All Comments on 'Horny Heather'

by GSpotMan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good, but...

From time to time you got the characters mixed up, which made for a distraction. A couple of minor spelling errors, but otherwise a good long story with lots to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

seems a shame to be so picky for a great long story. yes some character mix ups, but overall a good storyline, pacey, and made you want to read to the end ..

could run to a sequel ...i hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more of this stories

Why don't you write a long story like thisone with a male virgin and lots of mature female familymembers, like mother/son; aunt-nephew, maybe even teacher/student.

Most of the erotic stories are shortones.

Hope you will write more about hot incest stories.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Super

GSpotman covered all the bases (or is it holes IN THIS LOONG STORY. I could see where there were natural breaks so this tale could have been broken into 3 or 4 parts. Karen goes from refusing almost sexless Karen for 18 years and then turns into a raving slut within a half day. I stil liked the tale and will read more of your work

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
A BIG Change

This represented a really big change. John went from not being able to get any from his own wife to having her become the biggest slut of all time. Still, it is a great fantasy. Any man who is being frozen out by his wife can see this as hope.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good

keep writing it had me and my wife fucking for hours

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
super sex

read all 14 parts loved the whole story.

my girl read it also and after she would'nt leave me alone

she fucked me all night over and over!!!!!

cozy42RUcozy42RUover 13 years ago
Horny Heather

Great story line! The next story line should include all the characters so far.It would make a good long story line as well.I can't wait for the encore!Keep them cuming for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not bad

It's a great story! You have a few factual errors and some other minor things that just need some editing, but I thought that you really came up with a great story. It reminded me of the "simultaneous plot" kind of stories in movies like Get Shorty and Pulp Fiction but with porn.

dkm25433dkm25433over 12 years ago
Fantastic

I thought it was extremely hot, the length didn't bother me at all. I did not like the parts with Emma and Harry (i don't like mature), or the rim-jobs on the guys, but the rest was awesome. Super Sexy. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I couldnt stop rubbing my pussy the whole time reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALLY, really long...

but well written, other than a few name oops's, like changing Mr. Wilson, to Nelson, and not knowing if it was Tommy, or Tommie. Could've been better if they weren't doing the old couple, and John wasn't gone for the whole week, and that it all came out that Mark popped Heather's cherry... what would Karen have thought of that? So, even with all the swapping, are Mark & Heather considered bf/gf that share, like Vince & Bonnie? Karen was just a little too into the boys... let her stay with the older guys, and she and John can share Heather.. and Heather with Mr Nelson... yuk! Either way... John still gets short-changed 1 non-related pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
easy one

dumped early 1 star. I do NOT do d/d stories, so auto dump and a 1 star ALWAYS!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Way too long with way too many protagonists involved. Many of the sex scenes were simply vulgar and verbose. Basically just a 5 page story crammed into 16 pages. After the first few I started to lose interest . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous