All Comments on 'Hornet's Nest Ch. 04'

by IvoryTusk

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

when is guy fawkes day?the 5th of nov right?i ask because the fire and the fireworks were before and after halloween which is in oct.so how can they both be on the same day but not?will we learn what or who her parents really are?

Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter to add to a remarkable story. Easily worth 5 stars.

IvoryTuskIvoryTuskalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Guy Fawkes

The first bonfire was the students taking over the park when they shouldn't have in October, the second is proper council-organised celebrations in November. Sorry for any failed clarity with that.

There's more of Violet's parents coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I guess I missed the romance part

No stars for this ongoing mess.

MojomaggieMojomaggiealmost 9 years ago
You write very well.

You write very well - your characters are well-drawn, your situations realistic and your dialogue very natural: none of these are easy to achieve. Good work so far, and don't let any snippy comments get you down - you have a genuine talent that can only grow with time and practice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Five more stars

Don't forget to vote, everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Vivid and Interesting

Please continue with the story...waiting anxiously. Ignore the naysayers, they have no taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I am in....

awe of your talent - seriously! you take me on a trip to new worlds with just enough of each to let me think that i have a clue what is going on...you frickin' tease you...good on ya mate!!!

DoctimeDoctimealmost 9 years ago

You are as a talented an author as I have read on Lit. I am enjoying the Brit experience. Please disregard the critics who don't have the balls to sign their anonymous names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Really awesome story. Impressive writing, interesting characters. Quite a pleasant discovery.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Lot of things in the background

Waiting for answers, quite a crew on both side of the families, but both seem to be on the wrong side of the law as we know it. Keep writing, interesting story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvoryTusk@IvoryTusk
If you're reading this because you've read my works - thank you. A lot has happened in my life since initially uploading here. My two uploaded series were written during a whimsical rush of inspiration, with focus on "just getting something done", but I decided I liked the i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES