All Comments on 'Hormone Therapy'

by JackFlash1959

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"It fits perfect, Jimmy. Perfect!"

Of course it does, mom, it's your own boy's big prick. And there's plenty of room in your mommy-hole for what Jimmy's got waiting for his beloved mother in his hot young balls. A great story.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 11 years ago
Giving Hormone therapy

Years ago, my Mother's Dr prescribed hormone suppliments for my Mother too for mood swings. My Father was gone, and eventually I started giving my Mother testosterone injections orally. She said it saves a lot of money since testosterone suppliments are very expensive. I loved it and still love shooting cum in my Mother's mouth. She loves it too. If you are interested in my story, I wrote about it and it's posted here on Literotica. Thanks for sharing!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

Nice story. But I wouldn't want my mom being that risque.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Very nicely done

A very sweet story, and an erotic tryst between mother and son. I wanted to see their sexual relationship to continue, and for them to be together for a long while, enjoying each other's bodies.

Thanks for the read...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Hormone Therapy

Mother USED her son, and cast him aside!!!!! How can a mother--in the real world I don't think it would happen--use her son, considering all the love she should have for their son(s) over the son's life, need him for her sexual "attraction", abuse him and then cast him aside without as much as "how do you do?"?

This mother has left a very bad taste in my mouth and contempt in my heart for her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad to have you back.

Glad to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think that was wonderful. Mothers could help their son's lonely times, if they would. They could teach what they know, so tht the son has confidence and knowledge of how a woman wants (needs) to be treated. As she needed him they held each other for a short time. They had a great week together and both moved on. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
too bad...

i divorced my husband so my son and i could be together. it is too bad his mother did not do the same for him........... but he did get to cum inside her at least once and probably more. ;-)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Having a medical background, the author's note was a good idea. I liked this story because hormal changes in women do affect their emotions more than most men realize or understand. Finally, I liked the fact that mother and son could make love and have sex with guilt, shame, embarrassment nor self-loathing. Finally, who better to teach a man how to sexually satisfy a woman than his mother. She can do this because she loves her son unconditionally. Likewise, if the son is mature, he realizes his mother has no expectation as to his performance; will not compare him to others; and will not embarrass him.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

NIce story and Jimmy wasn't the only one hard, lol. I liked how they helped each other out and then went on with their lives. No Oedipus complex, just a moment they shared their love for one another, even if that moment lasted seven days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous