All Comments on 'Horny Little Women Ch. 08'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nightshadownightshadowover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Good, solid character development in this one. I liked the interaction a lot. And the reappearance of Matt's sisters was quite a treat, too!

On the technical side of things, I was a bit annoyed at some of the typos- those inconvenient little buggers really ruin a good flow of fine storytelling. Might I suggest you get a Beta-reader to look over those things with a fine-toothed comb before submitting them? Also... and this is purely personal... the bit about Matt cumming so intensely while watching Beth and Jo that his first shot went ten feet into the air- dude, c'mon now, that's just... unreal. I understand that a writer's job is to lie through his/her teeth, but that was simply ridiculous almost to the point of being amusing. Other than that, though, I haven't got any real criticisms.

I eagerly look forward to the next installment!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Exotic Phillipines!

Matthew Ryder is torn between returning to England or remaining in the Phillipine Island. But when he meets a local lovely named Heather he begans to look favorable on staying in the Phillipines. His sister's on a Webcam provide alternate excitement. Hot - with the makings of a very hot story. Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You did it again Babe!

You made me cum hard once again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

When can the next installment be expected. Can hardly wait.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Nice!

I am glad Matt is finding a life in Manila. I hope he can find something with Heather and/or her family. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

your version of the Filipino's English in your story is inaccurate. We don't speak that way, I think you're stereotyping Asians..for example.."Thank you Matthew for bring me home safely. I no want disturb my sisters so I no ask you in." You can't be a receptionist if you have this kind of English...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NUMBER 8 IN A STRING OF UNEVEN AND UNSOPHISTICATED VERBIAGE!!!!

potentiallove (potential love)

on account of a (UNSOPHISTICATED PUERILE EXPRESSION!!!!)

Filipina (-woman) (A FILIPINA CAN ONLY BE A WOMAN!!!!)

passion for live (life)

I (have) no sons

wide-eyes (wide-eyed)

standpoint (location) (STANDPOINT REFERS TO MENTAL ATTITUDES!!!!)

guiltstruck (struck with guilt) (THERE IS NO SUCH WORD ON THE WEB!!!!)

shaking her head in denial like a hotshot spy (A COMPLETE WASTE OF WORDS!!!! NO MEANING!!!!)

younger girls head (girl’s)

jigglesome (YET AGAIN, THERE IS NO SUCH WORD ON THE WEB!!!!)

intensity of a triple coronary (SO, IT WAS EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL AND POTENTIALLY FATAL???? SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST!!!!)

They chorused that he would (ALL WORDS, BUT WITH NO MEANING!!!!)

unerring support (YET ANOTHER CRYPTIC STATEMENT!!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hell, I dont see whats so hard to operate all his business by proxy! Hire someone to do your work there and fly back to be with your sisters every day! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous