Horny Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bentig04
bentig04
208 Followers

"Ma, you taste so wonderful." He shoved his tongue deep in her mouth sharing her own pussy juice with her, "I could lick your pussy whole night. Your pussy is so hot, except for those nasty hair."

"I loved the way your tongue felt there." She whispered.

"I think my cock will feel even better inside your pussy." He expressed his desire to fuck her.

She felt his hard and hot penis around her groin. He was searching for her hole. Her entire body became rigid. She could not allow this to happen. She was not mentally ready to fuck her son.

"No no, we can not do that baby, " She stopped his progress, "we can do everything except for that. I can not explain it why but I am just not ready for it honey."

"But Ma, look at my....." Without finishing his sentence, he pointed towards his ragging hard on with a big frustration.

"I'll take care of it." She comforted her ever horny son.

She was impressed to see her son had regained his hardness so quickly. She was not sure if her husband could do that any longer in the same night let alone in 15 minute. Oh, stop that, she reprimanded herself as she found herself comparing her son and husband again. She grabbed his huge hard on and proceeded to suck him off for the second time within a very short period of time.

"We have a very busy and hectic day ahead of us tomorrow." She reminded him with a mouthful of cum, "Now let's get some sleep."

"Ma, we'll do it again tomorrow, right?" Her horny son could not think anything else but.

"That depends," She lightly pinched one of his nipples, "that depends how do you behave now and how much sleep I get."

Next morning they were awoken by the very anxious and very nervous mother of the bride. She wanted her sister to be her side whole day. Dipa was only too happy to help her sister out anyway possible. Wedding ceremony was to be held in the evening.

They had all dressed up, specially the ladies. They all dressed up in bright expensive sarees and glittering gold ornaments. Badal had hard time taking his eyes off Dipa. In her bright red saree and matching blouse she looked astounding. He could not wait to be alone with his mother.

To say that the day was hectic was an understatement. Badal along with one of his cousins were given the responsibilities to take care off the bridegroom's family. It was a challenging job but they performed admirably. Except for few glitches here and there, it was almost a perfect wedding.

Being bride's aunt Dipa had lot of responsibilities, including providing constant emotional supports for ever nervous sister and sister's husband. Even within such a busy day she was able to do something very personal. She intended to surprise her son later that night.

The bridal party left at one in the morning. Badal quickly went to his room and went to bed wearing only his shorts. He was horny and his cock was already hard as a rock. But there was no sign of his mother. He fell sleep with his penis in hand.

When Dipa was finally able to get away from the ceremony it was well past two in the morning. She entered the room and found Badal asleep. Looking at his almost naked body she instantly became aroused. How she would like to get fucked by that cock she thought for a second. Immediately she reprimanded herself. Everything but fucking, she reminded herself. She quickly undressed and was eager to surprise her son with the present. She snuggled next to him.

"Wake up Badal. I have a surprise for you!" She gently pushed him.

His eyes fluttered few times and he completely woke up within a second.

"I was beginning to wonder if you would ever come." He complained but was very happy to see her.

"I have a surprise for you." She repeated again.

"What it is Ma?" He eagerly asked.

She took his hand and placed it on her pussy. He jumped up instantly at the touch of her pussy.

"I got to see this." He exclaimed with excitement as he placed himself between her spread legs. Because of the darkness he could not make out the complete outline of her pussy. He lowered his face onto her womanhood. What his eyes could not see, his tongue felt it. Sometime during the day his mother had completely shaved her pussy. Her bare pussy skin was hot, soft and very sensitive. It felt wonderful under his tongue. With youthful exuberance he started lapping her pussy.

"Ma, it's wonderful." He expressed his absolute adoration for her bald pussy.

"I did it just for my baby boy." She cooed as she shivered at the touch of his long wet tongue and his warm breath on the bare skin of her most sensitive part.

Suddenly she wanted to take his manhood in her mouth to suck it while his son was eating her pussy.

"Baby listen, I got an idea." She grabbed his head and raised it from her pussy, "We can both have fun at the same time."

She made him to lie on his back. Then she straddled herself over his face and took his penis into her mouth as she lowered her pussy over his face. They started making love to each other sex organs by their mouths and tongues. The whole room filled up with very erotic slurping sounds of their sucking and licking. They were totally immersed into their first ever sixty nine position. Within minutes each of them climaxed and rewarded each another with their love nectars. Then they embraced and shared deep loving kisses. They tasted their own love juice from each other's mouth. Exhausted from a long day's activities but very satisfied, they quickly fell in deep slumber.

But unlike last night, Dipa let her guard down by sleeping naked into her horny son's arms. Unlike yesterday nobody would come to wake them up early in the morning. Unlike yesterday nobody would disturb them and they could sleep as long as they would like.

So when he woke up, day light already began to filter through the curtains and he was greeted with the most wonderful and sexy image he had ever seen. Her mother was there still sleeping in her full naked glory. Her large breasts were heaving up and down slowly with every breath she was taking. Her legs were slightly ajar. Last two nights he feasted on her pussy without really seeing it in the flesh. He saw her naked and bald pussy in the light for the first time in his life. Her penis instantly became hard.

Her pussy lips were fat and long. The lips curved to meet at both ends and framing a glistening hole at the bottom. Slightly darker inner lips protruded out as if to entice any cock. He wanted to touch her pussy with his penis in the worst possible way.

'Everything but fucking' he remembered his mother's warning. He looked at his mother. Dipa was still sleeping very peacefully. She had no awareness that her son was sitting between her legs with his hard on inches from her pussy.

I would just touch her pussy with my penis just to see how it would feel, he thought to himself. I would stop before she would even know it.

He was trembling like an autumn leaf. But gathering all his nerves he placed his penis at the top of her pussy and slowly dragged it down the length. The little pressure he applied on his shaft was enough to spread her outer pussy lips as he was coming down. His penis head touched her vaginal opening, the entrance of the promised land for every cock. He looked in disbelieve as half of his cock head slid into her hole. Warm and very slippery soft flesh greeted his cock head wrapping around it. He did not plan for this. He looked at his mother. She was still sleeping oblivious of what was happening.

I would push little bit just to see how it would feel he thought to himself. I would pull out before she would even find out.

He maneuvered his body over her without touching her. He balanced himself by placing his hands on both sides of her body. While he was moving, almost half of his penis slid into her pussy involuntarily. He found himself in a very precarious situation. He was touching her body only at one point, his penis was half way buried into her pussy and was steadily sliding downward. He could not stop his penis's downward slide. He also felt like there was a wet suction inside her pussy that was pulling him down. As if his penis and her pussy had their own plans. To his complete amazement his penis slid completely into her very slippery hole as his pubic hair touched her skin. Dipa moved a little and it looked like she was about to wake up.

I must pull out now, before she was awoke completely, he thought to himself.

He began pulling out his penis from her. Her tight and soft pussy walls gripped his penis very intimately. Her pussy began massaging his shaft on its way up giving him the most thrilling sensation of his life. Oh god it's so tight and so slippery he moaned. His cocked head peeked out of her sopping hole.

I would do it one more time only he thought to himself. This would be the last time.

He pushed his penis into her pussy all the way. Then he began pulling out. He felt the thrilling sensations all over again as her pussy kissed every inch of his moving rod. The Moment his penis was out, he again thought only one more time, then I would stop for sure.

But he could not stop as the sensation was so overpowering it completely overwhelmed him. Instead of stopping he began fucking his mother's pussy as Dipa slowly opened her eyes.

Her pussy was completely filled with his huge cock. It felt much bigger than she thought. It was the biggest thing inside her pussy ever, expanding it every directions. Her son's penis inside her made her husband's tool so inadequate and so obsolete.

"Ma. I am sorry! I can not stop." He awkwardly admitted, afraid she would push him ff, "Believe me, I tried but I could not."

"Who is asking you to stop?" She grabbed his head and kissed him very tenderly.

He was overjoyed with the green light and began kissing her back.

"Oh god, your pussy is so tight and ...and....so hot...I love it..." He groaned into her mouth.

"You are so big and so hard. Lets do it right, okay baby?" She cooed into his ears, "When you push down into me, I will push up. Lets start slow and do it together."

She intended to enjoy every second of her long awaited fuck and every inch of his hard meat as she directed her son. Badal was a quick learner. He pushed his hard cock into her sopping wet hole as she raised her groin to meet his downward thrust.

"Yes, just like that. Oh, god it feels sooooo good." She encouraged him all the way, "Now do it little faster and harder."

Badal increased his speed and began pounding his hard rod into her like a well lubricated piston. Suddenly her whole body became rigid. Her pussy convulsed around his penis and gripped it tighter than ever. Her heart stopped for a second and gathered all her emotions and passions deep within her then it exploded all over her body. Rush of pleasure, waves after waves of pleasure completely overwhelmed her as she closed her eyes to regain her composure.

When opened her eyes momentarily, she found a face hovering over her. It was no longer face of a boy, it became a face of a young man right in front of her eyes. She immediately realized the profound implication of what she had just done. Her life had changed forever, there was no turning back now. The man on top of her was no longer her son only, right or wrong, he had become her man and her lover.

The man with his penis buried in her pussy had stopped moving for a while. He was bewildered at the wildest display of her out of this world climax a moment ago. But the boy within the man spoke first.

"Are you alright Ma?" He asked showing concern as he never witnessed a woman's wild orgasm like this.

"I am fine baby." She whispered into his mouth as she kissed him very tenderly, "Don't stop, keeping fucking me you wonderful man."

He did not need anymore encouragement. His balls were heavily laden with his cums and desperately required to empty them. He begun pounding into her pussy faster than ever. Her soaked pussy spluttered her juice all over their groins.

"Ma, I can't hold on anymore." He let her know with an urgency, "Can I......?"

"Yes baby, you can." She wrapped her legs over his waist and pulled him in as she knew she could not have babies anymore.

With an animalistic growl he began shooting volleys after volleys of his load into her pussy. His shots hit her sensitive flesh hard. His hot semen heated up her pussy few degrees more as she exploded into another orgasm.

The man was still inside her as the boy within the man spoke.

"It was wonderful Ma!" He joyfully kissed his mother, "How did I do?"

Yesterday she admonished him when he was asking about his dad's sexual prowess, this morning it was totally different matter. He had just fucked her to her heart's content. She did not have any inhibitions to declare her love for him

"You did fantastic, baby. Yesterday you were asking about your dad, let me tell you one thing, there is no comparison." She very fondly took his glowing face into her hands. She looked directly into his eyes and gave him the most glorified compliments a man could ever hope to get.

"You just put your father out of business." She whispered into his mouth as they locked in a passionate kiss.

bentig04
bentig04
208 Followers
12