Hopefully, A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swaying together, April reached behind her and touched Douglas through his pants. Hard, she ran her fingers up and down him, sure nobody would notice with the crowd pressed so close all around. Douglas gasped a little at her touch. Nobody had touched him there since... He closed his eyes as her fingers roamed over him.

Fully hard now, and tipsy, Douglas moved his hands from April's hips and let them roam up her body. Looking to the side, he saw that dreadlocks was watching them, and had seen that April was fondling him. Dreadlocks winked again, nodded, gave him a thumbs up and turned his glassy gaze back to the stage. Douglas closed his eyes and let his hands wander to April's breasts. Taking one firm breast in each hand, he fondled her gently, noting that, as he suspected, there was no bra. Squeezing her gently, he felt her firm nipples against his fingers.

Looking around guiltily, he noticed a young blonde woman a few feet away watching as he fondled April. The woman smiled, moved back a couple of steps and saw that April's hand was behind her, touching Douglas. The woman smiled again at him and mouthed, "lucky you." Douglas smiled back at her and mouthed, "I know." He nuzzled into April's neck, kissing her as he looked down her front, at his hands fondling her as she fondled him.

April moaned as Douglas touched her nipples. She turned into him and pressed her breasts against him as she pushed against his body and put her arms around his neck. They swayed this way, together, for some time, April's head on his chest and his arms around her. She then looked up at him, then stretched up to kiss him softly on the lips as his hands went to her bottom. They kissed for long moments as he fondled her cheeks. She pressed her breasts against him and pushed into his crotch, feeling the warmth of him.

As he squeezed a cheek in each hand, she pressed her tongue into his mouth, sending a shock through him. Their tongues touched and he felt her, warm and wet against his tongue. They opened their mouths wide and explored with their tongues. Touching each other, touching teeth, mixing their spit as they probed. He fondled her bum and pressed his fingers between her cheeks. Bending lower, he ran his hands over the back of her thighs as she moaned into his mouth.

Suddenly, April broke their deep kiss and leaned back to look at him, hands against his chest. Still with her bottom in his hands, he looked into her eyes and smiled back at her. She didn't say a word, but, looking into his eyes, undid several buttons on his shirt. She then pulled his shirt aside and bent to kiss a nipple. As she sucked on his nipple, he moaned and ran his hands over her back.

Popping her lips off his nipple, she again leaned back and looked into his eyes. "What are we doing?"

"I don't know," he said honestly. "I think I'm a bit drunk, but I'm really enjoying this."

"So am I," she said loudly to him over the music. She stepped back from him, pulling away from his hands and taking them in hers again. She looked down at the bulge in Douglas' pants and smiled at him again. Looking over her shoulder, she began pulling him through the crowd toward the outer ring of people watching the stage.

For some reason, he looked back and saw that dreadlocks and the blonde were both watching them leave. Both clapped their hands and gave him a thumbs up, to which he replied with a somewhat goofy grin.

Reaching the outer ring of people, April continued drawing him away from the crowd. They passed through a thicket of bushes and emerged into a small horseshoe-shaped clearing. On three sides were fairly thick bushes, while the fourth side was open to the shore and overlooked the ocean. They stopped in the middle of the little clearing and April moved into his arms again. Her arms went around his neck, pulling him close as their lips met once again and she pushed against his body.

They kissed deeply as Douglas' hands roamed over her body; he squeezed her cheeks, ran his fingers over her tanned shoulders, pressed against her back, crushing her into him. April moaned into his mouth as she probed with her tongue. Dropping a hand between them, she again fondled him through his pants. As their tongues tangled, she unzipped him and slid her hand into his pants, feeling him through his boxers.

With her fingers wrapped around him, Douglas now broke their kiss. He looked down at her and she up at him. They smiled at each other, she with her hand in his pants, he with his hands on her shoulders. He pushed away a bit and looked down between them, to where her hand disappeared into his pants.

Still looking down, she squeezed him and he caught his breath, it felt so good. "April," he whispered, looking into her eyes."

"Douglas?" she said, looking up and into his eyes. "What is it?"

"April, I want you. I want you more than I've wanted anybody in a long time. A long time."

"Douglas," she whispered back.

"Yes?"

"I want you to have me. I want you to have me more than I've wanted anybody in a long time."

April released him, then stepped back a couple of paces. Looking him in the eyes, she reached up to the spaghetti straps on her dress and eased them off her shoulders. Reaching down to her waist, she took the sundress in her hands and pulled it down to the point she bared her breasts. Douglas' eyes were glued to her. She then wriggled her body a little and the sundress fell to the ground around her feet.

"My God," he whispered as she stood naked in front of him. No bra or panties. No tan lines whatsoever. His eyes hungrily roamed over her. The sun shone on her breasts, casting deep shadows beneath them. She put her hands behind her back and, as he watched, slowly turned in a circle, letting him view all of her, which he happily did. As she turned, he took in the long dark hair down her back, her firm nipples, flat belly, full cheeks, each and every curve of her body. She stopped in front of him once again and stood with her feet apart. He looked over her again, his eyes stopping at the finely trimmed patch of dark pubic hair. He smiled at her again.

"Do I pass inspection?" she giggled. Hands behind her back, her breasts were thrust toward him.

"My God, you are absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you, Douglas." Saying that, she kicked off her sandals and stepped close to him. Taking his shirt in her hands, she pulled it out of his pants, then undid the last of the buttons. Reaching up, she slid it off his shoulders and down his arms. He pulled his wrists out of the sleeves and let the shirt drop to the ground. She looked at his bare chest, so white in the sun. "Douglas, you don't get out in the sun, do you? You've got what we used to call a farmer's tan." She chuckled.

A little embarrassed, he couldn't help but notice the contrast in his indoor too-white skin and the warm brown of her skin. Lowering her eyes, she undid his belt, then reached for the button on his pants. Popping it open, she took the waistband of his pants and slid them down over his ass. Dropping to her knees in front of him, she pulled his pants down to his ankles, smiling as his cock pushed his boxers outward. "Oh my," she whispered, looking up at him. "Step out of these."

Douglas stepped out of his pants and April bent lower to untie his shoes. Resting back on her heels, she waited as he kicked off his shoes. Without taking his eyes off her, he bent and took off his socks as well and tossed them aside. Standing back up again, he looked down at her as she viewed the tent in his boxers. She looked up at him, noticing the only places he was tanned were on his arms, neck and face. A true farmer's tan. She giggled. "Oh Douglas, you need to get outside more."

She leaned toward him, took the waistband of his boxers in her hands and eased them down, smiling as his cock popped out and poked at her. She slid them down his legs and sat back again as he kicked them away. Now it was April's turn to ogle. Kneeling before him, she let her gaze wander over him; the dark hair, a little grey at the sides, decently muscled, just a bit of a belly, firmly muscled legs and dark pubic hair framing his cock with just a few grey hairs for a salt and pepper look.

She looked up him. "Oh my."

Douglas looked down at her, squatting there, hands on her thighs, his cock near her face. A quick thought entered his mind, he couldn't help it. He couldn't recall Loretta ever being in a similar position. Eyeing his cock, April reached for him and wrapped a hand around him, feeling the warmth of his hard, yet soft to the touch, cock. A drop of pre-cum glistened on the tip in the sun. She pushed back on the skin of his shaft so his foreskin left the head bared.

As Douglas gazed down at her, and saw her gazing at his cock, he could only shake his head. When she bent forward, tongue out, to lick the drop of pre-cum, he clenched his ass in anticipation. When her tongue touched him, it was like an electric shock went through his body. He embarrassingly felt he could cum right then.

As she licked the pre-cum, April moaned as she tasted him in her mouth. He tasted wonderful. Hand still wrapped around his shaft, she moved a little closer on her knees and took his head into her mouth. He was so warm on her lips and, as she sucked gently, she again tasted his pre-cum. Eyes closed and her lips wrapped around his head, she ran her tongue over him in her mouth, pushing a little into the peehole.

Douglas watched her, fascinated. Unlike Loretta, DAMN, why was he thinking of her now? April seemed to genuinely enjoy his cock in her mouth. Her soft sucking and licking was making him crazy. He was sure he'd never been so hard in his life and his balls had never seemed to have as full a feeling. He reached down to pull a few strands of hair away from her face not wanting to miss the view of anything she did. As he pulled the strands away, she tipped her head to look up at him. The sight of her lips wrapped around him as she looked up at him was almost too much. He could feel the need to cum approaching.

April sensed that he was nearing the point he'd have to cum and she didn't want that to happen in her mouth, at least not this time. She popped her mouth off him and, looking up at him, took his hands in hers. Smiling, she pulled him down to his knees in front of her. Pressing her breasts to his chest, she kissed him and he responded by opening his mouth to her tongue. She took his hand and moved it between their bodies, onto her belly.

Douglas felt her warm skin and ran his fingertips over her belly. As their tongues again intertwined and he tasted her, he ran his fingertips lower, moving them through her patch of hair and then lower still to touch her lips. April moaned into his mouth as he found her lips wet, warm, slippery. He slipped a fingertip between them and eased it back and forth. She broke their kiss and bent her head back, her hands on his chest. Her mouth opened as he caressed her pussy. The sun shone brightly on her face as she moved her knees further apart to give him access.

Seeing the contentment on her face, Douglas smiled as he continued to ply her lips with his finger. God she was wet and warm, he thought. With his other hand, he cupped a breast and squeezed gently. April moaned as he fondled both her pussy and her breast. She smiled, then gasped as he touched her clit.

God, that was fantastic, she thought. She felt as though she was on fire. The way he touched her... She moved against his hand and he slipped a couple of fingers into her. As he again touched her lips and squeezed her nipple, she felt an orgasm approaching.

Douglas was watching her face when she opened her eyes and pulled away from the hand that was touching her. Smiling at him, she pushed against his chest, easing him back onto the grass. He reluctantly let go of her breast and used his hands to keep from falling back. Dropping onto his ass, then lying on his back, he had to shade his eyes to look up at her. "I can't take much more of that," she whispered.

Placing her hands on his chest, April straddled him then reached back to grasp his cock. A leg on either side of his body, she raised herself, then eased down on his cock, which she guided into herself. She slowly took him into her body, shuddering a little as she did so. When he was fully inside, she put her hands on her thighs and looked down at him, smiling. Below her, he clenched his ass and pushed up into her body.

Eyes closed and breasts heaving, April moaned as she began to fuck him. Easing herself slowly up and down his shaft, she could feel him filling her, her lips stretched around him. Hands on her thighs, she slowly rode him, feeling like all her feeling was concentrated where the two of them met. God, she thought, it felt so good to have him in her. She slowly rose and fell, rose and fell on him, sliding up and down his shaft.

Douglas was almost blinded by the sun as he lay there. Keeping one hand shading his eyes, he raised up on an elbow, the better to look between their bodies. The sunlight was distracting, but he watched as she rode up and down, watched as his cock slipped in and out of her body.

At that moment, he realized he no longer heard music. What he did hear, though, was the diesel engine of a fishing boat heading back into the harbour. Looking out into the harbour, he saw the boat approaching. Someone aboard must have noticed the two of them on shore, as the boat steered closer to land. Suddenly, deckhands lined the rail and there were whistles and woohoos, as the crew saw April riding him.

April paused, with Douglas inside her, and looked out at the water. Six deckhands on the boat were watching her... them... She waved at them and eased up and down him once again. Below, Douglas watched her, amazed as she waved at the audience on the water. She stopped fucking him as the boat slowed and he almost pouted. They were sideways to the crew in the boat and April simply stopped, with him deep inside her. Douglas felt immediate embarrassment, as he was anything but an exhibitionist, but of course, all eyes were on April.

With Douglas filling her, April waved at the boat again, then gestured that they should move on. The boat's engine slowed to an idle, though, and the crew apparently had no intention of leaving. "Let's leave, April. This is embarrassing."

"I'm not leaving yet. I'm enjoying myself too much." With that, she reached for her sundress and pulled it on over her head. She pulled it down over herself and waved again at the crew before smoothing it over her thighs. Looking down at Douglas, she said, "I'm afraid it's time we wrap this up. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too. Those idiots are ruining a perfectly good day."

"It is perfect, isn't it?" she said. She then put her hands on his chest once again and began to ride him. With April's body covered, the crew got the boat under way again and moved off as she fucked him, her body covered now. Douglas now lay back, put an arm over his eyes to shield them from the sun and simply enjoying the sensation of April fucking him.

As she rode him, he began pushing up to meet her and they built up a nice rhythm. The smell of sex filled the air as their juices mixed and dribbled down onto his balls. They fucked, their bodies almost as one, with he meeting her rhythm as she rode his cock.

Finally, with the pressure building in each of them and with sweat dripping off them, April raised up so just his head was between her lips... At that moment, he could feel himself ready to burst and, as April plunged down onto him once more, they came together. As he gushed inside her, she came with a moan and a shudder that went right through her body. Douglas came and came, his cum flowing freely into her, while April felt his warmth fill her as pleasure wracked her. He throbbed inside her as she felt spasms going through her.

As he continued to throb, she eased up and down his shaft a couple more times, squeezing the last of the cum out of him. Settling back, she sat on him, feeling him throb as she squeezed him with her pussy. Douglas looked up at her and saw her, eyes closed, panting a bit, with a big smile on his face. April raised her hands to shield her eyes too and looked down at him. They smiled at each other.

April giggled. "I guess this is the embarrassing 'what now?' moment."

Douglas cleared his throat. "This would definitely be that moment. As comfortable as I am, right here and now, it might be best if we did something else? I do believe some ants are enjoying having my ass in their home. Umm... do we go back to your concert? Back to the office?"

Douglas didn't want this incredible woman to just disappear from his life. He decided to take a chance. "Or, we could go back to my place, take a shower, and I could cook dinner for you?"

"Hmm..." she mumbled, then gave him that brilliant smile once again. "How about we do go back to your place, take that shower, and see if we have any energy left for dinner?"

12