All Comments on 'Hormones'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 334 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 star

Excuses are like assholes everyone has one. That's all she has excuses of why she's a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What utter rubbish 1*

ConnarConnarover 7 years ago
Very few writers...

in the loving wife genre can pull off a likeable and believeable reconciliation (a left realistic out on purpose) scenario and you good sir are definitely not one of them.

You are a good writer and i like most of your stories, but imho you should give raac a wide berth.

If you don't, then please stop using "friends meddling in a stupid way" as a catalyst for the reconciliation.

Now i will try to forget a read this story and look forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry

But no amount of whoremoans makes it okay to fuck anyone else but your spouse, preggers or not. If any woman ever did that to me, I'd demand 2 "get out of jail free" cards before we could even talk about staying together. Why? because I want her to know that I can goddamn well hurt her any fucking time i want to, the same way she did to me. It wouldn't matter that I would probably never use them, but I want her to know that I could if I wanted to.

If she said no, then she be gone. I have no use to bitches who cheat. I'd take care of the kid, but the bitch would be on her own.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
EXCUSES GALORE

and using anatomy and biological functions to condone cheating, TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Load of Shit

So you are horny? Super horny? Then jerk off! The most simple, logical solution that even a stupid slut could get it. The trouble with this and so many other reconciliation stories like this is that they are completely illogical. Her cheating was not a one time error in judgement, it occurred twice a week for two months, Sixteens events of poor judgement? Nope. That is a pattern of behavior that at best makes her a selfish cunt, and at worst makes her a selfish, gold digging, cunt. Yes, it was mentioned that he made good money and that Jeff was a UPS clerk not making good money. She fucked Jeff for the big dick, and she fucked her husband over for his big paycheck. She treated both men like shit, because she was herself a piece of shit. So, live in your fantasy world of cuckold-om, pretend to be a great guy by forgiving the selfish slut, but at the end of the day you are self-deceiving and full of shit.

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
Good story but...

I liked it for the most part. Unconventional means to prove loyalty again. I have known couples to reconcile in real life. Their marriages always seem to be on again,off again, on again situations. They love each other but can never trust each other again. After all Richard Burton and Liz Taylor married twice and after the sound divorce still had a torid love affair. I really believe the divorce should have happened and maybe remarried her after she proved herself. That could be your next story line for loving wife category under reconciliation . Also Jeff got off way to easy here some punishment was needed and a transfer was not it.

So as to this story I gave 4* for the creativeness but it really should only be 3.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
The Contrary View

So far you're none out of nine, but I'm here to help. She didn't try to excuse herself, she just explained. And then she was full of love and patience. I think he did the right thing. Of course, she'll need to be on her best behavior next time she's pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not there but keep trying 4*

I like the idea of reconciliation. A love lost and then regained, bad decisions recognised and regretted, true remorse shown etc etc. Some good elements in this but for example why did he serve the divorce papers on her then return to their house to have dinner as if nothing happened the very same day? Not really close to a realistic reconciliation with the betrayed husband retaining some respect.

Issues not addressed that showed massive disrespect to her husband (who did actually reconcile at all costs):

- That she gave in so easily

- That she repeated for two whole months with minimal resistance and no signs of real guilt

- That she did it in the marital bed

- That she talked about her husband to her lover unfavorably comparing him in terms of size and performance.

- That she regularly did it on the same day she was with her lover

- That once discovered she made no attempt to fix herself and find and rectify the flaws that were clearly in her character blaming it all on hormones.

- That he too easily forgave. For heavens sake he slept in the same bed as her on the day he had the divorce papers served etc etc

Good reconciliation stories need a lot of effort from the author but having said that I would rather have a poor reconciliation story occasionally than the normal rants of BTB stories and the numerous 'sharing' and willing cuckold stories that pervade this site. Good luck.

steven857steven857over 7 years ago
Get serious

She gave away what belonged to her husband, just as the husband belongs to the wife. Nothing written so far merits any kind of forgiveness. If my boss or assistant got involved like they did one would have been fired then a short time later I would have left my job

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more RAAC shit

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ahh

The magic vagina that solves everything. These people have no other reason to reconcile. It even allows her to move into his office when there isn't a single workplace outside of a brothel that would allow that. That must be one powerful vagina.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

I’ll admit going into this with a jaundiced eye; “hormones” Give me a break!

"He still gets me off, but he just doesn't fill me up like he used to so they're not very strong." – I’m sorry, that would totally end it for me. Maybe if she said something like her birth canal was widening as she got closer to her due date it might soften it, but this just seems so cold!

And no condoms?!

“I couldn't very well tell him that it was because I had been fucked by a bigger cock.” – Wait a minute! She just said it was due to the changes in her body, now it’s due to a bigger cock? So, what’s going to happen after birth when she gets REALLY stretched out? How will Henry satisfy her then?

Just because he didn’t explode, she was pretty dense if she couldn’t figure out that he must have seen them.

“I reached into the drawer for my favorite vibrator.” – Why couldn’t she have been doing that instead of Jeff in the first place?

“several orgasms that combined weren't worth even one of Jeff's and barely more than one of Henry's” – Another kiss of death for me.

I don’t know how they are going to get to reconciliation, but I would insist on her getting her tubes tied!

“Without saying a word the son of a bitch just files to divorce me.” – What do you expect him to say? Hell, you FUCKED his BEST FRIEND without saying a word!

I have two or three thoughts: Does she REALLY think she’s going to be able to give it up after the baby? We’ve seen how strong their sex drives are! I presume she’s now doing without Henry altogether; unless she’s fucking Jeff even more, she obviously doesn’t need it as much as she pretended to as an excuse to fuck Jeff! If they DO reconcile, what’s she going to do the next time she gets pregnant?

I’m sorry, I realize that men don’t go through the hormonal changes that women do, but if he had some medical condition that caused him to need more sex than she could give him, would she forgive him fucking another woman?

“We didn't make love last night” – She couldn’t make it through a workday without fucking Jeff, now she can stand a celibate relationship with Henry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nothing in the story justify reconciliation

the problem with the plot is that nothing is said about the -choice- to betray the trust, but only the simple act is taken in count.

so the trust point is not addressed at all.

even the choice of the wife to be 24*7 with the husband, or the whole cameras idea, simply bypass the problem. a person need to TRUST, not CONTROL the partner

there is not a word that explains why the husband should trust her again, so we have an incomplete plot here

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Further Thougts

I posted my comments prior to reading the older comments, and had forgotten that they did it in the marital bed, a real deal breaker for me!

I don't know how much HE wants more kids, but I repeat my earlier condition that she have her tubes tied!

What's going to happen if he has to travel?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
I quit reading when she was served divorce papers the next day.

It just doesn't happen.

I get wanting to divorce. I get leaving, but the courts take time! Even a speeding ticket takes months to wind its way through the court system so how do you figure a divorce can be overnight? It doesn't work like that.

After that, I stopped reading. If you got this wrong, you weren't likely to get anything else right.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
The Quality of Mercy

.

It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven

Upon the place beneath. It is twice blessed:

It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.

'Tis mightiest in the mightiest. It becomes

The thronèd monarch better than his crown.

His scepter shows the force of temporal power,

The attribute to awe and majesty

Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings,

But mercy is above this sceptered sway.

It is enthronèd in the hearts of kings.

It is an attribute to God himself.

And earthly power doth then show likest God’s

When mercy seasons justice. Therefore, Jew, Though justice be thy plea, consider this-

That in the course of justice none of us

Should see salvation. We do pray for mercy,

And that same prayer doth teach us all to render

The deeds of mercy. I have spoke thus much

To mitigate the justice of thy plea,

Which if thou follow, this strict court of Venice

Must needs give sentence 'gainst the merchant there.

William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

The sublime quote aside , I still would have divorced Sadie . Support the kid, support her even, live with her , make love to her . But when you put a ring on it , give a woman your name , keep the promise. Remarriage ? Let's give it 7 years. Basically it's a demotion from wife/soulmate to babymama.

That qualm aside; I liked most of what this story had to offer. The author had his narrator show a lot of restraint. The images were vivid . Did BigGuy33 err on the side of forgiveness.? Maybe. But if things are going to go wrong ; that's the place to miss. There's a kid on horizon and for that special allowances are made. Kick her to the curb is a pithy phrase but win, lose or draw you have to get along on some level when your co-parents.

I thank BigGuy33 for sharing.

EddboyEddboyover 7 years ago
i guess i misconstrued

your'e statement that this one would be more drawn out in terms of the reconciliation. You're story so your decision on what warrants a reconciliation or not, just kind of hard to imagine walking in on my pregnant wife getting fucked bare backed on my bed and finding out this had been happening for two months and then staying with her.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

most of the stories on this site are a figment of someones imagination.

and should be enjoyed as such. it is rather amusing to read comments where they're taken as being nonfictional though. seems some people really get excited by what they read.

thank you for posting this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullshit!

Why do all of your characters not kick the shit out of the men fucking your women characters? Even if they reconcile the men should know some pain.your protagonists should also get some pussy before they reconcile. Fair is Fair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continunally in his office?

That doesn't really help either as it implies she is no longer his partner but more of his pet. I don't know many that could do that sort of thing for a month as part of a job, admittedly many couples spend all their free time together so it's not an impossible thing.

The friend who slept with the wife, that's another topic and it didn't seem like he was paying much of a price either other than losing the wife as a lover; although if hubby found out he tried to break them up that might be far more interesting.

Good offering, I have minor quibbles but that's me and it's hard to please all your readers.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

my heart was racing. the tension was great at the beginning, and it was well-written throughout. it is proof of this that many commenters are baffled by the husbands actions not mirroring "what i would do".

one dangling thread: retribution on the best friend.

thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Here dude

Hey you half a fag eat this used condom. Ya wimpy cucky cream pie eater. What you take lessons from niggerandi and hdk cucky writer

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Sorry Big Guy

She's not to be trusted. She feel too easily and will again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolute Crap.

Recon in this situation was a complete joke.

This has to be one of the worst stories on this site.

At least the cucks enjoy watching their wives getting fucked.

They derive pleasure from that act too.

But this story was just plain bad and without any logic.

The betrayal was too severe and the husband witnessed too much to ever forgive this whore.. No one can pull this off in just 3 pages..

Where did the cunt suffer or actually pay for any of her transgressions??

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Tried a little harder..

... than in your last attempt. You should have said "a very, very little harder." She really gave up nothing.

WyldcardWyldcardover 7 years ago

Sure.. an employer will interfere in an employee's divorce, and invite a non-employee to intrude in the work environment and open themselves up to all sorts of hostile work environment and other potential lawsuits, if not likely just drive the employee to seek work elsewhere

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Today's saddest comment (Anonymous, about ten comments ago)

"Divorce forms are now part of a package every lawyers has. You put in the name once and it populates every place the name is used. It takes about 3 hours to get a petition ready for filing. I have put them out the same day and added in a restraining order and had them served before the close of business."

If that's true, it's a sad observation on society. We now have mass-produced industrialised divorce?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At least the writing was descent.

For me, a reconciliation story has to be believable. There is no way a guy is going to go home to his wife, for any reason, after serving her divorce papers. Let alone have dinner with her, sit on the porch with her, or share a bed with her. Then you add the unrealistic events at his office. It's too bad that the lack of believability overshadows a descent writing effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is your idea of fleshed out. That's a fucking joke, right?

He files for divorce and they sleep in the same bed? BULLSHIT! At the very least one of them is sleeping in the guest bedroom.

<P>

Unless Amy was incredibly indispensable at the very least I can see him reading her the riot act to stay out of his personal life and maybe push for a transfer.

<P>

If this was written in reaction to A Beautiful View, you failed. This is way dumber.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@jus8treading

You seem to be upset that people are taking this fictional story seriously.

Once again, that is a sign of a good story! The writer has created characters and situations that the readers care about and believe in. It's when we don't give a shit that the writer should worry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is bad

I really dont want to hurt you but please stay away from "loving wives".

Your Romance and even Incest stories are better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry

Your story should have been titled "Whore Moans" . Then you could have explained the weak grounds for reconciliation as futile fantasies of a soon to be ex, who was a loose legged selfish tramp. Might have been a more welcome story, because not much sympathy for her in this catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story.

I do wonder if she could ever feel him again though. 5*

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i see

some people favored this story they really must be retarded, i'm sure this author wrote under the name of matt moreau.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a bad story

You're taking a beating that is completely unjustified by the content of this story. There's nothing bad about it. It's well written and nothing bad about the content.

The problem is, you don't have the writing chops, at this point, to pull it off. It takes far more emotional investment than you have. Very few writers have the skill set to pull off a good reconciliation story.

Two of the writers currently posting, maybe three, have the skill set, in my opinion. DFWBeast can do it and blackrandl1958 can do it. Possibly Mainefiddleheads or GeorgeAnderson. It takes near professional skills. Those first two are in the all-time great lists. It takes a hell of a writer. Ohio could do it, back in the day, and Blue88, sometimes. Oshaw could, but I don't remember that he has, Renquist, maybe a few others on the all time great list. You're a very good writer, but not this, not yet, anyway.

This is better than anything else posted today, but you write other kinds of stories better. You just don't have the emotional discription down well enough. Just my opinion and not meant to be discouraging. JPL.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Kind of disgusted

This one was a stinker.

Your writing is ok but none of your characters are sympathetic.

Sadie is a shallow slut, Jeff is a shallow dildo and Henry comes off incredibly weak and ineffectual.

No real repercussions for the cheaters. How about if Henry brought a hot, tight bodied girl home and made Sadie watch as he fucked her tighter vagina and enjoyed her non pregnant body while commenting on how much more satisfying she is than his pregnant slut of a wife?

That would at least have been a two way street. This stupid bitch didn't think Henry could have had better satisfaction sexually from a non pregnant woman?

This is very borderline cuck wimp and whore fodder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Flippant..............

I hate to say it but the wife comes off as being a little flippant about the whole situation. She's intelectually sorry she did this and emotionally sorry she got

caught and might lose her husband, but mostly she comes off as feeling that what she did was understandable and justifiable and really a huge inconvenience to have to deal with. Cliche though it is, I don't they she ever came close to understanding or feeling her husband's pain. The wife certainly rationalized her way into betraying her marriage in this situation. Really don't think you made a convincing case that in the

future she might not rationalize her way into trouble again.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Interesting story

Lots material here, but I really have to consider this an out and out fantasy. It is kind of

fascinating

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A little different.

Although implausible, it was well written, and as I said, different. Although I give MM more credit than many others on this site, it's refreshing to read a story where a woman only likes a bigger dick, rather than falling in love with it. Unless they have a screw loose, women don't fall in love with just a big dick unless there's more to the guy. They may love the way it feels, but falling in love with it? Get real! However, I have to ask myself if I could accept her screwing my so-called friend 18-20 times just because she was horny. But then again, there's the baby. That's why I ultimately gave it 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cool! Much better than the last reconciliation.

4 Stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

A bit to short. Great characters! Your "Hero" though, did nothing except consenually (If there is such a thing? I doubt it, but still.) , with intent to, "rape" his wife and take "his" pussy back. The story and conclusion would have been much more greater of an impact if the tension between him and her had lasted longer, or if he had found out later, but before the reconquering that there were more men. Lots more men!! Thank you for a great story!!!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
LOL moved a recliner in....

Now that's a unique plot! 3*

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: "a bigger and better cock btween her legs" Anonymouse comment

If it's better, anonymouse, why not? Shouldn't we all be striving to experience things that are better?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce is an effective way to end a toxic relationship, but a stupid way to punish someone you still love.

There is nothing in this story to guarantee their marriage will survive. He will never forget that the best sex his wife has ever experienced was while committing adultery with a bigger cock. He may learn new exciting techniques, but he will never be able to give her the cock size she now dreams of. "I know that Henry will find some way to take care of my needs," Which means its Henry's responsibility to make up for his inadequate cock size. He will always wonder if she is faking her pleasure and her orgasms, and she probably will be. How can Henry think otherwise, unless he just decides to live his life as a clueless cuckold?

So while we have an ending to the story, the success of this marriage will always be in doubt. Some day Henry will be tempted, just like Sadie was. Does she really think he will deny himself the possible thrills that she experienced with a new and better lover? A sequel is unneeded, but could go either way. It will always be about future options and opportunities. Sadie may learn the very painful lesson that men age like wine, while women age like cheese. Henry will always live in doubt, but Sadie will increasing live in fear. Serves her right.

ag2507ag2507over 7 years ago
Nicely done

Cute story. Good marriages can survive an infidelity, bad ones wont. Sadly there are bitter unhappy people (see skanky whore by Anonymous) but sharing one's bitterness always diminishes oneself.

One minor edit needed: in the third to last paragraph you open with "Our baby girl, Marisela Alice Weston, was born a few months later at 6:47am." Change months to weeks. Few tends to more than three and the time period encapsulated by this story has to be at least 4 to 6 weeks if not longer. At best there has to be about 2 months left - even if in your time line there is more in this context, months is a 'stop' word: the reader, listener, stops paying attention to decode the context missing the next few sentences/lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

cuck rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NO F**king WAY

Get rid of Her NOW, She'll only come up with some other Excuse "The NEXT Time"

AND

You know there will be a "NEXT TIME"

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This is a good story and one of the resons for that is...

This is a good story and one of the resons for that is it generated a lot of opposed comments: ones pro-reconciliation and others against. In this story I'm on the side of reconciliation and why? Because the story had the point of view of both of them. However as @sbrooks103x said there are some destroying points that weren't addressed as they needed to be by both, but mainly by him: 1st - "he just doesn't fill me up like he used to"! This is a bomb in his ego! 2nd - "no condoms"! She was pregnant and fucked a friend, sure, but she didn't know nothing about the fucking partner he had! She didn't only risked her marriage but also her child life. 3rd - She admitting that: “several orgasms (with the dildo) that combined weren't worth even one of Jeff's and barely more than one of Henry's”! How could she be so certain that in the future, being or not being pregnant, that statment wouldn't make her slip in cheating again? These points made the rating lower from 4 to 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well above average story

But dump her. Her hormones most likely never return to normal.... Been there, Know that...4

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
?

Hated this story so much he! He should have fired Amy...

nattxnnattxnover 7 years ago
Whore moans

Titled wrong.

sengimaxsengimaxover 7 years ago
Lost me at "chair in his office"

Good story up until her chair was delivered to his office. I stopped reading from that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's unforgivable and a double betrayal. He heard her say his cocks not big enough and his friend verbally abuse him as well and the audacity to both talk to him as if nothing happened. That is so abusive. Never reconciliation in this circumstance. My ego is to big and jealous so I would never get past it and I really can't understand how people can. You would always think I'm not good enough, not big enough or is she always thinking of him when we fuck or someone else. What if he turned around and said I'll stay with you but your sloppy stretched pussy is to loose so I'm gonna fuck someone else until hopefully it tightens up after the birth. How would she react to that ? Also after her cheating the two girls in his office were so happy to help her and that would be the end of any close friendships I might of had with them. The story as a story was good even if I don't agree with the reconciliation

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Milquetoast to a fault

Personally I like a good heartfelt reconciliation story , when its warranted . Unfortunately this wasn't how most people I know would react at all , its just not.

She has screwed around on him for months , in his own bed , with his supposed best friend . Not in the least bit realistic.

What if the situation was reversed ? Wife has a bad pregnancy , sick the whole time.

Now that hot neighbor lady, who is the wife's best friend is willing to help hubby out. Then the wife finds them in her bed and him telling her that her tight vagina just gets him off so much better than his pregnant wife's loose one.

Could you just imagine the Hell that would befall him ? And rightfully so.

I have liked most of your LW stories up until these last two , but I'm afraid I just didn't care for this JPB wannbe story at all.

carbinemastercarbinemasterover 7 years ago
Oookkayy

First, I gave you 5 stars. You told the reader up front that it was a reconciliation story. I hate those, but I chose to read it anyway, and that is NOT your fault! Ten years ago, I would have liked this story more, but that would have been before my first wife cheated on me while I was deployed. It's funny how your perspective changes when it happens to you, isn't it?

We all react to things differently. I would not even think about reconciling with a cheater. I could forgive her after enough time passed. After all I did end up forgiving my own ex-wife. But forgiving her doesn't (necessarily) mean taking her back.

Anyway, those are just my personal feelings on the matter. I'm going to have to read more of your work, because I think you're pretty good. Hope you keep writing!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@luedon Re: "Better"

NOT IF YOU ARE MARRIED!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Since you are actually taking reader criticism into account...

... I'd like to put in my own thoughts about the story.

Like your previous story, this reconciliation is not believable either.

Chair in the same room? 24x7 proximity? Really? Doesn't feel forced at all. Nothing creepy about it. Doesn't at all feel like she's keeping an eye on him so he doesn't reply to her betrayal in "kind".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hormones?

Maybe whoremones. But hormones nope.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Precisely, Mr Brooks

'Bigger and better' is absolute rubbish. It's the skill of the conductor, not the size of the baton, that makes beautiful music. It's the illusory ability of the magician, not the size of the wand, that produces magic.

Women choose men they love, just as men choose women they love, as marriage partners. A large penis may be a curiosity, just as large breasts may attract male attention. But neither large breasts or large penises influence the choice of love partners (or even sex partners) in real life to anything like the extent they do in LW stories.

'Better' is far more likely to be at home.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yeah, luedawhore is making her advertising presence

three holes for twopence

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Doesn't even deserve a 1

This writer has to be one of the biggest wimps out there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad Effort

I have enjoyed several of the author's previous efforts, but this is just not believable. She needs so much sex she has his friend while he's at work even though he's doing her several times a night, and then stops cold turkey!! Right.

Humiliates him, says he's inadequate cause she needs a bigger one, and he takes her back? Who really thinks he was going to get bigger, or that she wouldn't be more stretched after delivery!!

Try again with more forethought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really bad

No workplace anywhere would tolerate that. So does everyone get this benefit? If not you are discriminating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good try

Too many stories do not provide information about the motivation for the betrayal. Many of the BTB lovers seem to think that woman are inherently evil and therefore no explanation is necessary. For that type of audience there is no course of action but to dump her. I think Sadie's motivation is a bit of a stretch, but at least you provided a plausible if not improbable motive allowing her to not seem inherently evil or disloyal. Your next challenge is to present a motive indirectly through dialogue and situational cues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a bitch!

Henry the bitch,,, fits his cuck ass perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a wife

Great writing.

As for the story, was good, although you focused on trust.

What about what she said? regardless of motivation for it, what she said to her lover would have destroyed a guy.

That wasnt really addressed.

Also the husband gave it with virtually no resistance.

And I guess, lastly, other than a rather serious mental health condition, pregnancy doesnt cause nymphomania.

She cheated because she wanted to do so. And the story gave little into why he wouldnt think she had cheated before, or would do so in future.

Writer_DirectorWriter_Directorover 7 years ago
Preposterous

You can't write that far away from reality and have people go along with you. Divorce papers served at lunch, come home and have dinner together, climb in the same bed another man fucked her in yesterday?

You make me change my mind about legalizing marijuana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Improbable, implausible and just plain silly...

...even the most "progressive" companies on the left coast refuse to go to those lengths. Oh, and guess who's the main topic of water cooler talk these days?

Desperate preggo, trying to save the marriage she destroyed with her "hormone induced" infidelity, fails to understand that she literally cut his manhood off at the root. I'm surprised you didn't address the complete effects of such emasculation.

Oh, and I want to introduce you to a very powerful friend....the comma (,).

It is used to bridge or link thoughts, to introduce a brief pause in a written representation of a spoken sentence, to generate the "cause and effect" sense in a thought and to control pacing, avoiding run-on sentences.

Check it out...then try it out.

It makes a story or thought better, easier to understand and more like human conversation.....but is sadly at risk of disappearing entirely from our written language (more often out of laziness or carelessness, than ignorance) for lack of use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

Your kind and generous heart is reflected in this story. It was an interesting romantic fantasy. Gave it 3*s.

The Romance category looks like the best fit for your stories.

Nevertheless, I appreciate a good read.

Thank you very much.

AMerryman

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Ends and endings

I like happy endings; she did have to give her end as punishment, and it was funny that he was irritated that she STILL enjoyed it. Sure the story was hard to believe in some ways, but that's fiction, folks. Her comments about the bigger equipment getting it done for her were pretty harsh and would be tough to get over. His concern about giving the baby a home was laudable. Too many people just get into pitched ego battles and don't think of the children. Will she stay faithful? I give her 50:50 odds on that... she seems to have a low barrier to seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL

"I had tried to be so careful." yeah! fucking at home while waiting for hubby! wimpy raac ending. 0/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid...

Why American husbands always turn up to b a wimpy wuss... may b Henry should let jeff fuck him in the ass too...he sounds he'll like it...Wimpy ass...

Hey Bigguy33 may b this is your real story ..find yourself a BBC n have him ass rape u ..u piece of shit.

Stop writing wimpy asd story... The slut should have been kicked out...after the child is born she should have been mugged n have her face re arrange...N jeff have hid balls cut out...his hands n legs broken.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whore

Enjoyed the story, but the cuck should be aware once having the pleasure of a big cock she could cheat again

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: "Whore" Anonymous comment

Anonymous, you say: "once having the pleasure of a big cock she could cheat again"

I repeat my earlier comment.

'Bigger and better' is absolute rubbish. It's the skill of the conductor, not the size of the baton, that makes beautiful music. It's the illusory ability of the magician, not the size of the wand, that produces magic.

Women choose men they love, just as men choose women they love, as marriage partners. A large penis may be a curiosity, just as large breasts may attract male attention. But neither large breasts or large penises influence the choice of love partners (or even sex partners) in real life to anything like the extent they do in LW stories.

'Better' is far more likely to be at home.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
and jeff walks away smirking

You did not deliver on the promise of retaliation. But husband was stupid. Having told his wife about ''friend's'' appendage and knowing how hornt she is, knowing his ''friend's'' lust for wife he repeatedly allowed that guy to visit wife for hours while she was alone.

A wife, a male friend alone in house for hours numerous times a week, even if wife was not hormonal horny that situation is path to adultery

Guees in the end I come to conclusion that any husband that stupid deserves to have cheating wife

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Jeff gets a raise and a transfer

She, with the help of his co-worker, gets to think of a different excuse for next time

he gets that lingering doubt in the back of his mind,

and a recliner in his office

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Doesn't Make Any Sense!

Sadie says that Henry doesn't do it anymore for her because of her pregnancy, but after her pregnancy he will again...BUT...Jeff does it real good for her and she can orgasm 4 or 5 times every time that he fucks her..does that make any sense? I don't think so...and if it does then I would assume that after Sadie gives birth Jeff wouldn't do it for her anymore but Henry would because her hormones would be back to normal...hahaha give me a fucking break. Kick the bitch to the curb. And what's with Henry that he just lets Jeff get away with fucking his wife and does NOTHING!

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: Doesn't make any sense -- Anonymous comment

A little exploration into the orgasm may help your understanding, Anonymous.

Simply and quickly put, the orgasm may be triggered by whatever is going on between the legs, but whether or not it progresses to the full fireworks display is determined by what is going on between the ears.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Henry was a gutless fool...

....Jeff needed a life lesson he never got. Too bad. Would have made the story a lot more interesting. Henry comes out just looking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Such a stupid story...

This "man" is a bigger pussy than normal in this author's stories. Spineless bastard gets shoved and pushed around by every woman we knows - and all the men. Total loser.

I would have fired my secretary for screwing in my personal life and told my boss to get the pregnant whore out of my office or I'll quit. And hire movers to get me out of the house. Of course that's what a man would do, not one this author's "men". His whore of wife had very little respect for him before the "divorce" and absolutely none after she proved to be the better "man" in that marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Speechless

All I can say.

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 7 years ago
Crap

Crap, just plain crap........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FAN BLOODY TASTIC! STORY!

Wow! What a clever wonderful story of love and making wrong choices but the reconciliation is great! What I believe pissed off a few people was when Jeff was fucking her you went in depth description of the fuck including the size of hic salami and how better it was than Henry's? Oh well shit happens! Maybe Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nope, she still didn't do enough. Didn't suffer enough, what is it with you and writing wimp cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure bullshit

She's been fucking the asshole twice a week for the last 2 months and her only excuse is that she needed more? Don't talk to your husband about it. Just go out, check out his junk and start fucking someone else. Pure bullshit. No excuse could justify this. 1* because negative stars aren't available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Umm ok so

now she can fuck his coworkers when she "goes to the bathroom" or "gets something to drink" or"gets something to eat". Since her "hormones" will of course still be a worry.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 7 years ago
RAAC Bullshit!

1 Star for the RAAC and a truly stupid wimp husband. Shit served up dressed as love is still shit.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Confusing

I find it confusing that the author clearly states that this is a reconciliation story in the foreword then some commenters go all apeshit because it 's a reconciliation story. So that ending was a big surprise to you ace? Damn, there's some strange peeps reading this stuff.

As for me, I seldom enjoy a reconciliation story but every now and then one will be worthwhile. I found this one to be OK, but not exceptional. The male protagonist comes across as pretty damn wimpy. It's a fine line for an author to walk to give the cuckold a set of balls and backbone yet allow he and the cheater to reconcile. It's a tough story to sell. 4* for the honest effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story really SUCKED!

BigGuy33 you have officially joined the RAAC/cheating WHORE wife apologist group of writers. Not sure if that bothers you .. I suspect not. And there's really no need to berate you or say bad things about your mother (enough commenters have already given you H*ll about the story). One suggestion would be a "much stronger" foreword, especially when Cuckolding + Reconciliation is involved, warning those who dislike this type of story. Gave it a "2" .. not because the writing was bad but due to the fact that very, very few husbands would "ever" accept a wife's excuses for cheating or elect to continue the marriage with a woman (pregnant or not) who could so easily spread her legs and dismiss her future family . Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Douchebagery

What a waste of time. How can Henry have fathered a child when he's obviously not equipped with balls? Pathetic.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
I gave you a five, but you didn't deserve it.

here's why...

The way the dialogue is scripted is middle school. Get out a textbook and see how it's done. And what's with the flipping from one character to another to stay in the first person. That's a cheater's short cut.

Now about the content.

There was no back story; I guess somebody got lazy. If she'd been a tough first time, and if those pre-marital months had reflected true commitment then reconciliation would have been possible.

Alas the hyper-sexuality of the pregnant woman is mostly a myth. Sure there's a baby coming and the hormones are surging but guess what, they're always focused on either the baby or daddy. Sure women are biologically programmed to be more susceptible to multiple partners. Primeval hunter goes off. After a too lengthy absence a different hunter is accepted. Woman with child learns to adapt. But if first primeval hunter returns and finds committed female with another, he kills.

I'm aghast! Women don't get stretched out. Come on "Big Guy". Look in the mirror. Smile. Go on-great big smile. Stop smiling. Your face stretched into a permanent smile? Woman gets an over-large penis, she gets hurt, maybe torn, definitely not fun. Remember all her sex responses are centered on the clitoris and the top of the first two inches of the vaginal canal.

I'd like to give Jeff some credit.

Keep writing!

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
Finally

An author,@carvohi,tackles the myth of the "outstretched vagina",very large dicks mostly hurt or even do bloody harm to a vagina and even the cervix may get scratched where the wound will have to be burnt to stop the continious bleeding,when i read about 10-12 inches dicks and woman who likes them i can only laugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bull Shit!!!

He's such a WIMP! He let his secretary and wife run his life, what a CUCKOLD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your stories template

Wife cheats

Husband gets distraught and weepy

Wife tells husband she loves only him

Husband cries and takes her back

Lovers walk away with smile and handshake

Are you relared to MattMoreau or one of those limey writers

I know of guy lives near Helena Montana

Calls himself BIG DADDY IKE

His wife has had numerous lovers cheated on him hundreds of times.

Even brings him freshly creamed panties to sniff

He cries about it but stays married to het

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
FYI Sadie died yesterday

Sadie passed away alone in the hospice from AIDS. She was just Another Insignifcant Dead Slut. Great Story 5 & FAV!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SOME PEOPLE WHO COMMENT HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS

This story is fun it's a no brainer nothing too heavy just a horny pregnant wife! Love the ending! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

ihateraccihateraccabout 7 years ago
Okay school is in session

Hello Anonymous02/11/17

SOME PEOPLE WHO COMMENT HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS

This story is fun it's a no brainier nothing too heavy just a horny pregnant wife! Love the ending! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

You femmale cuck reader, a story is an investment of time and energy, and if the writer is just gonna write nigger nigger nigger, cuck cuck cuck people are gonna comment.

So you read about some tragedy did it upset you? Mother puts child in oven, or in back of car and sends it into the lake. These are just stories, what makes them real?We read stories and we feel, here we get to tell the writer you are a moron because X,

in this story the guy takes her back for no reason....she does nothing.

That is why we hate these stories, BigGuy33 is not able to write in this story where like in the real world if you were male you would have to beg and perform like a trained dog to get back in the good graces. The response is it is just a story, or is it propaganda, was anyone in the guys corner? did he have friends? did one buddy say fuck the bitch? No the writer has him fuck her and all is okay, ugh ugh.

In the real world story a women would have 15 women telling her to dump him.

So yeah we are angry that the writer thought "yeah this is how men react" and no one pointed out how fag waste of sperm British this plot was. What I loved was the start, I guess people dont like reading abut wimps, so here is a Man....really, "face plant".

Seems more like the writer cant think it's way out of a wet paper bag, so he fucks her, she puts a chair in an office...yep all equal...see no wimp here. "face plant"

I think you can get back together, but not this stupidly, but some readers do, but surprise surprise the men/women readers want it done so it does not make us feel sick like we just watched a tooth being pulled without drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still pretty pie in the sky

At the end of the day his wife tossed him over for a big dick. The recovery from this would be ongoing for years. Digging into how a relationship could come back from this specific set of circumstances with the size issue and all would be fairly interesting, but difficult to do.

Not to call your story out or anything, but one element I don't care for in LW stories is the strangely invasive third parties that always want to meddle in business that really isn't theirs to meddle in. That would be Amy in this story. The fact that she can commiserate with the woman who betrayed a man she respects is hard to fathom. Why would she have any interest in helping her get him back?

JeepLover42JeepLover42about 7 years ago
Nope

Unbelievable, RAAC ending. Gross

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3102 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...