Horndog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even say a word. I shucked my clothes and knelt beside her. I gave her a kiss while I fondled her nipples. When she was moaning and writhing on the ground I moved between her legs and began licking her. I gave her three orgasms with my tongue and crawled between her still splayed thighs. I slipped into her and gave her two more orgasms before I filled her with my seed. The last time she came I was afraid she would rupture her vocal cords she screamed so loudly.

We never looked back. Shirley assured me her doofus never got to fuck her without a rubber and he rarely did it then. Life was good. I managed to get puss from Shirley at least three days a week and usually I got at least two nuts each time. I got puss from Glenna two to three times a week also. Life was fun and worth living again. I was happy. Glenna even mentioned how much happier I was and how much better we got along.

Almost three years after Shirley and I became lovers our phone rang in the middle of the night. It was the local rural fire department. They verified our identity and that Shirley was a relative then the lady said, "I'm afraid I have some bad news. Shirley's house is burning down. She got the children out safely but her husband never got out. The fire is too far along now and our firemen can't get in to rescue him. She needs someone with her. Can you come or send someone?"

"Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can", I said. Glenna asked what was wrong and I told her. She jumped up and dressed to go with me.

When we got to Shirley's house it was nothing but a bed of coals. Her husband never got out. The children ran to Glenna and Shirley collapsed into my arms. She was crying and pulling me tightly against her. Without thinking I bent and gave her a gentle kiss. She moaned and I felt her tongue slip between my lips. I fell into the kiss also then realized what I was doing and gently pushed her away.

I felt a surge of guilt and looked over at Glenna. She was watching Shirley and me. I did not recognize the look on her face and I was afraid. After what felt like a lifetime Glenna said, "Come on you two. Let's get back home and see if we can get the children to bed. We can decide what to do about this mess in the morning."

The next ten days were a madhouse. Glenna took off work part of the time. Shirley's parents came back for the services but had to return home shortly thereafter. They lived almost 145 miles away and had to get back to work. The day of the service they tried to get Shirley to go home with them. She looked over at me and told them no, she wanted to stay nearby where her friends and the children's friends were. She said she would try to rent a house or stay with some of the family that lived nearby but she did not want to leave her home.

It was finally decided Shirley and her children would live with Glenna and me until she decided what she wanted to do for sure. Five days after the services Shirley came to me in the field again. Several months in the past we had quit fucking and began making love. Shirley liked it rougher and nastier than Glenna did but we still had the tenderness of lovers. We made love almost daily, usually at noon in her bed while the children were at school and Glenna was at work.

About seven months after the services Glenna, Shirley and I were sitting on the patio watching the sun go down and enjoying the late summer evening when yet again fate stepped into my life. Glenna looked at the two of us and said, "I'm tired of the pussy footing around you two are doing. I'm sick of having to pretend my husband and my niece aren't fucking their asses off while I'm off at work. Were the two of you ever going to admit to me you have been cheating on me Jerry?"

I felt my stomach lurch and my heartbeat increase. Shirley blushed then turned pale as a sheet. Glenna turned to her and continued, "And you, you little slut. How dare you take my man? When I first figured out what you were doing I wanted to kill you and cut his cock off. You're just lucky I forced myself to back off and think things through. My own family, my flesh and blood. Well, I've had enough. We either work this out right now or, or... Oh, hell, I don't know what. I'm just sick of the whole thing."

'FUCK', I thought. This is the end. I knew we couldn't keep this a secret but noooo, I had to have that extra pussy. Now I'm looking at a divorce, maybe losing part of my farm and paying out the ass for alimony. Shit.

Shirley began crying and stood. She turned toward the house and I thought she was going to run to her room to leave me facing Glenna alone. She had to walk past me to get there. To my surprise when she came near the chair I was sitting in she plopped down in my lap. She wrapped her arms around me, leaned against me turned her head and gave me a gentle kiss. I was even more scared now. She had marked her territory and I just knew Glenna was going to blow a gasket when she saw the kiss.

Shirley turned toward Glenna and began talking quietly, rapidly, "Glenna I know what I did, what we did was wrong. I'm sorry but then again I'm not. You and I both agree, except for the cheating you have the perfect man. Jerry is the best man in the whole area and you know it. You also knew when you married him that he was a player and oversexed. I know from the family gossip that when you were first married you got fucked ten to fifteen times a week and Jerry was happy. I also know as you got older you cut him back then cut him back more until if he was lucky he got it two or three times a week.

"Glenna you also know I am a lot like Jerry. You know how much trouble Momma and Daddy had with me after I discovered boys and sex. I had to have my cock. I NEEDED cock. Pete was a Horn Dog like me and Jerry and I was happy with him until he began to mistreat me and step out on me. My sex life declined like yours and Jerry's did. When I seduced Jerry I was almost to the point I was going to begin hitting the damn beer bars and sales barns around looking for dick."

Shirley glared at Glenna a moment then continued, "Yes Glenna I DID seduce Jerry. I followed him to the barn during one of the family gatherings and threw myself at him. I was lucky you had neglected him for a few days before and he was putty in my hands. I took him Glenna even though he laid me across a bale of hay and took me. He pounded my little pussy until it almost hurt but MY GOD! That was the best fuck I ever had. Three days later I came here and got more. I've been with Jerry now for almost four years and it hasn't cost you a thing. I hear him begging you for pussy some nights and you refuse. I have never heard him refuse you if you want cock.

"Glenna admit it. The only thing that bothers you about us is he's your husband and your feelings are hurt."

Glenna sat in her chair with silent tears running down her cheeks. I could see her shoulders shaking. She leaned forward and leaned her elbows on her knees. I tried to push Shirley off me so I could go to her. My heart was breaking for Glenna. I was afraid I would lose her. I was so, so sorry she was hurting. Just as I managed to get Shirley off my lap Glenna sat back up.

Glenna wiped her face and eyes, took a deep breath and began talking again. Her voice was breaking. She said, "I ought to be furious at you two. I was mortified and so, so angry when I figured you out. I knew about a month after the gathering that you two were lovers. I'm sure you noticed the long dry spell between us Jerry. I know you were upset I refused you more. Frankly I almost filed for divorce. I watched you though. I couldn't tell any difference in our lives other than the fact you were happy again. We almost quit arguing and we even became more loving to each other. I was happier because you quit putting me under so much pressure to have sex with you. You were happy because you were getting your pussy.

"We became a happy family once more. I even noticed Shirley was happier than she had been in years. She had a glow about her. She looked like a woman in love again and I knew why. The only time I saw either of you slip was the night of the fire and during the week or so afterward. I put that down to the emotion of the moment. Except for that you only made one mistake. Even in your stinky sweaty work clothes Jerry you smelled like Shirley the days you were together. Her perfume rubbed off on you and I could smell it.

"Now, the main reason I brought this up today is... Well I suppose there are two reasons. The children are old enough to see what is going on. We need to figure out not only what we are going to tell them but how we're going to tell them about you two." Glenna smiled and continued, "I don't think we need to worry about my side of the family. Most of them have asked me in one way or another if I don't care or am too blind to see how you love each other.

The second reason we need to come out into the open with this is because I want to change my life. I want to do some things before I am too old to do them. I want to travel some and I know you have never wanted to do that Jerry. With Shirley here to take care of you I can do that."

I know it sounds silly but when Glenna said that I felt a surge of anger. My face flushed and I opened my mouth to accuse her of cheating. Yeah, stupid I know. Glenna smiled and held her hand up. She rushed into another sentence before I could speak. She said, "Oh, hush Jerry. I know what you're going to say. In one way it pisses me off. In another it is just what I would expect of you, of any spouse when their husband or wife told them what I just did you. I know you love me Jerry. I love you. I can't even begin to think of letting any other man rut between my legs. Even if I don't give it to you as often as I used to this pussy is YOURS. It doesn't belong to anyone else and I don't intend to let anyone else use it. It's solely yours. I meant just what I said. I want to take a few trips along and go to museums and concerts from time to time. I will go alone or with some of my female friends from work usually but you are ALWAYS welcome to go with me honey. I am interested in some of the bus tours different companies offer and I want to take them.

"After we tell the children that Shirley and you are close I suggest we purchase a new King Size bed and enlarge the master bedroom and master bath. Then she can move into the room with us and you can love either or both of us when the mood strikes. And NO, I don't swing that way and I never will. I have gotten used to hearing the two of you make love and the time or two I have seen you I found it strangely arousing." Glenna smiled and continued, "Who knows. If you have both of us in bed with you at the same time you might even get more pussy than you do now."

I was shocked once more when Glenna said she had seen and heard us making love. I would have sworn we only did it when she was not around. Damn, how dumb, how careless could I be?

Glenna smiled once more and said, "Surprised you with that one didn't I? Most of the times I caught you was pure chance. A couple of times I came home early and you would be in Shirley's bed. A time or two on the weekend I followed her into the field and watched you. I'm used to it now and, strangely, the pain and hurt has mostly gone away.

"Now, what are we going to do about the children? I want to take a two week bus trip this fall and see the foliage in New England."

I sat in my chair in total shock. I don't know when it happened but sometime during Glenna's little talk Shirley had relaxed and cuddled up in my arms. Her left arm was wrapped around my neck and she was snuggling against me. I would swear there was not a bone in her body she felt so soft. She glanced up at me then over at Glenna. She said, "Thank you Glenna. For what it's worth I AM sorry. I felt guilty for a while when we started but like I said, I justified it as you not taking care of this wonderful man. I don't think we will have much trouble with the children. I suspect they already know something is going on. I've got a few strange looks when they have seen me and Jerry out alone together. Paula has even made a few comments about Jerry and I. Once she said she thought of him as my husband and her daddy."

I won't go into detail of the next three weeks. We did talk to the children and the oldest ones did know I had been fucking—no making love with—Shirley. To everyone's surprise they were ok with it. Paula just smiled at us and said, "It's about time." We never did ask or figure out what she meant by that statement.

I looked at my watch and stood. I helped a very naked and well fucked Shirley from our bed. "We need to get dressed and leave if we're going to pick Glenna up on time Honey", I said.

Shirley smiled, stood on her tiptoes to give me a gentle kiss. "I suppose you're right. I don't want to move though and I DO wish I could have more of your cock." She giggled and continued, "I suppose I should save some for Glenna though. I bet it's been a long ten days for her and she'll want some of it tonight."

Years flew past and as happens to most of us all our sex drives declined, Glenna's more than Shirley's and mine slightly. The children are now all out on their own and my wife, my lover and I are on our own. I'm STILL a Horn Dog and I still get more than my share of pussy from my loving women. And NO, I have NEVER caught either of them cheating on me and I have never had reason to suspect they did. I love them both, they love me and that is the way it is.

12