Horny Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
236 Followers

Pushing John onto the sofa, Karen curled up in his lap and held the joint to his lips. Sucking in the smoke, John could feel his head spin a bit but just after he exhaled, Karen's mouth replaced the joint and she kissed him. From the margaritas and the THC of the marijuana, John had an immediate head rush as his tongue met Karen's.

As the kiss broke, John remarked, "Wow!"

However, Karen slid off of his lap and walked over to Mark who was sitting in a chair with Heather on his lap. They too were now kissing and just as Mark's hand started to travel to his daughter's breast, Karen handed the joint to their daughter. Heather took the first toke and then held it for Mark just as Karen had for John. Mark inhaled deeply and as he exhaled, Heather's mouth sought his and they kissed with even more passion.

Once the kiss was broken, Heather got up from Mark's lap and his wife Karen replaced her. Karen was now kissing Mark deeply while he fumbled with the buttons of her top. John couldn't believe his eyes, "That kid is going after my wife's tits!".

While the event was alarming, it also excited him. He watched as the kid next door, opened his wife's blouse and carefully pulled her breasts out of their confinement. Mark's hands expertly manipulated her nipples and as his mouth left her lips, it sought and found her nipples. He watched as Karen's head leaned into the back of the chair reeling with the electricity of Mark's tongue and mouth on her breast.

John's eyes moved to follow Heather as she walked over to Vince who was sitting in the love seat making out with Bonnie. Heather handed Bonnie the joint and the same procedure continued.

As Bonnie got up to walk around the pool table to John, he watched his daughter pull of her top and bra and jump into Vince's lap.

Bonnie reached him and slid into his lap. Before giving John a hit on the joint, Bonnie kissed him. His tongue was urgent for the sanctity of her mouth. His hand reached up to grasp at her breast and his dong, was hard and wanted to find it's way into her hot body.

Bonnie gave John his toke, pulled off her top and gave John a couple of licks of her breasts. Once John finished with the second nipple, Bonnie got up and moved back to Mark. As Karen stood up, she let her blouse and bra fall to the floor and as she now walked to Vince, she pulled her shorts and panties to the floor so that when she sat on Vince's lap, she was totally naked.

Heather now made her way over to her daddy. The two of them had never shown their relationship to anyone but their mother but that didn't seem to matter as Heather, now peeling out of the remainder of her clothes, sat onto her daddy's lap. John's finger plunged into Heather's horny wet hole as their mouths coupled.

Before getting up, Heather whispered into her dad's ear, "Oh daddy, Bonnie can't wait to fuck you." Then she moved back to Mark, Bonnie moved to Vince and Karen moved back to her husband.

As John's busy hands explored the folds of his wife, she said, "I'm so horny for cock baby. Are you going to be ok with my letting these young studs do me?" Feeling the sloppiness in her hole and with a grin, John replied, "I don't think I have a choice."

"Oh honey, it'll be fun and both Heather and Bonnie are hot for your cock too. We'll all have a good time."

John looked across the table and saw that Bonnie was now moving back to him and that his daughter had replaced her on Vince's lap and was now starting to ride his dick. He could hear her say, "Oh, fuck me Vince. Yum!"

Karen reached Mark and got onto her knees to take his cock into her mouth. John could hear the slurping sounds from where he sat but that was soon lost as his mind was now focusing on Bonnie as she peeled off his pants and positioned his rod at her hole. Burrowing it as deep as it would go, she started to slowly ride him while John pulled at her nipples and kissed her mouth.

Then the reverie of the moment was broken by Karen saying, "Before these men all blow their loads, let's play some partner pool..... boys against the girls."

There was a unanimous groan from the men who all wanted to just, "get their rocks off."

"C'mon it'll be fun" she went on to say, and, "I think you'll like the rules."

As John lined up to break, he said to the gallery, "Well, Karen you were right when you said I'd like the rules" as he looked down to watch Bonnie deep throat his cock.

After a rather, "poor break", Karen lined up to take her first shot but not before Mark pushed his cock into her cunt from behind. John watched as Karen's eyes rolled backwards at the invasion of her most intimate of entrances. Lightly leaning over the table, she let him have a couple of good, strong thrusts before finally taking a rather poor shot. Then Mark and Karen retreated to the chair all hands and mouths while Vince grabbed his cue.

Vince took the men's next shot but not before Heather had her lips around his cock. Just before taking his shot, Vince kiddingly said, "This really creates a concentration problem" which caused everyone a giggle.

Bonnie took the next shot for the women with John's cock in her cunt and so on and so on.

The game seemed to take forever but finally, John had a clear shot at the 8 ball for the win. Bonnie got on her knees and started to lap at his balls. Then as he tried to line up his shot, Heather bounded over and took her dad's shaft in her mouth while Bonnie continued to lap at his balls.

Groaning, John commented, "There's no way I can take a shot with this going on." Karen leaving Mark's lap said, "Well let's just make sure" and she got behind her husband and stuck her tongue in his ass.

With three beautiful mouths pleasing him, it was of no surprise when he scratched on the shot which cost his team the game.

"Looking up at Vince and Mark, John said, "Sorry fellas but to tell you the truth, with my cock in one mouth, my balls in another and a tongue stuck in my ass, frankly, I really couldn't even see."

Vince and Mark laughed heartily and Heather paired back up with Vince and Karen with Mark. Then after listening to the women declare themselves the victor, John pushed Bonnie onto the couch and mounted her.

Looking into her eyes, he said, "Time for some hard fucking."

Pushing in and out of her, he looked over and saw that his wife seated in the chair had her legs sticking up in the air to give Mark and his pecker maximum penetration. "Fuck me Mark. I love your cock!"

From across the room, John could hear Heather and Vince's bodies slapping together and knew that his daughter was getting royally fucked.

John pulled Bonnie's legs over his shoulders and started to really pound her cunt. "Oh gawd, John you're so deep. I'm gonna cum" and in a few more moments, she screamed out with orgasm, "Ohhhhhhhh.....!!!! Fuck yes!!!!"

The next round of screwing had John with Heather, Vince with Karen and Mark with Bonnie. After spewing into his daughter, John and Karen left the kids in the basement and proceeded upstairs to shower and have a round for themselves.

After a long, loving shower, John got between Karen's legs and pushed into her. Their lovemaking was so special and so much nicer than anything he had ever had with Heather, Sarah, Bonnie or Emma. Karen too, knew that the love for her husband made the physical attention even more special. She loved John and warmly welcomed these changes in their lives.

As John finished bucking his load into her tubes, Karen looked up at him and said, "Oh by the way, I've invited your brother and Sarah over for next weekend."

John thought, "Yep, things sure have changed."

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
236 Followers