Hormones Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys both swallowed their pills with a mouthful of beer, then followed the sexy dream of a woman into the lounge. As she walked she took off her dress, leaving her completely naked, then sat on the sofa and opened her legs wide.

"Come on then Pete, get your cock out and get it into my hungry pussy!"

Pete didn't need telling twice, he stripped naked in a few seconds, and Sally was treated to a good view of his muscled body. He clearly worked out at a gym, as well as doing physical work. She was anxious to see what his cock turned out to be like, but, despite his pumping hand, it wasn't really getting hard.

"Come here and let me help you with that," Sally suggested.

Pete walked forward towards Sally's outstretched hand.

Almost as soon as she took hold of his shy cock, it started growing, and soon it was even longer and fatter than his friend's mighty offering. Sally didn't want to wait any longer, so she pulled him towards her. Pete obediently dropped to his knees and pushed his hips forward until the head of his cock touched her juicy pussy lips.

He pushed forward and immediately adored the feeling of Sally's warm, wet, engulfing vagina. So many of the girls he'd fucked in the past had dry, unwelcoming pussies, but Sally's was a dream by comparison.

Sally was also in heaven. His cock may have been reluctant at first, but now it was hard it was magnificent!

"Come on Pete, fuck me! Don't hold back, fuck me as hard as you can!!" Sally demanded.

"OK, you've asked for it!" He replied, and slammed his cock as far into her vagina as it would go, and then started a violent in and out motion.

"Oh God Pete!! That feels soooo good!!! Please don't stop!!" Sally begged.

"Shit, I love your pussy!!" Pete called out as he hammered relentlessly in and out of Sally.

"And I love your cock, you gorgeous man!!!" She screamed back.

"I'm coming Pete! Don't you dare stop, fuck me right through it!" Sally ordered, and Pete did as he was told.

As Sally's orgasm subsided, and she settled in to enjoying Pete's firm, in and out pumping, he leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. Sally's world seemed to suddenly flip upside down. Firstly, he smelt really nice, not sweaty and workmanlike as she had expected, but rather of expensive male fragrance. Secondly, he was so gentle and sensual, which was such a contrast to the forceful fucking his lower body was giving her. Third, the look in his eyes wasn't the stupidity which she had at first thought, but was warm, and kind, and intelligent.

She found the contrasts captivating, and exhilarating.

Within seconds she could feel her next orgasm building, fuelled by the enigma of this big strong man, with his huge hard pumping cock, and his gentle warm smile, and sensuous lips.

If anything this orgasm was better than the last, perhaps not so intense, but more long lasting, and more sensual as Pete nibbled on her breasts alternately throughout the orgasm.

When it was over Pete paused for a moment

"Do you want a break?" He asked, sounding caring and considerate.

"No, give me one more, then let Dan have a turn." She said, pulling Pete's head towards hers and delivering her own soft kiss to his sensuous lips.

Pete did as she asked and gave her his most powerful fucking for about eight or nine minutes before she went over the edge again. He still hadn't come once. He pulled out, reluctantly, and went to get his beer.

"Your turn Dan." Sally said, really wanting more of Pete, who's cock was still standing out proud as he chugged his beer back.

"There's no point in me fucking your pussy after Pete's been in there, turn over and I'll do your arse." Dan announced.

In the whole of her life so far, no man had ever been allowed to get his cock into Sally's virgin arse, but Sally, in her desperately horny state, had promised that they could do 'anything' so she agreed to Dan's demand and rolled over so her knees were on the floor facing the sofa and her body was lying forward on the cushions. Dan slipped his cock in and out of her pussy a few times, to get some lubrication, then presented his large cock to her tight, reluctant rosebud.

Sally was getting increasingly nervous. If she was going to have a cock up there, surely her husband would have been a more suitable candidate, with his tiny penis.

Dan started to push, and with the pussy juices covering his cock, Sally could feel that her arse was going to give up the fight and let him in. A few moments later she felt his big cock slide past her sphincter and start to invade her. The sensation was strange. Not wholly unpleasant, but nothing like the intense pleasure of a big cock sliding into her pussy.

Dan took his time, slowly working his way in and out.

It didn't feel as bad as Sally had imagined. Not great, but not agony either, just really weird, and as he progressively worked his way in with repeated thrusts, she was beginning to feel some sort of pleasurable sensation.

Pete was sitting on the sofa, next to Sally's left arm, and as Dan continued to fuck Sally's bum, Pete slipped his hand under Sally's stomach and slid it down until he could get his finger on her clit. At first he just pressed firmly, which heightened the increasingly arousing feeling of the cock invading her arse, but after a while he started pressing and releasing in time with his friends thrusts.

With the help of the finger on her clit, Sally was starting to really enjoy being buggered by Dan, and soon, as Dan started to pick up his pace, Pete started to move his finger up and down, massaging, rather than rubbing her engorged nub. Under the double assault she was beginning to feel a growing arousal which permeated most of her lower torso. Sally wasn't sure if she was going to reach a climax, but she thought she might be.

Dan picked up his pace further, and Pete also increased the pressure and speed of his manipulation, and then Sally knew that she was going to orgasm, but it was different somehow, not building from her clitoris, but rather from deep inside her body.

Suddenly, Dan cried out, and Sally felt a hot squirt of semen splash inside her anus, and that was the trigger which launched her own orgasm, and when it arrived it was extremely powerful, and seemed to involve most of her lower body. Her arse was convulsing, her vagina was having spasm after spasm, and, finally her clit joined in.

Completely satisfied Dan pulled out of his lover's back passage, leaving her feeling empty and abandoned, although her orgasm was still rippling through her body.

"Shit, that was fantastic!" He exclaimed, "I'm completely shagged out! I'm going to shower."

Pete removed his hand from between Sally's legs, and licked his finger appreciatively.

"Are you OK Sally?" He asked with concern.

"Wow! Yes, I guess so. I hadn't expected to enjoy it so much." She admitted.

"Why don't you just rest for a bit?" He suggested.

"I need to wipe my arse first, and put some panties on, I can feel Dan's spunk leaking out."

Five minutes later, Sally and Pete were sitting together on the sofa in a slightly awkward silence, which Sally felt she had to break.

"So what job do you do Pete?" She asked, expecting to be bored by the reply.

"Well, I'm a software developer for a company which is at the forefront of robotics." He answered, candidly, but with a smile on his face.

"Really, what did you do to get that job?" She asked, shocked. He clearly wasn't as stupid as she'd thought.

"I did an honours degree in software development, which is where I met Dan, funnily enough, he was on the same course, but behind me. Then I did a masters in robotic control, you know, self driving cars and things like that."

"I see, and what did he do after college? Did he not get his degree?" Sally asked, so thrown by what Pete had told her that she was asking stupid questions.

"Yes, he got a first, like me. He started his own company, which he's building up in his spare time. He's specialising in warehouse control systems."

Just then Dan walked back into the lounge. He was still naked and slightly wet, and Sally realised that he looked gorgeous.

"Dan, Pete has been telling me about your qualifications and the company you are building up. I'll be honest, I'm completely thrown." Sally admitted.

"Aaah yes, sorry about that. When you came into my loading area, I fancied you so much, but I felt that you were looking for a 'bit of rough' so I hammed up the accent a bit. By the way, his name is really Lawrence, or Larry for short."

"It's Lawrence Peter, so I didn't actually lie." Larry or Pete defended his character.

"So is Dan your real name?" She asked, feeling very foolish.

"Yes, although my parents call me Daniel. But now you have to answer some of our questions, mostly, why are you so horny all the time?"

Sally explained the hormone treatment, which they both found very interesting, and then she explained the side effects, which they both found even more fascinating.

"So, are you trying to get pregnant with us?" Dan asked.

"No, it isn't the right time of the month, and, anyway, I'm back on the pill now."

"Now I'm completely confused." Larry replied.

"The side effects have been dramatic, you've seen how I am, and it's changed my life. I think I only wanted a baby because I was bored, and my husband is a lovely man, but his cock is really tiny, and he only lasts a few seconds when he fucks me. With these hormones, I developed an insatiable sexual hunger, and it drove me to be unfaithful, and suddenly I discovered what sex could be like. Since then, my poor husband has tried to keep me satisfied with his tongue, and it's nice when he does, but it's not the same as being fucked by big hard cocks. Anyway, once I started to have amazing sex, I thought a lot more about my life, and I've decided that I want to live a little, before I settle down and have babies, so, for as long as the doctor will prescribe these pills, I'm going to try to have a non-stop orgy. Are you shocked?"

Sally waited for an answer with baited breath. She worried how these geniuses would judge her, after she had jumped to such stupid conclusions about them.

"First of all," Larry began, "I'm sure I can get you a steady supply of this drug, I know where I can get it from, and I've heard it's being heralded as the new date rape drug, as the victim begs for the sex, then begs for more of the drug, and so on. The thing is though, I'm hoping we are going to see some benefit from guaranteeing the drug for you, and I suspect Danny Boy here will agree with me."

"Absolutely!" Dan confirmed.

"By benefit, are you talking about sex?" Sally asked, hoping that it was sex they wanted, not money. If it was sex she would be unbelievably happy.

"Yes, of course, sex like today from time to time." Dan confirmed.

"I'm sorry, that won't do." Sally answered, starting to feel a little more confident.

"Sorry?" Larry queried.

"From time to time won't do. I need much more sex than that! I'm talking frequent, like really, really frequent! Do you understand?" Sally demanded.

"But what about your husband?" Dan asked, trying to conceal his excitement.

"As I see it, there are two ways it can go with Michael. One, he accepts that he can't give me what I need sexually, and accepts his role as a cuckold and a pussy licker. Or two, he can leave me." Sally answered, laying it all 'on the line'.

"Hmmn, ok," Dan started, thinking intently, "and what would you demand from us in this deal?"

"Lots and lots of sex, plus adventures. I want you to push me to my limits, like you just did Dan, by fucking my ass. I want you both to be really kinky, and make me do things I would never have dreamt of doing in my previous vanilla life, and in exchange, I will offer you both wall to wall sex, on a level you've never experienced in your lives before. What do you think?" Sally asked, praying that they said yes.

"I'm in," Larry confirmed, "but you must promise that you'll never say no to anything we demand."

"You have my word, I'll be your toy to play with, however you want, and never ever say no to anything, as long as it's sex, so long as you keep the pills coming, and also my orgasms, of course."

"On that basis, I'm in too!" Dan confirmed.

"Well, we have a deal then!" Larry announced, "and, to celebrate, I think we should go up to your bedroom and have some fun, your Viagra seems to be working on me, big time!"

With the deal done, the three lovers went upstairs to begin an orgy which would last for many hours, and through many orgasms for Sally.

12