Hormone Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got nervous and she saw it in my face and smiled.

"Yes, baby, you have a very thick cock but don't you worry, I'm going to enjoy this very much."

With that, she impaled herself on my rod and then pulled partly back. She did it again and again until it was completely covered with her juices and sliding smoothly in and out. Mom sat up full and took my length and girth completely inside her.

"It fits perfect, Jimmy. Perfect!"

She rocked back and forth and grunted as it slid in and out of her tunnel. I pinched her nipples and pulled them full and she screamed in joy. Her tits were so full and I loved watching them bounce. Grabbing her hips I began lifting her and slamming her down on my cock.

"I'm fucking my own mom," I commented.

"Yes ... fucking your mom ... just keep fucking ... oh fuck ... keep that hot cock deep inside ... I'm fucking my son. Oh shit, I'm fucking my own SON!!!"

Her juices erupted inside her and ran down the crack of my ass and onto the rug as she bounced like a rag doll on top of me. I couldn't take it anymore and cried out, "Mom! I'm going to cum!"

"Cum in me! Cum in me! Please! I want your cum in me!"

I shot hard and deep inside her squirt after squirt shot up and I felt much of it run down my ass. She flopped onto me crushing her tits into my chest. We lay there quietly for several minutes until Mom rolled off me still panting. Slowly I rose and helped her to her feet. She was unsteady and I held her.

"Jimmy! What have we done?"

I looked at her sweet face. Those crinkles at the corners of her eyes. Her perfect breasts pressing out proudly and my cock began to recover. Walking her over to the back of the couch I bent her at the hips.

Looking back over her shoulder, she shook her ass and smiled, "I guess we haven't done this, yet."

By the time we were done that night, the TV room reeked of sex. We fucked in every conceivable way for the next 7 days before I headed back off to school. At the next school break, I found that Mom and Dad had rekindled their romantic side and we did not have sex again. For me, I found that brief time of fucking my mother to be a tremendous confidence boost. A real woman with wonderful curves found me attractive, sexy and enjoyed having sex with me. With that confidence, I found it easier to make female friends and sometimes engage in romantic encounters and sometimes just enjoyed sex without the romantic entanglements.

I met Sonja at a party in my junior year and I enjoyed her engaging smile, full and soft breasts, blue eyes and the start of crinkles at the corners of her eyes. We married after graduation and my father remarked how I'd married a beautiful woman just like my mother.

12