddenly, she just couldn't let him walk out that door. At least...

"Wait!" she shouted in the midst of his scrambling about. He stopped.

"Can we...just...like...sit down for a minute and...talk about this?" she asked.

He shook his head with a puzzled expression. "Talk about what?"

"I don't want you to leave!" she said desperately. "Talk about what, I-I don't really know. I'm winging this! Look, after what we did last...uh, this...morning, I...I just..." She paused. "I feel...really close to you now, and..."

She sighed and looked down. Well, that was out now.

"...Please don't go," she finally repeated. "At least...not without taking me with you."

He looked at her, a hundred thoughts running through his mind. He exhaled, trying to figure things out in his head. "Well, I mean, I...I...feel close to you too, Bella..."

She looked back up at him and her eyebrows jumped.

"And I...I don't really wanna leave, either, but, I..." He rubbed his forehead.

Thinking she knew what was on his mind, she tried to steer him her way. "I think I know, Zack. You feel obligated to your work because you're really responsible. And you're not the kind of person who can chuck it all away just like that. But now you've done something with me that you also never thought you were the kind of person to do, and...and, now things have turned kinda topsy-turvy for you, and you're a little..."

He nodded, a little surprised she could tell all this. "...A...a little shaken up, yeah."

She took a few steps towards him. "You don't want to do this, do you, Zack? You told me, just last...this...y-you know when! You totally wanna quit! And so do I!" She formed her hands into fists and shouted to the ceiling, "I don't wanna be a hooker anymore!!"

She dropped on her knees and put her arms around his waist. "I want a new life! I want a new home, and a new job, and a...a new everything, Zack! And now, I've decided...I want it with you!"

He gazed down at her. His heartbeat was starting to accelerate, for reasons that both excited him and scared him.

She stood back up. "I know how out of the blue and crazy this sounds, but, honey, we both want out! Let's...let's leave right now, and...and get on a plane, and go anywhere. Right now. I don't even care where. I just wanna go with you!"

Again, he started pondering it before he answered.

"Don't overthink it!" she urged him. "Let's just kick caution to the curb! Let's just get out of here! Wherever you're going, take me!"

He stared at her incredulously. "But...but, we don't even know each other!" he said.

"I don't care!" she insisted passionately. "We both need an escape, and I just can't say goodbye to you right now!"

He tried to consider it. "B-...wh-...what if it just totally doesn't work out?"

"What if it totally does? We could both have a shot at true happiness here, Zack; I don't think I could bear to just pass it up!" She was channeling her hopelessly romantic side. "Think of it, we could find someplace to go where we don't have so many expectations placed on us...where there isn't so much hustle and bustle everywhere. I mean, hell, we could go live in a little farm cottage on the prairie, for all it matters to me. Then maybe I could be a nanny, like I've always wanted, and you could...well, you could do whatever you felt like doing!" She took him by the arms. "Zack, you could finally have your freedom!"

He said nothing to this. His face was a mixture of fifteen different emotions. She kept talking. "I've...I've been looking for a way out for a long time, and I...I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life, but Zack, honey, I really don't think this is one of them." She took his hands. "This is what I want! And I think it's what you want too. Do you remember what I told you la-...thi-...you know when?? The most important thing's to know what your heart desires, and go after it. The real path to happiness. Come on, Zack, be honest with me and with yourself, you're not happy with your life here like this, and I'm sure as hell not happy with mine. Think about it: twenty-four hours from now, we could be on the other side of the world. Come on, honey, let's be impulsive! Let's be crazy!"

She caressed his cheek. "I know we just met last night, but I...I think..." She took a breath. "I think I really really like you, Zack."

A smirk crept to his face. He was starting to be convinced. It was persuasive. Maybe it was time he did something wild like this.

"We could be spontaneous."

"Yes! Spontaneous!" she grinned, feeling a balloon of hope swell inside her, grabbing him in a close hug. "We could just g—"

She stopped, feeling something she didn't expect to feel. She looked down to see he was still naked. And...very happy to see her.

"Whoa," she remarked, looking down. She looked back up into his face in amazement. "Did...my God...Zack, honey, did I just make your dick hard, just by...saying all that stuff?"

He answered by simply leaning an inch closer and pressing his manhood just a bit harder against her. "Let's do it," he whispered.

She let her mouth drop open. Her heartbeat shifted gear and sped up. Her vagina lit up and ordered her to put her moves on him.

"Well, uh...maybe, uh," she breathed, closing the space, pressing her breasts up against him, as she felt the back of her mouth watering. "Maybe we don't have to get outta here right this second..."

She slipped her hand around his stiff manhood with a sneaky smile. "So, you, eh...you liked the feather, huh?"

Goochie-goochie-goo...

Smokey125
Smokey125
616 Followers