Horny Little Women Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
546 Followers

They pulled up outside a ramshackle bungalow on the outskirts and kissed once more before Heather eased him away. "Thank you Matthew for bring me home safely. I no want disturb my sisters so I no ask you in."

As the powerful engine rumbled to a halt, the front door opened a crack and the curtains twitched. "Looks like they've already been disturbed," Matthew observed wryly.

Heather smiled uneasily. "You know what young girls are like..."

Matthew did, only too well: Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy were testament to a young girl's curiosity. And from the looks of things, these three girls were a pretty little bunch also. One had fearlessly ventured onto the step in her nightgown to check on the big car and Heather's latest suitor.

"I have early start in morning," contested Heather. "Sorry Matthew."

Matthew was disappointed though not inconsolably so particularly when she suggested sheepishly: "Perhaps we meet for lunch tomorrow? You come into office, yah?"

He agreed and they exchanged a parting peck before her generously proportioned bum bobbled down the path. How Matthew could tear off that dress and fuck her hard. Shooing a giggly little sister inside, she disappeared and Matthew asked the driver to take him home.

Thankfully all was not lost and there was still the webcam in the apartment to satiate his lust. It wasn't the same as being there – by any stretch of the imagination – but at least it meant they could stay in contact.

It had been Beth's bright idea in the first place and so far she'd been the main user. Dazzling her brother with slow seductive stripteases or regaling him with erotic tales, Matthew had soon found himself masturbating with wild abandon on the other side of the screen. Eventually she'd done the same, slamming those dainty brown fingers up that beautiful hot cunt with purpose, reliving their times together, until both had exploded in shattering orgasms.

Meg had been more strait-laced during her one and only webcast, a sign perhaps that she was either guiltstruck over their incestuous liaisons or that she'd found someone else. She didn't say as much, chatting about her day and all manner of silly stuff, but Matthew was perceptive. He suspected she and her work colleague Marco were more than just friends. Nonetheless, it was a pleasure just to see her pretty face again.

In her webcast, Amy had combined a little of Beth and a little of Meg, starting off by telling Matthew about her day at school before ending up stripping naked to show off her latest piercing: through the clit. When Matthew told her to pinch each nipple and imagine they were his fingers on her tight young body, Amy was set off on an irreversible path, rubbing her tenderised clit frenziedly to orgasm. And yes, her breasts had grown since his departure, Matthew revealed, leaving his youngest sister in rapture.

Jo's brief appearance had consisted mainly of filling her brother in on her relationship with shopgirl Alison. Only, she left out all the juiciest bits! She did, however, promise her brother 'something special' for next time.

It was Beth's pretty coffee-coloured face that appeared on the screen within the screen, Matthew clicking twice so that the image expanded fully. "Hi honey," he heralded.

"Hi babes," she responded.

Wound up by Connie and Heather, Matthew found himself needy and in no mood for small talk. "Show me your tits," he growled.

"Only if you show us that lovely cock, BIG brother," she bartered, licking her lips seductively.

Us, thought Matthew, sliding a hand in the fly of his boxers and unleashing the semi-erect appendage, wiggling it beneath the webcam's lens. "Awww, it's still asleep," Matthew commented.

He feasted upon the brief sight of Beth's dusky bra-clad breasts as she lifted her blouse teasingly then let it fall. At that moment, appearing on the screen Jo sidled up behind Beth, resting her chin on the younger girl's shoulder. "Mmm, it is asleep, isn't it? What do you think would make it harder?" she enquired.

Matthew pondered. "Seeing you two kiss," he replied breathily.

"But I'm a straight girl," Beth protested.

"Is she fuck?" dismissed Jo with an evil grin, nuzzling the younger girl's ear. "She's had more slutty girls than you have, baby brother."

Shrugging her off, Beth maintained with a pout: "Have not."

"Have."

"HAVE NOT!"

"Hmm, she doesn't seem too keen to kiss me," Jo observed. "What do you think I should do, bro?"

Matthew exhaled, his cock jerking and needing little more incentive to inflate to its full and impressive potential than the threat of coercian. Slowly he drew back the foreskin and stroked gently, unveiling the bulbous purple tip. "I think you should MAKE her kiss you, Jo."

"Hmm, do you now...?" the older girl mused with a glint in her eye.

With that she grabbed Beth and a girlie catfight ensued. They rolled one way then the other, Beth's screaming blaring out of the mic. Yet being older, stronger and more spiteful, the tomboy was able to overpower her little sister quite readily. Beth squealed and mewed as she was pinned down beneath Jo.

Matthew watched enthralled as Jo pressed her lips to Beth's, the younger girl twisting and struggling to get her head out of the way. At the same time, Jo's spare hand slid up Beth's thigh, gathering up a length of skirt hem until her palm rested upon the crotch of Beth's little white panties. The kiss was long and dramatic sounding, prompting Beth to splutter and gag. "Oh she tastes just divine," Jo enthused, causing a tingle in Matthew's loins and a dollop of precum to spill out of the eye.

Matthew sighed as the pair grappled once more and Jo forced herself on the younger girl. Using her superior strength and a strong knee to the groin, Jo prised Beth's thighs apart, the crotch material of the knickers stretching and gripping tight to Beth's pussy. As it pulled taut, the fibres rubbed against the crack, causing Beth's plump cunt lips to swell obscenely. Beth issued a token struggle but it all was in vain as Jo held her firmly down. "What should I do next, bro?" Jo enquired.

Matthew exhaled. "Suck her tits...bite them," he ordered, so carried away in the whole charade he was on the verge of cumming prematurely.

With a tug, Jo tore her sister's blouse open, buttons popping out like tiddlywinks to reveal Beth's slim brown torso. The lacy black bra had a front clasp, allowing the petite half-caste no opportunity to retain any semblance of modesty as she was wholly dominated. A grinning Jo complied with her brother's request, prompting Beth to shriek as her nipples were attacked, first sucked lovingly, then chewed vigorously. "Ohhhhhhh," the younger girl wailed. "Stop her, Matthew...please."

Matthew was in no frame of mind to allow that, his fist blurring around a rock hard manhood. "Now show me her lovely cunt," he mouthed hoarsely into the mic.

With that Jo took hold of the upper hem of the panties and tugged it upwards. Beth yelped as the material stretched and tightened like cheesewire into her cunt, causing the swollen labia to spill over the sides. The fabric that was strained to breaking point was stained from the girl's pussy juices, gathering in gross proportions as she was forced to submit to lust. "Oh please tell her to stop, Matthew," Beth pleaded, a sly wink to the camera to confirm she was okay really.

Jo pulled the panties so hard that eventually they tore at the crotch, coming away in her hand to reveal Beth's beautiful black-haired pussy in all its glory. With an evil grin she sniffed at the gusset. "Oh my Matthew, your little sister is such a stinky-cunted little slut."

Matthew sighed.

"What are you, Beth huh? Tell Matthew. Tell Matthew what you are Beth!"

"Noooooo," Beth appealed from beneath her sister.

"TELL HIM!" ordered Jo through gritted teeth as she took hold of a nipple and twisted it mercilessly.

Beth screamed but held her lip, shaking her head in denial like a hotshot spy, determined to take a top secret to the grave.

"Tell him you little bitch," Jo spat, twisting the other nipple one way then back again.

When Beth maintained her silence she took both hard teats in hand and pinched till Beth's resolve was broken. "Ow-eeeeeeee, I'm a dirty little slut."

"Louder."

"I'M A DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!"

Matthew was forced to stop wanking for fear of an early bath. He really was being treated to something special tonight and a reminder – if one were needed – of exactly what he was missing.

Without further prompting Jo repositioned on top of Beth so that her knees were either side of the younger girls head. Her jigglesome arse lifted to fill the webcam's boundaries. Though he couldn't see, Matthew could hear the exaggerated slurps from Jo's tongue on Beth's cunt, picked up on the mic. Coming up for air, Jo elucidated: "Fuck she's a wet little slut tonight, Matthew. Hmm, what should I make her do next? Shall I make her lick my arse?"

"Fuck yesssssss," Matthew hissed at the screen, then louder, baying: "Lick her arse Beth, you slutty little bitch."

"Lick my arse, bitch," Jo added with venom.

Beth's face contorted like she'd eaten a rotten apple but grudgingly – or not as the case may be – she lifted her tongue to Jo's nether regions. The tip glided gingerly around the rim, leaving a trail of saliva on the fringes of the brown knot. Jo whooped with joy, wiggling at Matthew. Steeling herself, Beth pressed her tongue to the centre and dabbed it back and forth. Jo's subsequent squeal of delight could be heard halfway to Manila. Gradually becoming accustomed to the acrid taste, Beth circled and pressed the tip to the brown bullseye, the knot puckering uncontrollably.

Reaching up, Beth took hold of Jo's inner buttocks and prised them as wide as she could, the hole at the centre yielding unwillingly. At the same time she forced her tongue up the middle. Letting go, Jo's arse clamped shut and sealed tight over the tongue tip. With her free hand, Beth went straight for Jo's cunt, fitting the whole fist inside with a few jabs, as her tongue worked slowly free of its imprisonment. She continued to lick and lap eagerly, teasing the ring. Complemented by a dozen rough fistings up her elder sister's deeply aroused love tunnel, Beth made Jo cum like never before, coating her face in a mask of pussy juice.

Sadly, so engrossed were the pair in one another's cunts that they missed Matthew's moment of glory. It took him by surprise too, arriving with the intensity of a triple coronary. The rope of cum shot ten feet in the air, clearing the laptop, whereupon it banked then arced downward and sploshed on the TV screen some twenty feet away on the other side of the room.

Matthew slumped back breathless on the couch watching as Jo's tongue brought Beth to a glorious climax, leaving all three's lust totally satiated. Issuing a farewell to the girls, he promised to see them soon. They chorused that he would and only wished it were in the flesh. Matthew agonised for a few moments and promised he'd do his utmost to fix a holiday soon. But was it more than a holiday he craved? The longer he left it the more distant they'd surely become.

On the other hand, could he possibly leave behind the lovely Heather whose refusal to fuck on the first date merely added to her allure? Or her sisters who needed a man's guiding hand? Could Connie Truong yet provide a kinky avenue worthy of exploring? And could he walk out on a business opportunity as good as Johnny Frio's? Or spurn Ryder Tower? It was tougher to leave Manila than he'd envisaged.

One thing was for sure, Matthew Ryder was going nowhere in the short term so he might as well make the most of what the Philippines had to offer. And over the coming weeks he sure would.

*

Thanks as ever to those readers whose unerring support has inspired this tale's continuation. Another chapter will be on its way shortly. In the meantime, please keep the feedback coming.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
546 Followers
12