Horse Pens 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Papa, no! No, don't I'm not ... oh, dear god!"

A day at the Ren Faire, walking, sweating and simply being aroused by all the kissing-flirting, had left her with a pheromone smell so heady, it was an overpowering ambrosia to my nose. I buried my tongue into her, finding her as bitter-sweet as Chardonnay wine, but as crisp to the tongue as a fresh apple. I lapped her lips open then sucked at them for more of that sweet juice.

Her moans were filling the van till she grabbed one of my pillows and stifled them in it. When I found her clit, hiding from me under its little hood, my mouth hit a hard ring. I pulled back at that unexpected find, but then I lipped at it and slid my tongue under the piercing to touch that swelling nub. Her pleasure shriek when I sucked at her clit defied the pillow to contain it all.

Pulling back, I looked up at her till she uncovered her panting, flushed face and looked at me. "Anything, right? That's what you said?" I asked, a slight grin hovering on my lips.

She licked her lips. "Anything."

"Good."

Leaning back in, I went back to devouring her pussy, even as my fingers slid into her. The penetration caught her by surprise and the pillow didn't catch the entire moan. When my thumb, wet from her juices, centered up on her asshole and pushed in, with no more warning than that, her moan was a delight to my ears. A mixture of surprise, pleasure and a hinted at moment of pain, that faded as I began to make it circle in her tight warmth. I felt my two fingers going numb from the tight grip on them as I pushed a third into her pussy to join them, and struggled with my own wrist to keep that thumb buried.

But it was such a pleasant struggle. She rocked, pushed at my head with her hands, clawed at my hair. Her foot hooked the back of my head and she pulled me in deeper. I happily left her clit to lick that hot succulent hole. Sucking even thicker juices from inside.

"Oh, Papa, that feels so good."

I chuckled at the praise and went back to what I was doing, encouraged to greater efforts.

Even as I was busy though, my mind kept harping back on that Papa thing. The old bad memories struggling to have a place against the pleasure I was having now. I was beginning to enjoy having Vickie calling me Papa. And that bothered me, since I had enjoyed it when Daphne had called me daddytoo. But with my mouth full of Vickie's sweet pussy, those abstract thoughts didn't have a chance to distract me. I licked and sucked and lapped and twisted my fingers in her, making Vickie moan into my pillow.

Reaching my hand down, I stroked my cock, and decided it was time. I would rather hear her cum with me inside her than any other way, and I was not liable to be this hard again. I felt ready to drive a nail into mahogany, which was more than enough to fill Vickie's wet heat. I left her empty as I pulled my three fingers free. Reaching by my bed, I pulled a condom out of a shoe box I kept there. I thought back to when I bought them as I opened the wrapper and slipped the tight roll down my length. She watched me, her legs spread wide, welcoming me with lustful need to enter her. She nodded seeing what I was doing then smiled as I took the back of her calf in a rough grip and lifted her ass a bit to allow myself easier entry into her. She closed her eyes and moaned, "Oh, Papa," as I pushed into her pussy.

"Oh, my fuckin' god girl, are you tight," I breathed out in a moan of pure bliss.

And she was. Possibly the tightest woman I had ever entered. I felt gripped from the start of her all the way to the end when my balls came to rest against her wrinkled rose. Vickie opened her legs wider then pulled them up and me down.

"Come down here to me, lover. I want you to kiss me as you fuck me." I tried to keep as much of my weight on my elbows as I could but she pulled me even tighter. I heard and loved the little whimper when I went even deeper. Her lips fluttered across mine, and then she spoke right by my ear.

"I like it like this. I like to feel pinned down by a man's weight. Covered, tucked in under a warm male blanket. All safe and protected." Her nails dug into my ass cheek and hip. She pulled against me. "Now fuck me, Papa. As slow or as rough as you like. I'm all yours; just enjoy yourself."

This old horse needed no further spur.

Without the automatic rhythm I fell into, we probably wouldn't have survived as a species. I gave not a thought to it. I simply pulled out and pushed in, mindlessly enjoying the tight friction I was feeling along my length. The delightful way she lifted her hips up to meet each thrust. Then as we both grew wetter, and the heat began to build, I lifted up my chest off her breasts and pushed into her pussy harder and harder. She welcomed this with a moan of delight and then showed me her youth, by pulling her legs up till the backs of her thighs were under my arms. I had her rolled up in a tight ball, nothing in the way of placing every inch of my cock into her with each thrust. Her face was flushed and she was panting for air, looking me in the eyes the whole time. Caressing my face, she smiled a sexy grin.

"You ... liked my ... ass, didn't you Papa?" she asked when I was feeling my body starting to grow close to a point of exhaustion, far too soon. I needed a moment to rest, to catch my breath but her grin promised me no such reprieve. "Want to fuck me in it? Yeah. Let me turn over then."

I must have agreed since she was in motion under me. I helped her legs come around me then she was belly-down on the mattress. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"Like this, Papa. Pin me under you again. Don't let me get away as you fuck my ass."

I nearly covered her back with cum just from her saying that. How I didn't paint her ass cheeks white when I moved on top of her and guided my cock between those cheeks with their pale contrasting skin next to her tan lines, I'll never know. But the tight grip of her ass, so hot and so unbelievable tight around me as I began to push in was nearly my doom.

"Yes, Papa. Just like that. Do it quick, make me squirm." She moaned as more of me slid into her. "Oh, it burns ... NO! Don't stop, just get it in. I want it all in me."

With a moan, I sank to my balls into this lovely young woman, this Ren Faire kissing wench.

"My tits. Hold onto me by them," she begged, when my chest touched her back. "Pinch the nipples for me, Papa. Make them hurt!"

In those last moments I wished, for just a second, that I was again the man of my youth, when I would have given this delightfully naughty girl under me a fucking to make her whimper. More than one, a long night full of them. But she was whimpering now, as I gave her pink nipples a twist between my fingers, and I was in serious concern for losing a lung to vacuum collapse due to lack of air. It was with sadness and relieved joy that I felt my balls tighten and that gripping-surge drawing my lust from my bones and pouring it into the tip of the condom. I wanted, with a stupidity born of lack of blood to my brain, for that bit of latex to not be there. I wanted to be filling this sweet ass with my seed.

No!

Not her ass, I wanted to be back in that tight pussy! Letting my cum loose in there to do what it was meant to do. How bizarre I thought, as I gasped for breath. I had never with any other lover wanted to get her pregnant, but suddenly, with this young woman I wanted that. I wanted it with a desire that brought tears to my eyes. As I rested my weight on her and listened to her little moans under me, feeling the shivers in her thighs, I pondered that thoughd as I grew soft and slipped free. When I could I moved off her and lay next to her. She turned to face me and curled up against my chest, with little whimpers that told me she was not done coming yet. I brushed her slightly sweaty hair and held her to me, and I smiled in pride at the orgasms that were still making her twitch.

Absently, I pulled the condom off me and tossed it towards the large, blue Maxwell House coffee can I use for trash in here, this home away from home.

Vickie looked up at my face, smiled, and then placed a gentle kiss on my dimpled chin. Then playfully pulled at my goatee with her teeth.

"That felt incredible, Papa. But I want more." She brushed my chest hair. "Will you give me more, soon?"

"In a bit."

"Good. Rest for a moment and I'll help you get hard again." She snuggled into my chest and took my limp cock in her hand. Her fingers delicately caressed then cupped me, and then she held my balls. Her nails in the hair-flecked skin. Her fingers a simple comforting warmth. "Papa, can I taste your cum this time?"

"You want that?"

"Oh, I do. I want to see if you're as spicy as your food." She grinned as me and scratched her nails down my inner thigh. "Having fun, Papa? Still bothered by me calling you that?"

"Not so much."

"Good, because I enjoy doing it." Vickie moved up and kissed my mouth hard, licking at her lips when she got a taste of herself. She sat up a bit and smiled at me. "I'm all over you."

"Maybe I'm saving you for later." I moved my hand to cover my mouth and mustache and breathed in her deep scent again. "Keeping your scent as a midnight snack."

"You can have my pussy again as a midnight snack." She gripped my cock tighter for a moment then released it to gently stroke me again. "I have no reason to go anywhere before the morning. Then I'll have to get back to my wenching." She grinned. "A wench's job is never done."

Casually touching her, as she was touching me, I watched her face. Vickie was a sensual woman, her eyes alive with an inner mischief that promised the possibilities of many nights of pleasure to any man strong enough to live through them. Moaning at what she was doing to my cock, I was not terribly sure I was that type of person anymore. That thought came even as I felt the beginning of myself hardening in her fingers. Getting ready for a second time to bring pleasure to me by giving pleasure to her. She was watching this hardening with interest, licking her lips with a visible hunger familiar to anyone that cooks for others. When Vickie leaned in and licked at the tip, I grinned at her sudden look of distaste, remembering, even as she did it, what she had forgotten.

"Latex?" I asked.

"Yes. Latex," she said making little spitting sounds. "And lube."

"Sorry. Let me clean myself up." I started to move but she placed a hand on my chest and stopped me.

"Let me. I like taking care of my men. Where is there water and a rag?"

I pointed out to her were to find them then lay back and simply watched the naked woman at work. She wet the rag and then pushed her hair out the way. She sat next to me and began to clean my cock with gentle touches. The cool water had its predictable effect of course. She didn't seem to mind; she simply smiled and gave me a wink.

"I'll get it hard again here in just a moment." When she licked her lips my pulse jumped two beats faster.

Vickie cleaned my cock first, and then used her tender touch to wash my balls with the soft cloth. Then she gave me a tight squeeze up the length and leaned back in to lick the head. "Umm, much better."

She opened her mouth and took all of me into it, a warm soft feeling that spread and grew in intensity as she licked and began to suck. Her lips slid along me, a tight massage to the head then she batted the tip circling the flared crown.

Leaning back against the pillows, I watched her at work on my cock. She went after me with a joy and pleasure at what she was doing I have so rarely encountered. In fact she matched the love of oral that I had shown when I went down on her earlier. Matched it and in some ways surpassed it. The harder I became, the more she seemed to love what she was doing. It brought moans and soon almost groans from me. Her suction on the side would have left hickies anywhere else. Then she began to nibble, little pressure bites that made me squirm. I watched, panting for breath, feeling every pebbly taste bud on her tongue, my skin was soon so sensitive. I closed my eyes and moaned her name when she left my cock to lick the skin of my balls. When she pulled the folds between her lips, sucking on my skin like I had earlier on her outer lips, I hissed.

Her fingers curled around the base of me, that tiny pinky caressing a testicle. Those fingers gave little pulses as she sucked and licked the head between her lips. Then her mouth tightened and she let her lips ride down me till they touched her own fingers. Slowly, one-by-one, she rolled those fingers out the way taking more and more till her nose touched the dark curls at the bottom. Then she gulped.

"Oh my fuckin' god." My hands clawed at the sheets as she let her throat work me. I marveled at the fact she was not only doing this, but managed a smile around me as she saw how much it was making me squirm. "Oh, Vickie."

Her mouth left me with a pop.

"You are going to cum for me, Papa? I've been a good girl yes? Can I have my present now?" She gave a little pout, that nasty condom got all of the last one and made it all icky. I need to taste you, papa. Please?"

My hand caught her head and I pushed her back to my cock. She giggled and took me deep into her mouth. Now all tongue and teeth, lips rippled only the raised veins, milking the length of me to get me closer. And get me closer it did. Moment by moment, second by second, my control over my body fell away as she put more pressure on me. Painful levels at times that had me groaning deep in my throat.

My head went back violently against the pillow and I clenched my teeth as I moaned and my cum came pouring out of me for the second time tonight. Vickie sucked it all out, not even giving me time to squirt it but pulling at me with her mouth, drinking my cum down, then sucking so very hard for more. And she did not stop. She devoured squirt after squirt from the end of my cock, licking the head then applying that suction that made me want to scream.

When I felt as if I could stand not a second more of this delicious agony, this delightful torture she released me to the cool night air. When I looked down at her those sexy eyes were on mine, she smiled a very wet smile then, using her fingers, laid me flat and slowly licked the ridged underside of my cock till I was soft. I moaned her name the whole time.

She curled her way in under my arm, and I held her to my chest, her cheek pillowed over my heart, resting on the wolf tattoo.

"How fierce your heartbeat is. Was it that good for you, Papa? Did I do good?"

Leaning in I kissed the top of her head. "You did very good. Did you like your present? Did Papa give you what you wanted?" I asked, deciding to play her game. She had more than earned it.

She gave a little chuckling giggle. She moved her hand back down to my tender cock. I bit back the wince as she petted me like I was a favorite cat. "You gave me exactly what I needed, Papa. I want to be greedy and ask you for more, but I know you're tried. I'm tired now too, even though I'm still hungry for more." She gave me one last pat. "Can I sleep here? I don't have to leave do I?"

"Of course you can! What kind of man would turn you out into the night?" Reaching over, I tugged my light sheet over the two of us and I loved it when Vickie snuggled tighter into the side of me. It had indeed been a long time since I had a woman sleep this close to me, sleep when we were still sticky from sex sweat and smelling like a brothel between the two of us. Old memories, some decades past came and went, haunting me through those last moments of the night. I knew when she drifted off to sleep, just minutes before I did. I felt her breathing fall into an even rhythm, a sleeping rhythm.

There, in that moment, with sleep just seconds away, with the eternal smell of my cooking that normally surrounded me buried blissfully under the smell of her raw sex that still covered my mustache and goatee. I languidly cupped a hand over it, smiling tiredly remembering the midnight snack joke I had made. Then, turning my head, I breathed in the scent of her soft hair and drifted those last steps away.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Morning brought with it the usual sounds of a Faire waking up. The groans of old druids getting ready to cook spring rolls again. The clatter of sword sellers removing the canvas around their tents. Somewhere out there among the tents a crazed jester was getting his tight body suit on, and tuning up his horn.

And a turkey leg cooker was using morning wood to ravage the pussy, ass and mouth of a kissing wench for the second time in a dozen hours. I had awakened to her lipping the end of my cock, tonging the pre-cum-leaking hole. Her mouth as sweet in the morning to watch at work as it had been the night before. Then she smiled got on her knees next to me and asked to be fucked one more time before she had to go to work.

Never one to turn that down, I enjoyed her as much as the night before, but now there was an odd surrealistic feeling to this act. Even as I shifted my cock into her ass, when she asked, I felt like I was watching someone else from the outside doing this carnal act. Oh, I felt the full pleasure of it, certainly. But at the same time I could not help but miss the closeness of the night before.

It was only after she had dressed and left to go get her "wenching clothes" on that it came to me. Everything this morning was exactly the same as the night before, except she never once called me Papa.

Not once.

And as I set my cooker to burning, the Jack-Daniel's-soaked barrel wood added much later than I usally would, I pondered that she had not done that. I thought about it till well after I had the smoker going and loaded with meat. I was cleaning the empty Rubbermaid's when I gave up on figuring it out and just tried to do my job.

Tried, but no more than that, as I was hopelessly distracted. My mind kept flashing back to the night before, and almost reluctantly to this morning.

I had my normal Sunday sales. The Ren Faire was jumping, but there was a finality to everything that settled in around one o-clock. People had to go to their normal nine-to-fives the next day; they had to leave this modern "Times of Olde" before it got too late. And Steele, Alabama is not really close to anything. Some vendors began to pack up even before the crowds completely slacked off.

I saw the wenches twice from afar, but they never came close. Not to eat, not to say hey, not to even admire Joe's butt.

By the time I was selling the very last of my legs, at half the regular price so I don't have to take them home, I was exhausted. Tired and ready more for a bed than a five-hour-drive home following my getting all this packed up. I watched Joe leave, his regular job already calling him back to the mundane world. The druid packed away his leather dragon hat and drove away singing a completely-out-of-season Christmas carol to himself.

"Want some help, Dan?" The soft hand on my back would have startled me if she hadn't spoken. Vickie was no longer in her fancy dress, nor was she in the simple shorts and t-shirt from last night. A pair of faded jeans hugged her legs, and her souvenir Lady Gaga concert tank top shirt gave her a more muted presence than before. Certainly more than last night when what she had worn screamed sexy.

"Sure."

Without much more than a few questions she helped me get the last of my tubs cleaned and stacked together like clear plastic Russian dolls in the van. Then she guided my van back to the smoker, a job I could have done in my sleep and have, but I was glad for the help none-the-less. As I was attaching the safety-chains I felt her hand on my hip.

"Papa?"

Looking back at her I saw her bite her lip then she step into my arms and placed a soft kiss on my mouth, more gentle than any I had received from her up to that point. Still unsure, I placed my hands on her hips and returned the kiss. Not pushing simply holding her to me, enjoying this intimate exchange nearly as much as the night before, certainly far more than the one this morning.