Horribly Unprofessional Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled at her nipple just like Jason had pulled at mine, and started rolling them, but it wasn't enough. I wanted to see her breasts. "Can I take your shirt off?" I asked her.

"Of course, darling" she smiled.

I undid her buttons quickly, opening her blouse until her black lace bra was revealed to me. Her breasts were huge. At least two cup sizes bigger than mine. And the underwire of her bra lifted them up so that she had perfect cleavage.

"She's speechless" Jason laughed. I turned around to find that he had take off his pants. His hand was inside his boxer shorts, stroking his erection.

"It unhooks in the front, darling" Emily said, smiling at me. She cupped my face in her hand. "You know how?"

I noded and unhooked one clasp, two clasps, three...until her perfect breasts were exposed. They were different than mine. Her areola were bigger and much darker, almost a rich purple color and the flesh of her breasts was tan.

Jason got up from his chair and moved around closer to me. "Look at Emily's tits and do what comes naturally" he encouraged. In a moment of courage, I took her nipple in my mouth and began sucking hard.

"Oh God!" she shrieked. "Oh, April, honey. Just like that. Keep going."

I suckled her for a long time, moving back and forth from breast to breast while Jason jerked himself.

He stopped suddenly, and I wondered why, until I saw him move behind Emily and pull her pants and underwear down around her ankles. "You want to see Emily's pussy?" he asked me.

I pulled away from her breast and my mouth left her nipple with a smack. When I got down on my knees I was eye level with Jason who was still positioned behind her. I wondered if we were about to repeat what they had done with me earlier, but then Jason crawled around Emily so that he was next to me, both of us just inches away from her vagina.

"Pull her lips apart" Jason encouraged me. "Go ahead."

I did as he said, and stared at her in wonder for a moment. Her labia was so different from my own. She barely had any lips at all, but her clitioris was huge. I could barely take it all in, before I felt Jason's hand grab my chin and guide my mouth toward her. He was gentle at first, but as I got closer he became more forceful, pushing me towards his wife until I had a mouth full of her pussy.

I flicked my tongue at her clit and she moaned in pleasure and it felt good, getting her to make that noise. I craved more. Before I knew it, I was sucking at her clit as hard as I could- mercilessly, relentlessly, until she cried out my name and I felt her pussy start to contract. I had given Emily, beautiful Emily, my boss's wife, a woman, an orgasm. I felt so giddy with power I started to laugh.

"What's funny?" she asked with a smile.

"Nothing!" I said. "Was I good?"

"Yeah" she said. "Yeah, you were good, baby. Really, really good. I haven't come that hard in ages."

"Hey!" Jason said, pretending to have hurt feelings.

"Sorry babe" Emily said. "But it's true."

"I think Jason is feeling neglected" I joked, looking pointedly at his massive erection.

"I think you're right" Emily said. "But it isn't my pussy he wants. He's used to mine."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Get on the floor" Emily commanded. "And spread for him. My husband is going to fuck you."

To be continued...

12