Horse Pens 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she was leaned into my chest. Her head pressing my shirt against the wolf tattoo over my heart.

"Vickie?" I startled when her hand was in my pocket, and then she rose up on her tip toes and kissed my nose in a way so peculiar it was amusing. Puzzled, I watched her ass in those jeans as she hurried off towards a black car full of wenches waiting on her. The car drove past me and all three girls waved, with Vickie blowing me a kiss and making a phone with her thumb and pinky finger.

From my pocket I pulled a folded note.

"Thank you for last night. It was wonderful to be held by you, to be loved by you. I wanted to recreate that feeling this morning but couldn't make myself be as uninhibited in the light of day. To put it simply, I got scared. Scared of what I was feeling when I had your cock inside me. ... Dan. You see, I too, have had a few bad times with bad people. I've let myself be used by people that wanted to take my innocence and trust of older men and use it. You didn't seem to be that kind of man to me. By this morning I was sure of it. But I ... I suddenly wanted more. A lot more. Too much. I want to call you Papa true, but I also wanted to beg you to call me your little girl. But the whole time I was wanting that, I kept remembering what you had told me about that girl from your past and I didn't want you to think about me like you think about her. As someone sick. I got wrapped up in that, and this morning wasn't as good. I'm sorry ... Dan. Call me. Soon. I want to talk about us maybe getting together again ... Papa? ~ Vickie."

Looking across the grass and rock covered fields at the disappearing red taillights of that black car, I watched till they were out of sight. My mind was a roll with what I had just read. I kept going back over those simple words all the way out to the gate where I had to stop to sign myself out with the same sleepy guard I had seen the first night.

"See you here next year," I told him as I was about to drive off.

"Nope. Didn't you hear? This is the last Ren Faire here. The site owners are just going to do bluegrass festivals from now on." The guy checked my name off his clip boarded list.

"Really? Well that's a shame. It's such a nice site for these faires. Oh well, I may still come back here. Bluegrass music fans have to eat as well, and I can do beer-can-chicken as easily as turkey legs."

He nodded, yawned and left me without another word. The prick.

The drive down the zigzaggy road was as sharp and narrow as the ride up had been. I kept my eyes open for druids lost on the side of the road, or off in the woods, but nope. Galen seemed to have made it down the hill okay. At the bottom I drove to the nearby Exxon station and was about to get out to fill-up for the drive back home when I stopped. I took the letter from my pocket and read again the line that stunned me.

"I ... I suddenly wanted more. A lot more. Too much. I want to call you Papa, true, but I also wanted to beg you to call me your little girl."

Taking a deep breath, I swallowed down the uncertainty and pulled out my cell phone. Flipping it open, I dialed the number from the letter.

"Hello?" Her voice was sleepy, like I might have awakened her. I could hear soft music in the background from a car stereo.

"Hey, Vickie."

"Dan?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to tell you something right quick, maybe while I have the courage to say it." I looked up at the sky, the growing sea of twinkling lights, and the river of stars that was the Milky Way. "Thank you for last night. I will cherish the memory of that for the rest of my life."

"Me too. But Dan ..."

"Let me finish." I interrupted. "I just wanted to tell you this. You can call me Papa as much as you want." Swallowing, I licked my dry lips, tasting a ghost of her kiss again. "I just wanted to tell you that, and to let you know I'll be calling soon about us getting back together. Your Papa will call real soon, little girl."

I heard her gasp over the phone.

"So you be good till then, my little girl. Or your Papa might just have to give you a spanking, when I see you next time." I grinned. "Now, go back to sleep. Night, night."

"Night, night, Papa."

After the phone clicked dead, I sat there at that gas station for a long time, thinking, remembering, even worrying a little, till I finally fueled up and began that long drive home.

From the last Ren Faire at Horse Pens 40.

(I would like to thank my editor patientlee, for her time and effort beta reading, and correcting the mistakes in this story. Thank you, lovely. As always any mistakes you see now are all mine.)