Hornswoggled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And she has wants and needs just like anyone else," June explained.

"Don't worry," Gamma said. "Kendra will never know."

For the first time in his adult life, Eddie wanted to cry. He never felt so powerless. He was like a prisoner of war who was being made to perform the most base and vile acts that his captors could conceive. Even still, he did what was required of him, and the smile on Gamma's face suggested that he exceeded her expectations.

"Tomorrow is Sunday," June said as Eddie dressed. "The Good Lord has decreed that Sunday is a day of rest, so I suppose you have a reprieve. Be here Monday morning eight-thirty sharp. We have a lot to do that day."

"Lot of fogies to do," Eddie mumbled under his breath. Then, "Yes, ma'am."

Sunday he spent with Kendra. She put together a picnic basket and they went to Pike's Landing for the afternoon. It had been so long since they were together that Eddie couldn't wait to have sex with her, only what happened next, he was completely unprepared for.

They had serviced each orally, then Eddie entered her. He was surprised at how loose she felt compared to the old biddies he had been fucking. He tried imagining Kendra and Lucy Liu together, entwined in lesbian lust and loving each other as only two women can, but nothing. Not a single thing came from the fantasy. Then, his mind turned elsewhere.

He began to think about that first time he had entered June, how hot and tight her pussy was, and how Ms. Porter's was even hotter and tighter. He thought about Gamma, yes, even Gamma, who was tighter than Kendra was, and finally he found his mind on the Grierson twins, the first one's bulbous clit in his mouth while the second one came all over him, and he caught his nut. He collapsed on top of her, out of breath and spent.

Kendra laughed. "I guess working around those old fart-sacks makes you appreciate this young pussy, huh?"

Eddie smiled and kissed her, but he could not bring himself to agree with her.

Monday morning, eight-thirty sharp. "Eddie, Eddie. So nice to see you today. How was your weekend?"

"You want me to be honest?" he asked June.

"Why, of course, Eddie. I don't expect anything less from you."

"You've had me fucking these old crones so much that I can't even fuck my girlfriend anymore."

"They do make pills for that kind of thing, Eddie," June said with a smile.

"No, no," Eddie began. "I can get it up, and I can get it in her. It's just that ..." He hated to admit it to June, but he had no choice. He chose his words carefully. "You ... mature women are a lot tighter and hotter than Kendra is, so being with her after being with y'all is like ..."

"Eddie!" June exclaimed, a smile coming to her lips. "Are you saying that you actually enjoy being with a mature woman over your teen-aged girlfriend?"

He didn't want to admit that simply because he thought it would give June more power over him, so he said, "I don't enjoy the fact that I enjoy it."

"Well, this is cause for celebration," June said gleefully, "and I have someone here today who just can't wait for you to bring a joyful noise to her lips."

Eddie sighed as he began walking to the storage room, and once he entered he couldn't believe who he saw lying naked on the bed. "Sister Fulmer?!?!?" Yes, it was Sister Fulmer, the right reverend's wife. "But ... What are you doing here?"

"The good reverend has become lax in his husbandly duties," June told Eddie. "Sister Fulmer would like for you to fill her with the Holy Spirit."

"Isn't this blasphemy of some kind?" Eddie asked Sister Fulmer.

"You are a tool sent by the Lord to ensure the happiness of His children, Eddie, and nothing would make me happier than for you to fill my hot cunt with your hard cock." As she spoke, Sister Fulmer eased her legs apart and ran her fingers through her pubic hair. She lifted it upward, and it must have reached a length of five inches.

Eddie threw up on the floor. The Fruity Pebbles he'd had for breakfast resembled nothing more than a Jackson Pollock painting.

"Oh, my Heavens!" Sister Fulmer exclaimed.

"I thought I told you to be sure to trim yourself," Eddie heard June say even as he retched again. To Sister Fulmer, "Stay here. I'll be right back." To Eddie, "Clean that up, please. You still have a duty to perform."

June disappeared to her office, then returned carrying some scissors. She cut the obscene patch of hair down to a quarter of an inch, had just finished, in fact, as Eddie returned from cleaning out the mop and mop bucket. June looked over and saw him approach. "I'm sorry, Eddie. I told her. It's okay now. I took care of it."

Eddie looked over and saw that the good sister's pubis was at least tolerable, but he still felt queasy. "Do I have to?"

"You know what they say about preachers' wives and their repressed sexual desires. Go ahead, Eddie, have some fun."

He did. He ate her pussy—which, without all that hair, was quite lovely—for over an hour, then entered her and reveled in the heat, wetness, and tightness of Sister Fulmer. He came around the fifteen-minute mark, but decided he liked it so much that he went for the double-play, which didn't hurt Sister Fulmer's feelings any. He caught that second nut, then praised God Almighty Himself as he collapsed on the woman. She kissed his face unrelentingly, thanking him for allowing God to use him as a tool of salvation.

And so, this is how it went. With every passing day, Eddie would have to have sex with one old biddy after another. Around the fifth week of his captivity, June began recycling the ladies. That was fine with him, though, because it meant that the list was at an end, but more importantly, his time was, as well. Three more weeks, and it couldn't come fast enough.

Week six, June approached Eddie and said, "I have wonderful news."

"You're going to let me off the hook early?" Eddie asked hopefully.

"Oh, Heavens no," June said with a laugh. "The Grierson girls are pregnant."

Eddie mulled this over for several seconds, and when he understood what this meant, he said, "I'm not ready to be a father!"

"You don't have to be," June told him. "Part of the deal was that they each would get a child, but you would have no responsibility toward the child."

"Oh, my dear God," Eddie exclaimed as he fell to the floor. "Don't you understand? My family's rich. What's to stop them from doing a paternity test and taking all my money?"

"This," June said as she held up twin documents. "These are legally binding writs that state they will never have contact with you after becoming pregnant." Eddie reached for them, but, "Wait a minute, Eddie. I did something for you, now you have to do something for me."

"What?"

She began walking toward the storage room. Eddie knew what she wanted.

Weeks seven and eight passed with no further surprises, but Eddie was still banging a biddy a day. He had often looked at GILF porn before being subjected to the actual deed. He would never look at it again.

Eddie found himself in Judge Mathers' court when his time under June's supervision had come to an end. The judge asked for his mother's report, and she couldn't say enough good things about Eddie Greene. "I'm just sorry it took an act of vandalism to meet such a fine, upstanding young man."

Judge Mathers declared that since Eddie's performance had met with his mother satisfaction, that he was now free to live the remaining years of his life as he saw fit, "Sans breaking the law, of course."

Judge Mathers called a recess after this, and Eddie asked to see him in his chambers. Once there, "You had to know what you were doing. You had to know what you were sentencing me to."

"I can neither confirm nor deny—"

"With all due respect, Judge, cut the shit."

"You think you were the first?" Judge Mathers finally answered. "When I used to come home and visit during college, she had me banging those old broads, said it was my civic duty to give back to the mothers of this city. No, you're not the first, and you won't be the last."

"Your actions caused me to knock up those God-damned Grierson twins," Eddie shouted. "How do you account for that?"

Judge Mathers said nothing.

Eddie walked to the door, threw it open, and took one step out before turning and saying, "Oh yeah; By the way, I fucked your mom in the ass." He slammed the door behind him and got on with his life.

12