Horsing Around: Games for Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, I don't think you want to know," she said.

"No, tell me," Kevin replied. "Come on, Donna, just tell me. I want to hear about it." To tease him even more, Donna rolled her hand through her soft, brown hair, and cupped her mouth to his ear. She wanted to whisper to him in a sexy fashion.

"The guy's got the biggest schlong in the world," Donna said. Kevin's dick had had enough. Hearing his cute ex-girlfriend, a girl that wasn't even aloud out past 11 p.m. just months earlier, say schlong was all too much a turn-on, and his dick shot out a big glob of come without him even touching his tiny dick. The load was more impressive than his dick size, and nearly hit Donna's leg. God only knows what Donna would have done if she had been hit by it.

"Jesus Christ, would you watch it?" she said. "I can't believe you shot off! Dude, I'll talk to you if it turns you on, and I'll tell you how small your dick is, but don't shoot a load on me!"

"I'm sorry, Donna, I'm sorry," he said, squeezing the rest of his load from his dick. "You are just so fucking hot, and hearing you talk dirty just gets me. Please, continue about Derek."

"The guy is hung," Donna continued. "He's got the biggest dick I've ever seen."

"Just how big?" Kevin asked, already stroking a second erection. It hadn't taken him long to get a second wind.

"I measured him at 13 and a quarter inches," Donna said in an exact manner.

"You measured him?" asked Kevin, getting even more aroused.

"Yeah, of course," she replied. "It was kind of tough because we only had one of those 12-inch wooden rulers. I had to put the end of the ruler against his stomach, like where the base of his cock starts, and then lie it against his shaft. Then, I had to put my thumb where the ruler ended, keep it there, and then start the ruler at that spot and measure the rest of his shaft."

"Over 13 inches?" Kevin asked, wondering to himself how sexy it would be to see Donna jerking a guy off with a cock that large.

"I didn't think guys could have dicks that big," Donna explained. "It was so funny when I met him at the beach. He kept getting a boner, and every time he did, he would grab it, pull it out, and then let it go to make it slap against his belly. When he got up, it just kind of bobbed out in front of him. His dick is so fucking big. It's like a horse's dick."

"So I guess women do like big ones," Kevin said.

"I know I do," Donna said with conviction. "I'm still kind of up in the air if I want to have sex with him though." Donna had told Kevin when they dated that she would wait until she was married to have sex, but wanted to tease Kevin by saying she might indeed break the rules just to have sex with Derek. She never would have broken the rules for Kevin.

"Even if I don't have sex with him, I want to play with it, you know, play around with that big dick of his," she said. "It's so big and floppy. Even when it's soft, it's still bigger than yours is when it's hard. I mean, the thing almost hangs to his knees." Donna glanced out over the pool, admiring the view of three more newcomers to the party, all of which - although not nearly as hung as Derek - had impressive-sized cocks.

"Do you mind if I stroke my dick when you're talking about him?" Kevin asked. Donna was kind of getting tired of talking to her small-dicked ex, but didn't want to leave him without him getting to shoot off a second time.

"Go ahead," she said with a sigh. "Just watch where it goes." Donna took a deep breath, and began what she hoped was a final few sentences to get Kevin off.

"He said that once during a track meet, his dick got free and was hanging down the inside of his leg," Donna said with a laugh. "I mean, can you imagine? Your dick being so big you can't even fit it inside your shorts? God, I want that guy." Kevin moaned quite audibly, loud enough that three women a few feet away started cheering for him to stand and shoot his load. The three women were well into their 30's, enjoying the view of a naked 19-year-old playing with himself. Kevin didn't disappoint them, and got up and let a sizeable amount of come spurt from his cock and land nearly five feet out in front of him.

Donna, knowing she was done with Kevin for the night, walked over and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, as if to say there were no longer any hard feelings about their breakup, that she was glad she could entertain him with her stories of her new man.

"Thank you so much Donna for chatting with me," said Kevin, out of breath. "You know I wouldn't mind if I could watch you jerk him off sometime." Donna just rolled her eyes at that one and started to walk away, but already began to think how funny that scene would be, getting it on with the enormously-hung Derek while a man of such modest size looks on. She didn't consider the possibility of that scenario out of the question.

