All Comments on 'Hornet's Nest Ch. 07'

by IvoryTusk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

This just keeps getting better with every chapter. Easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

wow this is SO GOOD! you gotta write a novel! Thanks for sharing :)

Lo_PanLo_Panalmost 9 years ago
Getting too twisted.....

You are adding too many twists and turns. I know that it is the way that the characters would have behaved in the given situations, but this is really getting out of hand.

nohavegoodnamenohavegoodnamealmost 9 years ago
I don't think it's out of hand

it seems to me this story is on track for what's been building since "It's Who You Know". I just have no clue how Vi and David are going to come out of this intact.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
Vi and Dave aren't intact now

Deception with the rationale of protecting David is pure bullshit. Vi isn't worth the trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm on the edge of my seat

I'm loving this story, and I'm all worked up about the fate of David and Tyler, and everyone else involved. I don't know how I'm going to last until the next chapter posts! Thanks for such an engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Edge of my seat

is RIGHT!

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 9 years ago
outstanding

Getting better with each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lo_Pan,

Are you the same anon that commented about how you didn't expect the thriller part in the previous series?

If you bothered paying attention, they're dropping hints everywhere yet again. It's not just out of the blue, come on now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvoryTusk@IvoryTusk
If you're reading this because you've read my works - thank you. A lot has happened in my life since initially uploading here. My two uploaded series were written during a whimsical rush of inspiration, with focus on "just getting something done", but I decided I liked the i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES