Hornet's Nest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spotted me, her gaze lingered and she started to smile. Then her attention snapped back to someone practically shoving a tenner in her face.

Wesley picked up whatever he was getting and we moved over to Vi.

"So you on the job, huh?" he asked her.

She rolled her eyes. "Fuck you, Wes."

We just hung there for a minute, chatting. I suppose it was the whole discreet thing. Whenever the moment was right, Wes slipped her a tenner in the middle of the conversation and she took it without looking down.

The dealer tapped her shoulder. She handed him a wad of cash tucked up the sleeve of her jacket. He leant in a bit closer, and, in the most unsubtle and purposely loud whisper, asked her, "Which one is it?"

Her elbow smacked him in the ribs and he flinched back, laughing, then turned to the next hopeful lad stepping over.

"Go sit down," Vi said. "I'll find you when I'm done."

We joined Adrian and Melissa again. Adrian already had tobacco and rolling papers out on the grass. I just kept watching Violet. It seemed an eternity until she had one last exchange of cash with the dealer, and he handed a couple of notes back. She gave him her helmet, he pulled on his own and drove off.

She headed for us. The firelight caught in her hair, making it shine orange and gold like the flames. She had a short and tight skirt hugging the shape of her legs, with knee-high leather boots. I didn't know what she had on beneath the jacket, if that skirt was actually part of a dress.

She looked... stunning. There was some makeup around her eyes - not much, but enough to bring them out more than in any physics class. And in the flickering lights and shadows of a giant bonfire, it did the trick.

She sat beside me, tucking her legs beneath her, and tossed appraising glances at Adrian and Melissa. They were brief, but I saw it.

Melissa leant across me in a cheery greeting. "Hi! I'm Mel. Who're you?"

Vi seemed to grin at the inebriated bluntness. "Vi."

"You know Wesley and David?"

"Got them in a class each."

Mel laughed her tinkling laughter. "So you get both the Keanes. So do I." She sat straight and tilted her brows like she wanted pity. "Roommates." She offered Vi a can of beer. "Drink?"

She took it, but looked at me. "What about you?"

"He doesn't drink," Mel said. "We've tried for weeks, he won't budge."

"Oh." Vi handed the beer back. "Then I won't either."

I frowned. "Go ahead, if you want."

"Nah." She gave me a little smile. "It's no fun being the only sober person around drunks."

"Suit yourself," Mel said, cracking it open.

"Mate," Wesley's voice scolded at Adrian. "You can't roll for shit. Give it here."

I was quietly stunned by Violet's reaction. Upon hearing that I didn't drink, people normally gave me shit for hours, doing every possible thing they could to make me give in. She didn't care? That was new.

It was getting colder as the night drew on. I was seeing my breath in the air. It might've been downright chilly sitting so still, if the bonfire wasn't there. Everything was starting to smell like that woody smoke. Couldn't even smell the weed.

Melissa was getting drunk, throwing her head back and showing the pink of her mouth every time she laughed. Wesley was getting high, pulling his happy face at everything. Adrian was getting both drunk and high, horribly slurring his speech.

There was that separation going on, those three laughing together, me sitting with Vi. Who was edging closer. I noticed it. After a minute more she went all the way and just put her arm on my shoulder, bare knees tucked slightly under my thigh.

She leant in closer. Hot breath tickled my ear. "So why don't you drink?"

I almost shivered. "I just don't like it."

"Why?"

"I'm a violent drunk."

"Oh?"

"Moody and short-tempered. Very unpleasant to be around."

She smiled. I only saw it from the corner of my eye as I was trying to stare at the bonfire. If I turned my head, our noses would touch. She kept looking at me. Then I felt her fingers brush my skin, where jaw meets ear.

My breath hitched. Shit. My heart raced so suddenly I almost felt faint. This was happening. She was doing this.

What do I do?

Apparently, nothing, because there was the sound of Adrian throwing up.

"Oh, God," Wesley said.

That next minute or so was a blur because my head wasn't straight. I just remember a second bout of vomiting, Wes patting Adrian's back, Mel swearing about it. Then Wes dragged him to his feet, to take him home. A staggering Mel followed in an attempt to assist.

I was left alone with Violet.

She sprawled on her stomach across my lap, rustling around in the bag Mel left, and pulled out an energy drink. "There's only one. Share?"

"Sure."

I had an impulsive urge to hold her down when she sat up. I wanted to kiss her. She kept looking directly into my eyes as she opened the can, took a sip, then handed it to me.

We talked more, but I don't remember it. I was on a conversational autopilot, too aware of the fact that she was hitting on me, and the nerves that came with it.

No. It wasn't nerves. I was... excited.

Actually calm when she took my hand and tugged my arm.

"Come with me."

"What?"

"I want to show you something."

So I followed her. She didn't release my hand and her fingers locked with mine. We walked away from the bonfire, from the crowds of people. From all the music and commotion. Across the grass, towards the trees.

I bet, if I was a girl, I'd be thinking something. Wait a minute. Excuse me. What are you doing? Where are you taking me?

Nope, I was a particularly dumb guy.

All I was thinking right then was that it was surprisingly dark and cold away from the bonfire. My eyes were slow adjusting, picking out the shapes of tree trunks. Yeah, I wasn't going to see shit of what she wanted to 'show' me.

And it caught me by surprise when her hands were on my stomach. She shoved me. She was stronger than I ever would've expected. I staggered, she backed me against a tree. She pinned me with her body, legs against mine, hips against mine, chest against mine. Mouth on mine.

That kiss... was my first.

I was a fumbling mess. She went in too heavy. I didn't know what to do.

She pulled back with a quiet chuckle, fingers caressing my cheek. "Calm down."

Calm down? Bitch please, what the fuck are you d-

Her lips on mine again.

Shit, I wanted this. I was feeling the rhythm, I was kissing her back. My hands were finally doing something and gripped her waist. The leather was cold. They slid daringly lower, to body heat, taut fabric of the skirt over her arse.

I squeezed, gave her a rougher tug against me. She kissed me harder. I couldn't breathe, my mouth and nose were smothered. Or maybe I was just forgetting to inhale. She was on her toes, hands in my hair, and I thanked the tree's support as my knees buckled.

She sensed my weakness. Hands on my shoulders, she pushed me down. My jacket scraped bark to the floor. Cold earth, dead leaves, her legs either side of me as she straddled me. The chill in the air was only making me more and more aware of her body heat.

She ground against my crotch and pulled at my scarf, exposing skin that had once been warm. She dragged her lips across my throat, fingers across my scalp. My heart was almost pounding my ribs hard enough to hurt. It was like I could hear each thud in my ears.

Her tongue stroked my bottom lip before venturing into my mouth, tracing along my own. Her hips ground against me again.

"God," I breathed when she pulled away. I tried to gasp oxygen into my lungs.

I was hard, and it was straining against my jeans. I needed to adjust it, but she kept grinding. There was a burning heat down there, from the pressure, the friction of her movements. Her hands were on my chest, keeping me pressed against the tree. My fingertips found skin of her thighs - I gripped, tried to sit forward.

She shoved me back again. It was a fluid movement, from the base of her spine up to her shoulders and arms. She let out a soft laugh.

Fuck.

Something was happening here, and I was losing.

In what limited light we had I watched her hands go to my belt, the fly of my jeans.

I almost croaked. "What are you doing?"

She said nothing. I knew what she was doing. And the little voice that I thought would tell me to stop it, wasn't there. I just shut my eyes, like it was too much.

The cold air was on my crotch as she yanked my jeans down my hips. She lifted herself, and when she pressed again it was hot and wet. I shuddered. A full body shiver. She moved back and forth with steady, slick movements, rubbing my shaft.

"You want it?"

I opened my eyes to her staring into mine. She kept grinding with those sexy, fluid movements. I was being seduced so hard. Blood all went to my dick. Even as I almost choked on the word, all I said was, "Yes."

She changed angle. I briefly felt her hand. I couldn't see anything, it was all hidden by her skirt. There was a moment of hard press before I slid inside. My head thudded against the bark with a gasp. I heard myself groan as she took me all in. She breathed out a moan of her own, and gently rocked on my lap.

I was inside her. And that was all my virgin brain could think about. The hot, tight grip of her insides as she started to move.

She slid up and down my length, slowly, one arm around my neck, one hand on the bare skin of my stomach. I gripped her hips, watched her face. Her eyes met my gaze, a flash of her teeth before she kissed me.

The slow didn't last long. She took my hands away so I couldn't control her, pinned my wrists beside my shoulders. Maybe I could've fought it, but I didn't want to. She moved like she knew exactly what she was doing.

She chuckled again when I moaned. Even when she freed my hands I was too wrapped in the sensations to do anything. I just let her do this to me. Just let her fuck me.

Her breathing came more shattered, heavy. Either through exertion, or because she was enjoying it. Everything was building up, I was close to coming. I tried to sit forward without breaking her rhythm. It was perfect how it was. My fingers slid under her jacket, felt her stomach, firm and hot. I wanted to go higher.

She was starting to moan, and hearing those sounds from her pushed me over the edge. I jerked and gasped. Her hands clasped behind my head. She moved differently, slower. Pushed down while I throbbed, then up, and down again. I held her there, arms around her waist and head against her chest.

It was a fast, ripping orgasm. She was still squeezing around me, even when I was finished. I waited for the fog of pleasure to fade from my mind.

I felt... strange. Stunned.

I'd just had sex. On the floor of the woodland bit of the nearby park.

She pushed my shoulders back against the tree and gave me a kiss. I wished it wasn't so dark. It was hard to make her out, her expressions. She wasn't saying anything, and I didn't know what to say either.

My crotch was a mess. She lifted herself and I slid out with more drips of fluid onto my skin. Mine or hers? Fuck knows. She rolled to the side, giggling.

"Shit," she said. She fumbled about, pulling up the knickers that were around one ankle, trying to get them into place beneath her skirt. She didn't say anything else, but leant over to me, chest pressed against mine, and kissed me. Again. I managed to cup her cheek and return it.

She tore away at the sound of sirens. Her fists gripped in my jacket, but she stayed completely still. The sounds grew louder. She prowled to peer between the trees, trying to get a better glimpse at whatever was going on back at the bonfire. Apparently, police had arrived.

"I have to go," she said. "Someone might rat me."

And then she was just gone. Disappeared into the shadows of the copse with quick, crunching footsteps.

I adjusted my jeans, got up and tried to dust myself off. What in the fuck.

Multiple cars had pulled into the park, lights flashing. The cops weren't trying to be subtle. They were there to drive people away, break up the party. Officers were moving about the grasses, dressed in black and wearing kevlar vests. The crowds shattered to avoid them. It looked like something which could easily turn into a bigger mess. I wasn't staying around to see.

Wesley was coming down the road with Melissa as I retreated up it.

"Cops?" he asked.

"Yeah, go."

"Shit," he chuckled.

We all turned tail to avoid any possible confrontation, running away exactly like the police wanted us to do.

---