She smiled, and decided it was time to go to bed. The games she played with Derek, and the teasing game she played with Kevin, had worn her out. On her way inside, she saw Derek chatting with Jamie, and held up for a moment to take in the view. It was almost worthy of a painting. There was this beautiful, fully-clothed woman standing next to a fully-naked man, penis hanging between his legs and on full display, and the man and woman carried on a conversation as if this was perfectly natural. Every now and then Jamie would glance down at Derek's tool, admiring its size, but her glances were in perfect flow with the conversation.

Funny thing was, as Donna approached, the two were chatting about car insurance, of all things.

"Well I gotta go," Donna said.

"Me too," Derek replied.

"Oh Derek thanks so much for coming," Jamie poured out, letting him know that men were equally important to this type of atmosphere and that there were no hard feelings for any of the harsh treatment she may have given him earlier. "The women absolutely loved you," she went on.

"I really hope you can - ," Jamie began to say, but just then was interrupted by her cell phone, which she let go to voice mail.

"Who was it?" asked Donna.

"Oh, my friend, Saona," Jamie replied. "She emailed me earlier this week and told me she has to tell me about this 'Mr. Ed guy.' I have no idea what she's talking about."

"That sounds weird," Donna replied.

"Invite her to the next party," Derek chimed in. His philosophy was, the more women the merrier.

Donna and Jamie laughed at Derek's enthusiasm.

"I invited her to this one but she couldn't make it," Jamie explained. "Hopefully she can make the next one...and maybe bring this Mr. Ed guy, whoever the hell that is."

"Well, I gotta get going," Derek said, finally getting re-dressed. It actually felt weird to be wearing clothes in front of Donna and Jamie.

On the way out, Jamie persisted that Derek attend more of her parties, and he was definitely interested. Jamie confided in him that CFNM wasn't just a mere form of erotic party, but in essance a way of life. She told him, to his astonishment, that there were other forms of CFNM that the ever-growing group took part in.

Very often the group would get together, put all the men's names in a hat, and participating females would each draw a name from that hat, and that gentleman would be her nude housekeeper for one day, the date and time all arranged.

"Are all these women single?" Derek asked.

"Oh God, no," Jamie replied with emphasis, explaining that the group didn't descriminate against married women. "Some are married, some have kids - one woman had her husband take the kids out for the day while she had her nude housekeeper over."

Derek stood there in amazement.

"Are you serious?" Donna asked with a laugh, taking a seat on one of the patio chairs for a moment, crossing one leg over the other.

"Yeah - of course she didn't tell her hubby," Jamie explained. "She simply told him she would like to get some housework done, and dad and the boys went to a ball game. Mommy stayed home and had some company."

Jamie relished in telling the story. Derek and Donna looked at each other and laughed. "I would love to be her housekeeper. Do you think she would like me?" Derek asked.

"Oh I'm sure she would just LOVE you," Jamie replied, looking down at his bulge. "I'll let you know when our next get-together is."

Derek and Donna began to finally head out. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her he would call her tomorrow.

Derek decided to visit the bathroom, just to stall so he could chat with Jamie a bit more. Everyone had left, except Derek. When he opened the door to leave the bathroom, Jamie was a bit startled.

"Oh goodness sweetie, I thought you left," she said, picking up empty beer cups and paper plates throughout the house.

"Oh I just had to use the bathroom real quick," he explained, sensing the young woman was ready for bed and done entertaining for the night. "What um...what other activities do you guys do?" he asked.

"Activities?" Jamie replied.

"I mean...CFNM activities," Derek asked hesitantly. He was still nervous talking about such things with a woman. Aroused as ever, but still nervous.

"Ohhh," Jamie replied. "Well sweetie CFNM is a new term. Before we didn't really have a name for our parties. The men just got naked."

Derek laughed. He really loved this woman.

"But in addition to the things I mentioned earlier - parties, nude housekeepers - we also have lawn games in the back," Jamie went on. "Three-legged races, water balloon tosses, stuff like that."

It was like Derek had stumbled into a CFNM nirvana. The more Jamie told him, the better it got.

"It's strictly for the amusement of the women," Jamie said, running her hands through her hair in an arrogant, sexy fashion. "I mean, not just that most of the men at our events are gorgeous, muscular studs you can't keep your eyes off of, but it's also pretty funny. I mean the three-legged race alone, come on! Seeing all of the guys' dorks flopping every which way while they try to run...it always has us rolling in laughter."

Just then Jamie's house phone began to ring, and the woman was happy to hear who it was.

"It's Saona," she told Derek. "I have to take this. I'll let you know when our next get-together is."

TO BE CONTINUED...