All Comments on 'Horny Teen at the Table'

by ZoeyZola

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Greatest Story

The way this story seamlessly transitions between fantasy and reality is masterfully executed, as well as being one of the most sexually engaging tales I have witnessed. My only complaint is that there's not more of it! Please keep writing, you are doing the world a great service.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
A dare then.

First your choice of panties plain cotton, Second they can't be comfortable you kept squirming in your seat. Third next time I'll ask you to leave them on for me, Yes I saw you.

For some one as pretty as you were in that dress well I expected ......

An admirer, from closer than you thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where were you

when I was a teenager. I never had any girl come up to me say anything remotely close to saying they thought of me, much less while jilling? I was born 50 years too soon, lol.

Slickrick123Slickrick123over 7 years ago

Well we'll we'll. Wasn't that interesting. I liked it alot. I always admired a girl who wasn't afraid to play in public or whenever the thought crossed her mind for that matter.

I enjoyed it alot... wish there was more.

BecketsleighrideBecketsleighrideover 4 years ago

Very sexy! It caused a certain stiffening...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous