Hormones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,099 Followers

"I'm sorry, love. I owe you an explanation. Honey, I know you don't trust me, and I don't blame you for that. And you've told me you're worried about the fact that I still have 3 months of being pregnant to go through and what I might do. I realized that the only way you could be sure, to ease your mind, was if I was always with you."

"Are you telling me you're going to sit there all day?"

"Yes, and every day, too. I'll be coming in to work with you in the morning and leaving with you at night. If you have to meet a client in here I'll make myself scarce. Carla says I can go chat with her."

I was shaking my head in disbelief while she very enthusiastically laid out her plan, and she seemed to pick up on my doubts.

"Henry, I know this isn't perfect. I know it won't solve our trust issues in the long run. I was just trying to find some way to ease your mind for now, so for the next few months you could know nothing was happening. Once the baby is born, well, hopefully you'll feel comfortable that nothing is happening while I'm home with him or her. If not then we'll figure something else out. I'm just trying to show you how much I love you and what I'm willing to do to save us."

She lifted herself carefully out of the recliner and came over to me. She climbed into my lap and I surprised myself by letting her. It had been too long since we had touched like this. I could smell her perfume and the warmth and softness of her body.

"Baby, I know I screwed up. They say men sometimes think with the wrong head. Well I was thinking with my pussy instead of my head and I may have destroyed my life. I won't make that mistake again, I promise you. Yes, I'm still crazy horny and I want you so bad, but I know you're not ready to go there so I'm dealing with it, the way I should have dealt with it before. And when you're ready, baby, just say the word and I'll be yours."

She leaned into me and put her forehead on mine. Even just a few days ago I would slide my hand up her thigh and under her skirt to cop a feel, but I resisted that urge now.

"Okay Sadie. We'll try this out and see if it works. You're certainly right that I'll know nothing's happening while you're sitting there. But at some point I'm going to need to be able to trust you and I hope we can get there; I really do."

She kissed me on the cheek.

"That's all I can ask, baby; that you try."

*****

SADIE

Okay, I had my foot in the door. It wasn't perfect, of course, but it was a step in the right direction. I couldn't think of anything else that would reassure him that I wasn't up to anything. I had no intention of ever doing anything like this again but he didn't believe that.

My first thought had been to wire the house with some sort of camera system so he could watch me all day, but that would have required him to check on me constantly, and there probably still would have been doubts about the whole house being covered by the cameras.

No, the only way was to be with him 24/7, or as close to it as possible, and since he had to go to work I did too. I called Carla and explained what I wanted to do and why. I had expected to have to convince her but she was very accepting of the idea. She was very fond of Henry, she said, and wanted our marriage to work out. So I bought the chair and she signed off on having their guys move it in for me. I packed up a bagful of things to keep me busy and prepared to spend my days in that recliner. I found myself looking forward to being with Henry all the time. God, I loved him and couldn't believe what I had done.

*****

HENRY

I had to admit that this was an out-of-the-box solution. It went on like this for about a month, and I found myself enjoying having Sadie there. It took a few days but we started having conversations during the day; some were benign, while others were about the elephant in the room. I made her cry several times, not by being mean but by reminding her of the pain she had caused. And I was not immune to tears myself.

Evenings and weekends were much the same. She'd start dinner as soon as we got home. I tried to help as best as I could, even if that was just setting the table. We were trying to build the intimacy again and tried to stay within reach of each other as much as we could.

The divorce was on hold since they won't decide anything until paternity is established; that first day I submitted notification to the court that I was disputing paternity of the baby pending a DNA test. Since the law assumes that any child born within a marriage is a product of that marriage unless a notice is filed, I had to do this to protect myself in case it wasn't mine. I could still contribute out of the goodness of my heart, were I so inclined, but I wouldn't be obligated.

It was a Tuesday when it happened. We had a systems issue that caused our network to go offline for a couple of hours, putting me behind on some reports that had to be finished that day. By the time IT got everything up and running again it was clear I was going to be staying late. Sadie just smiled and said to do what I had to do and she'd be right there with me.

It was just after 6:00pm when the damn network went down again. I phoned it in to the IT guy on call but would have to wait for him to get here and get it running again. For some reason all of the frustrations I was feeling with Sadie and this whole situation came spilling flooding into me and I got angry, slamming my hand on the desk.

"God damn it, why can't anything be counted on in my life," I yelled at no one in particular. "Is it too fucking much to ask that just one thing not let me down?"

I flung a file of papers across the room and they fluttered to the ground until the room was filled with silence. I stood staring out the window trying to bring myself under control. I felt Sadie's hands on my back. She spoke softly.

"You're talking about me, too, aren't you?"

I turned around to face her. There was no point in lying.

"Yes, Sadie, I am. I'm so damn angry at you. I'm trying so hard to get past it and love you like I used to but it's so hard. I feel useless and inadequate one minute, then just pissed the next. That was my damn pussy between your legs. Sure it was on your body, but we agreed it was mine the day we got married and you gave it away like I was nothing."

"I'm sorry, baby, please forgive me. I'm so sorry."

"No!" I was shouting now. "I can't forgive you until I've taken back what's mine."

Realizing what I meant, she started to speak: "I've told you..."

"No, Sadie! You can't give it to me. You gave it away already. I have to take it!"

I've always been pretty strong, but with the adrenaline I now had pumping through me I was damn near unstoppable. I grabbed her blouse and tore it open, sending little pink buttons flying around the room. I grabbed the bottom of her C-cup bra and yanked it up, exposing her tits. She was just standing there in shock.

She was wearing a calf-length skirt with an elastic waistband so it would fit around her pregnant belly. I pulled that to the floor next then ripped her flimsy little granny panties from her body; literally ripped them right off of her.

"Henry, I..."

"Shut up, Sadie. Not another word."

I kicked off my shoes and undid my trousers, stepping out of them as they fell to the floor. I pulled Sadie over to the desk and had her bend over, her hands resting on the corner of the desk since her belly kept her from actually being bent flat over it.

I slid a couple fingers between her legs and she was dripping wet. I pushed two fingers in and she moaned a 'yes, baby'. I slid them out then quickly replaced them with my rigid cock and wasted little time plowing into her with long, hard strokes. I was not the least bit concerned with her pleasure; that would have made this a shared experience rather than the dominant one I felt necessary to reclaim my woman.

I clasped her meaty hips in my hands, not unlike I had seen Jeff doing weeks ago, and slammed into Sadie's cunt over and over again. Despite my lack of concern she did climax once before I blew a load deep into her. I kept pumping into her as I did so, which kept me from going soft. I was rock hard again in no time. I just kept pushing into her and she just stayed there and took it.

For some reason I got irritated that she was actually enjoying this so much. I pulled out and had her get on her hands and knees, then knelt behind her. My cock was coated in her juices, so I just lined it up and pushed it into Sadie's ass. I was halfway in on the first stroke and I went all the way on the second.

Sadie and I had done anal before but it was always a careful, loving experience, which this most definitely was not. Sadie was grunting and pushing back against me as I stretched her anus wide. She was still enjoying it, though not as much as when I had been in her cunt. Because I had already cum once I was able to last longer than I would have normally. I could see Sadie's ass getting red from the relentless pounding, which for some reason excited me and suddenly I was spilling my second load into her rectum. Finally I was spent.

Once I was empty I eased out of her, my anger and frustration drained.

"Are you okay, honey? I hope I didn't hurt you."

Sadie turned back toward me, a wide smile on her face.

"I'm great, baby. You didn't hurt me at all; just the opposite, in fact. That was one of the best moments of my life, because the man I love claimed me as his woman again."

She put her arms around my neck and I found my hands pressed on the side of her baby belly. We kissed with passion for the first time in weeks. Not wanting to enter her again because of where I had just been, I used my fingers to pleasure her some more. Of course the whole area was coated in my jizz but I couldn't have cared less. I fingered her pussy while working her swollen clit and she came a couple more times before we finally called it a day.

I lay down next to her on the floor and we turned to face each other. She was smiling from ear to ear and I was in a decidedly better mood, but I didn't want to get carried away.

"Sadie, you know this doesn't solve everything. This was something I needed to do to try and start moving forward, and we needed to also build our intimacy as a couple back up. But this is just one step and we have a long way to go."

"I know, baby. I'm accepting it was what it was but I know rebuilding trust is a long process and is going to be our biggest issue. I will be right back in that recliner again tomorrow, but from now on I'll be able to remember tonight and hope for a repeat sometime soon."

"You can count on that, though I think most of this type of thing will be done at home. We have some time to make up for."

*****

SADIE

Things continued to improve from there. We started making love every night and every morning again until I was nearing my due date, when it just became too uncomfortable. We even managed a few repeats in Henry's office.

The day after that first time I was sitting quietly in my recliner when there was a knock at the door. Carla, who seemed to always know everything that went on in the building, poked her head inside.

"Should I even ask why you asked facilities to come up today to clean your carpets?"

"You may not like the answer, boss," Henry answered with a smirk on his face.

Carla just flashed a knowing smile and Henry and I just burst into laughter, certain that she probably already knew the answer.

Our baby girl, Marisela Alice Weston, was born a few months later at 6:47am. She was positively beautiful - a perfect little baby - and I was overjoyed when they first handed her to me. In short order a nurse came and took a cheek swab from her so the hospital could comply with the court order Henry had filed all those months ago. I was hurt that it was necessary but knew it was the result of my own actions and I didn't begrudge Henry the peace of mind he needed. I knew what the results would be so I wasn't worried, and by the next day the results confirming that Henry was Marisela's daddy were in our hands. Henry cancelled the divorce entirely.

Henry and I continued to focus on our marriage and our communication. We made love regularly, as best we could with a newborn in the house.

Assuming things continue to go well between us, we still plan to have more children, and I have promised to tell him if I start to feel the way I did during this pregnancy. I know that Henry will find some way to take care of my needs, but I also know there is no way I would go down this path again. I faced the loss of my soul mate once and nothing except my baby would be worth coming anywhere near that again.

*****

fin

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,099 Followers