Horse Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reassured her when I said, "I am Ok with what happened at the trail ride. You aren't the only one that has a sore body. My cock head still feels like it is hanging on by a thread." I then told her, "I have been asking you to fuck others as I watched for a while now. When I saw you in action with them my body just exploded and I found myself being so turned on I was wishing you would fuck them forever. So if you ever get the craving again let me know, because I would love to watch again."

That ended the discussion and we spent the next few days just reconnecting with our feelings about each other.

Epilogue.

So how did things turn out after that? Let's just say that within a week we had an invitation to head over to Dennis and Roy's place to go "riding" again. Tia held off until the next trail ride. That is another story.

You can believe that every trail ride after that, Tia sure did a lot of wiggling in her saddle. Just to heighten the enthusiasm, don't you know. Dennis and Roy made sure they rode behind her on the trail, and at the end of the "horse ride," there was a spirited "Tia ride" where she was rode hard and put away wet. That first time I thought her actions were over the top but I was to find out that Dennis and Roy could get her to do even more antics to make those times even hotter.

End (for now). Tia's version will come soon and if you want more chapters will follow.